• Published 12th Aug 2012
  • 8,478 Views, 682 Comments

To Err is Equine - RLYoshi



Everyone, pony, and thing makes mistakes. Not as many try to fix these mistakes, and even fewer succeed.

  • ...
43
 682
 8,478

PreviousChapters
To Forgive, Celestial (SFW)

Someone wanted to know if I could publish an "alternate" version of this story's sequel, To Forgive, Celestial, without any of the sex scenes so they could read the story without needing to activate "View Mature". Understandable.

While FIMFiction has a rule against posting the same story twice, which it would technically be if I made two versions of the story, I came up with a solution: release Safe For Work (SFW) versions of the chapters via Google Docs!

I'll be announcing the posting of each SFW chapter on my blog, so you can follow me if you want to find out when new SFW chapters are released. They will be somewhat later than the regular chapters, but not by too much.

Go here for the SFW chapters!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 11 )

just gotta say thanks ^.^

3208110 #FreeEdgar2013

3658700 I know how to submit, but I don't care to, for the following reasons:

1. EqD's fanfic pre-readers are almost always biased, or even just outright dumb.
2. I update stories in, usually, 1 to 2k word chapters, and EqD requires 3k words per newly updated chapter.
3. I don't really care about extra fanfic attention.

4422485 I was thinking about something along the lines of Frost Giants.

4428075 Hermes, hands down. He's the god of travelers, so that kind of makes it impossible to beat in a race(which involves, you know, traveling and all).

7217504 I mean, they're years old by this point. Sorry.

7454829 "Sentient" was more of the word I should have used. Or "sapient". I forget which one basically means "humans and animals".

7456897 I think when I was writing that (remember that it was years ago) it was meant as a very see-through bluff.

Login or register to comment