• Published 13th Oct 2018
  • 290 Views, 8 Comments

Devil in Me - Phoenix Heart 27



Halo Rays has always tried her best to be an upright, honest and all around cheerful mare. On the other hoof... Santana Steele strings is her complete opposite. They only share one thing in common...a body.

  • ...
2
 8
 290

Ch. III: Sienna+Halo=4evur

Walking into her apartment, Halo smiled as she was welcomed in by the scent of her favorite dish being prepared by her favorite pony in all of Equestria. Her nose immediately told her to head for the kitchen as she hung her blue denim jacket on the coat rack.

“You're just in time! Dinner’s almost ready.”, A voice from the kitchen made her stop in her tracks as she went and slumped down in a recliner in front of an unlit fireplace.

“Sounds and smells good baby.”, Halo plastered on a half-hearted smile as she reached the lever on the side of the chair to recline slightly.

Popping her head out of the kitchen, A lilac pegasus with a blue and pink frohawk sauntered into the main room and leaned over the back of the recliner where the obviously distraught Halo sat.

“Okay, that tone practically screams something's wrong. What's the matter honey?”, The mare said in a loving tone.

*sigh* It's nothing, Sienna. Just...I just got back from my emergency appointment with Dr. Ink Blot and...well…’you-know-who’ happened to not only make her voice known, but she also confessed to what happened in Haywaii! So yeah. I'm more than a little pissed. Plus I completely ranted in front of the poor doctor so now I feel like he has more reason to attempt to be putting me on some form of medication. It's just…”, Halo cuts herself off via a frustrated grumble.

“I see. Well then, next time Santana makes herself known, I’ll be ready with a firm talking to! Everyday it seems that she causes you more and more strife! I can't stand seeing you like this Halo. I only wish there was some form of spell that could just split the two apart.”, Sienna griped as Halo scooted over and allowed her wife more room to sit with her.

“Believe me, I’ve tried every spell and incantation I could think of. I even went to a small coven of witches a few years back to see if they could help. Unfortunately even fucking witches couldn't split Santana and I apart. It's a living tartarus!”, Halo lamented to her wife as she got up and went towards the bathroom.

After doing her business in the bathroom, Halo came back to the living room. Only to find it empty. Turning towards the makeshift dining area of theirs, she found her wife with two plates of 3 cheese radish lasagna onto each. Two glasses of Blue Bear’s Classic Soda sat next to each plate. Two long, cream colored candles stood out in the middle of the apple wood table. Yet the thing that had Halo’s attention the most was the fact that Sienna had on the short pale blue dress that she had bought her as a birthday present back when they were still dating. Complete with the earrings that she had got her for this past Hearth's Warming.

“Okay. You’ve got my favorite dinner going. My favorite soda and the dress that you know makes me act like a complete goob whenever you wear it. You have news” Halo summed up as she took a seat “Best be out with it. Whatever it is, you know how my reaction is to be.”, She finished as she fully sat and cautiously took a sip of her soda.

“Alright, ya got me. I do have news. Depending on the eventual outcome will determine if it's good or not.”, Sienna said with a nervous gulp of her soda.

“For Paradise sake, Sienna! Whatever it is, I’ll be just fine with the news.”, Halo replied in earnest exhaust.

“Okay. So I did get a phone call from Dr. Stethoscope. He firstly informed me that the doner that we selected was indeed compatible...before saying that I could begin treatments during my next heat cycle!”, Sienna excitedly announced to the brief shock of her wife as Halo nearly choked on her meal.

“Y-You mean? Like we’d be….like for real trying? A-and if we're successful...we’d be preparing for a foal?!?!”, Halo stuttered as her face broke into an ear-splitting grin.

“Yes baby!”, Sienna responded with an equally ear-splitting grin as she was suddenly scooped up in the air and swung around by her incredibly elated wife.

Letting go gently, Halo still held Sienna close. Merely taking a good look at this absolutely incredible mare in front of her. However, her happiness wasn't to last as in that moment her head began to hurt and she doubled over in pain.

“Oh Faust! Baby! Are you ok?”, Sienna asked, clearly worried for her wife’s well-being.

Suddenly a flash of light temporarily blinded Sienna and when she recovered, a mare with blood red mane and tail stood before her. Her eyes glowing a soft white as she righted herself on her hooves. One look around and she knew where she was.

Hi Sienna. Long time no see! How've ya been?”, Santana said with a wry smirk.

“Cut the shit Santana. Why are you here and don't bullshit around with me?”, Sienna said with a scowl.

Ooohh Touchy! I thought mares gotta be in heat or pregnant to muster up that fire you just spat out!”, Santana laughed as Sienna grumbled something colorful under her

Sienna just rolled her eyes as she walked over to the couch. Sitting down, she pulls the tv remote out from the side organizer and turns on the large flat screen in the living area.

Okay...I can clearly see that you are in absolutely NO mood to deal with me today! Well too bad! I'm merely here to congratulate you on the potential success of your impending pregnancy. Faust only knows how you're gonna need it if this works! Though...I’m not sure--, Santana was abruptly cut off by a low growl.

“I swear if you jinx this like you did last time, I’ll destroy you!”, Sienna growled out.

Fine! I won't jinx anything….yet. However, I feel like my time’s up! See ya soon., Santana saluted with a wink as the flash of her horn blinded Sienna. Quickly recovering after the switchback, Halo rubbed her head in discomfort.

“Wha-What happened?”, Halo asked.

“Santana happened. Oh how I wish I had tore into her like I said I would! She damn well deserved it after what she almost did and said.”, Sienna griped.

*sigh*What did she do?”, Halo asked shaking her head.

“Clearly she now knows about the IUI and she kinda...wished me luck on that. However she also finished that up with a wink. Plus she almost jinxed it!”, Sienna said as Halo sat back down. Levitating her soda back over to her as she sat back in her Lay-Z-Colt recliner.

“She did did she? *sigh* I’m sorry babe. I know how she can ruffle your feathers. She's an mule and I can't help that. I barely had the strength to gain back control just now! I only hope I can convince her to...ya know not jinx us again. Not after last time.”, Halo stated.

“I know baby. I know and that's why I love you. You have been dealing with her for years, yet you’ve made sure to stay so strong throughout every incident. Every switch out that left you dog tired, you kept on smiling through it all. I don't know how you do it! If I were in your hooves...well I don't know what I’d do.”, Sienna praised her wife.

“Awww! Sienna, that was incredibly sweet.” Halo started as she got up and scoot in close to Sienna on the couch “See? And ponies thought you were absolutely nuts to want to marry me? Oh how wrong they have always been. I love you and I can't wait to start a family with you.”, She finished off with a short but adorably passionate kiss.

Comments ( 2 )

Nice story; I hope you finish it one day. :twilightsmile:

9849603
Honest to Jesus....the next chapter will be coming sometime in October!

Login or register to comment