• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 385 Views, 4 Comments

Letters to the Gods - Lighttone GryphonStar



A stallion is sent into the world before Equestria founding to explore and catalog what he can for unknown mission. He is happy to help and do what he can for the mission and the world around him, but even he wonders what his true mission is.

  • ...
 4
 385

Crystal Empire Part 4: Love

Author's Note:

Yea! Finally posted one on time. Warning ahead, this is actually two letter that I combine into one post since both were so short.

Dear Haven Halo,

It’s early morning here and my final day in the Crystal Empire has come to a close. The first league of my journey is finished, but my final report on the Crystal Empire is certainly a hard task though.

I'm not supposed to tell you or any about my mission. But this part certainly seems too hard to grasp. They want me to sum up everything I’ve seen and the everything I’ve read and especially the Crystal Ponies in no less than two words. This is really odd, but also really hard. There were so many to meet and so little time to know them all. How would I conclude such a thing in such a small amount of words? I am at a lost to everything.

I will keep thinking of some way throughout the day. But admittedly I will be waiting for your reply.

Your always,
Heaven Prime

******

Dear beloved,

I got your message and opened it as soon as possible. Needless to say your mind is always on work. I know it’s only been a week, but you could attempt to message me on what going on rather than help.

You are a brilliant stallion with knowledge of many things. I wish I could think of some way to help you, but ideas are coming up short.

What they ask is strange. How would you sum up such a thing is only two words?

This truly has me at a loss as well. However, I know in time you will figure out what to say. Try exploring the big and small place. Get a grasp of the land and makes some friends. I sure once that is done you have your answer.

Always and forever,
-- Haven Halo

******