• Published 15th Oct 2018
  • 3,110 Views, 76 Comments

Antics of Anon - 23 KM To Nerdiness



Silly short/long stories with the reference-spewing human.

  • ...
17
 76
 3,110

Journal Entry #1

Journal Entry #1:

"Dear Journal,
Greetings
Salutations
Wassup
Hey there. I am Anon, the human. I'm kinda new to this whole journal thing but Twily INSISTS I attempt it. Something about 'finding myself' or some stupid sh*t like that, I don't care.

Da*n you, cursed censoring spell!

Anyways, I guess I should talk about...something. It's kinda hard NOT to write about anything without getting the faintest feeling of You-know-who getting her grubby, sprinkle-covered hooves on my privacy.

But I digress.

So, life here in Equestria is pretty great so far. Got a decent job, a good home and AMAZING friends. I love the absolute cr*p out of everyone.

Seriously?! Who considers 'cr*p' a swear anymore?!

Yeah, despite Twilight and the others...flaws, but mostly Twilight's, they're still the greatest . Especially my best buddy, Starlight. Sometimes her hair is lavender-scented, and the next it's coconut. Does she change conditioners? I wonder... But let's not get too emotional, that's Rarity's job.

Spike, if you're reading this:
1.) Don't tell Rarity and
2.) Hi Spike. /)

Today was kind of a STRANGE day. I know, if you know Pinkie, every day is strange. But this was a....creepily endearing kind of weird. Okay, so there's this odd unicorn mare named Liar, I think? Anyways she, for some reason, has an obsessive obsession with my HANDS! It's obvious there aren't alot of individuals gifted with digits in Ponyville, but why me?

WHY ME?!?!

Spike, bro. I've come to bargain.

But other than that, I think I'm doing an okay job representing the human race. I'd tell the children of Ponyville the incredibly incredible, totally-not-made up history of Earth. And it's also great to introduce everypony to the GREAT music of the past instead of the confused filth of today.

Seriously, what the actual f*** is a 'dab a ranch'?!
#ELO4ever...

I'll go kill myself later.

Urgh, well I'm pretty much done for today. Think it's about time to hit the hay.
Hey, that rhymed! This is your friendly neighborhood human Anon, signing off.

Hope this book has a privacy spell on.

"Dear Anon,

It doesn't have a privacy spell.

P.S. You look peaceful when you're asleep." ~P :pinkiehappy: