• Published 12th Oct 2018
  • 517 Views, 2 Comments

The New Stallion's Adventure in Canterlot - The_11th_doctor



Spike is making his way to canterlot to find out why he was chosen for his powers

  • ...
 2
 517

Chapter 1: Waking up to problems.

It was quite early, near 5:00 in the morning, for the town of Ponyville. The birds chirped while flying through the skies to start finding food for their little ones. The town's citizens were walking through the streets with either their loved ones or to their shops to start setting up for the busy day that was to come later in the afternoon. In the middle of the town, there is a large crystalline structure, full of pink, purple, and blue. On top is a replica of their resident Princess, Twilight Sparkle.

Inside the castle, everyone was waking up. Including one Spike the dragon. After what happened yesterday with Celestia coming by and confessing who he truly was to Rarity. Everything was starting to fall into place for him. He felt like he was where he belonged in his world, Spike had the mare of his dreams and he felt great! He walked over to his wardrobe and looked around trying to find something that was going to be stylish for himself.

Later on, he had a date with Rarity, since they were going to Canterlot, both Spike and Rarity decided that they will go on a date at a very luxurious restaurant named Costa De La Canterlot. Spike after finding a small black jacket and blue jeans to wear he walked out of his room and into the main living room where a certain princess was already sitting on their couch drinking a cup of black coffee.

"Hey Twi, good morning to ya!" The dragon spoke as he did a small wave to the mare.

Spike walked into the kitchen and began working on their breakfast for the morning, preparing some Eggs, wheat toast with flower butter. Once the food was prepped he rang the breakfast bell on the table.

Twilight heard the bell and got off the couch, levitating the coffee next to her torso and carrying a book on her satchel. She sat at the bench and began to eat the food and looked at Spike, "Thanks for the food Spike! I know it will be delicious as always" She said as she smiled.

She finished her food and brought the plate over to the kitchen sink for it to be magically cleaned with the castle's magical properties.

Spike while eating a piece of toast was looking out the window trying to figure out what has been going on for the past few days. Only three days ago did he confess to Rarity about who he truly was, and two days ago that Princess Celestia who which nobody knew was his adoptive mom told him about who he was and told him about the adventure they would be going onto figure out who, and or what Spike is. Spike turned around, grabbing the backpack that was hanging on the wall that he prepped late last night for the trip that was set for today. He put the straps of the bag around his arms and looked at twilight, who was setting up the plan for the travels to their destination, Spike turned around and began to walk towards Twilight but as soon as he took his first step there was a soft knock at the door.

Spike turned back around and looked at the door, grabbing the doorknob and opening the door. Behind the door was Spike's marefriend Rarity, using her magic to knock on the door. Spike smiled warmly as he saw the girl of his dreams at the door. He noticed behind her was the rest of his and Twilights friends. Spike stepped aside letting his friends inside, Rarity standing next to Spike, kissing the male dragon softly on the lips.

"Hello Darling, it is great to see you today" She spoke in a hushed tone as their friends walked by. Going unnoticed by their friends, Rarity leans against Spike and smiled as the two enjoyed the touch of each other, "It is still an amazing fact that the colt I love is the same dragon I knew all of this time" Rarity spoke as her eyes focused on the dragon on her side.

The light blue colored mare named Rainbow Dash looked at the couple and a mischievous grin appeared on her face. She turned towards the two and cupped her mouth with her wings like a voice enhancer-"Hey you two!! Why don't you get a room and get it over with!"- She yelled loudly with her wings making it louder.

Everyone looked at the mare, while Rarity and Spike grew a deep beet red blush upon their cheeks. Spike crossed his arms and blew fire out of his nose, "Well Rainbow, maybe you and AppleJack should stay in the barn when I see you two going at it like dogs!"

Spike had a smirk on his face as the Blue pegasus grew a red blush the same color as red in her hair. The mare with a cowgirl hat tipped her hat down to hide the blush going on her face. Spike laughed and so did Rarity as they noticed the two growing in embarrassment from them being called out. Twilight looked at Spike and brought 5 books over his head and dropped them on the dragon. He fell onto the floor as he looked up at the Princess-"Hey what was that for?"- He asked as the purple mare had a smirk on her face.

"Oh only because of the fact that those two got embarrassed from your antics," She said as she turned around and giggled softly, "Hey!! they embarrassed us too!" Spike announced as he got off the floor and dusted himself off. Spike shook his head making the Spikes pop back up to their upright position.

Rainbow Dash was laughing loudly as the Dragon felt the pain from the books falling on top of him, Twilight then swatted the back of her head with a magazine like swatting a bug on the floor. "Hey just because I did that to him doesn't mean I won't do it to you either, " She spoke.

Rainbow Dash gulped as a cream-colored mare stood out, "h-hey, g-guys please don't fight, it w-was only for laughs r-right?" She asked as the pink main fell over her right eye.

"Yeah flutters, it's just for laughs" Rainbow spoke softly to the mare as she rubbed her back gently, "None of us really got hurt."

Spike sighed and rubbed the bridge of his snout while looking at his friends thinking, 'If this is only the beginning I can only imagine how getting to canterlot is going to be.'

***
Announcer
***
"Will the trip to Canterlot be smooth sailing for Spike or will his friends make it a rough one? Will Rarity be a diva or will she actually help everyone? Find out in the next episode of The New Stallion's Adventure in Canterlot!!

Author's Note:

Hey everypony! I am so sorry about how long this took to actually rewrite this chapter, I didn't know how I wanted to start it but finally got a groove, and for everyone giving me feedback on the first story on how to make it better I Wanted to thank you all for sticking around and helping me. I do hope every single one of you will enjoy this story.

Until then!

The_11th_Doctor Signing off!

Comments ( 2 )

well thanks for the new chapter/ second part of the story :)

9227294
Im just trying to give the people what they want, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter

Login or register to comment