• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 383 Views, 4 Comments

Letters to the Gods - Lighttone GryphonStar



A stallion is sent into the world before Equestria founding to explore and catalog what he can for unknown mission. He is happy to help and do what he can for the mission and the world around him, but even he wonders what his true mission is.

  • ...
 4
 383

Crystal Empire Part 6: Answer

Dear Dr. Pierce Halo,

My name is Sir. Cea C. F. I work with the Scholars of the Sevenfold under the Order of One. I received your letter from my higher ups and am happy to hear the thank you to my closest and most loyal friend, the short earth pony has always been helpful. Though truthfully I was the one who sent the invoice. And I am glad it helped you out that much.

Now I can understand your reasoning I see that you truly are an honest and good soul. Getting to know somepony even for a short time can sometimes not be enough. But it is what they asked for… that is at first. However, after talking to the other members we have come to a consensus.

You can give whatever information you can on the species we ask of you in as many words as you desire. As long as the two words are used as the base of your thesis.

Not to say that we want an essay, but that everything you write must go back to the two words you chose. This is important since we need a precise conception of each creature you will be studying.

I'm sorry for being so hard this needs to be absolute.

-- Sir. Cea C. F.

******

Author's Note:

Sorry, this is late.