• Published 5th Oct 2018
  • 2,549 Views, 95 Comments

Overqueen in Equestria - Xinrick



Mayan death timer is a thing, and I'm now a hero of a world...just in a very weird situation.

  • ...
12
 95
 2,549

Bad News and Wishes

As the Battle of Griffonstone came to a close, all the Void presence was closed off and snuffed out as Genetech was rushing around after the major battle to take stock of everyone that was saved and who was still be carried by the Rescuer Swarm Hosts.

“This…isn’t normally like Amon’s work…” Karax muttered, looking around and seeing the destruction, the mindless killing of those they sadly couldn’t safe, and all the property damage.

"Amon?" Helix asked.

“Amon was a Xel’Naga, killed at the end of the great war by a new Xel’Naga, my queen Kerrigan.” Zegara started. “He was the Great Betrayer to his kind, believing the Infinite Cycle was corrupt and wrong…”

“Little did everyone else know…he was just extremely pissed that he felt lied to about becoming a ‘greater being’, when he specifically wanted it, and soon royally regretted becoming a Xel’Naga, wishing he could go back to his normal life but…well when you technically become a race of godlike beings, it’s hard to turn back.” John explained simply.

"I see." Helix said with a nod. "Hmm… is it me, or are there less bodies than there should be?"

The group looked around. Gore and blood was plentiful… but corpses, less. The bits of gore largely seemed to belong to the monsters when they were slain.

“He…probably kidnapped what Griffon’s he could.” Tina said worriedly. “Probably to do some disgusting experiments on them…”

“Considering he fucked with Protoss and Zerg to make the hybrid…who know’s what’ll happen…” John said in growing disgust.

"If he's kidnapping them then we need to send out an alert. Griffons as a species are naturally lethal predators. If he does something to them to magnify that then Stars know what he'll do with races that can utilize magic." Helix said, pulling out her phone and began making calls.

"We should probably also make some calls…" John said. "Probably get more reinforcements from either Protoss or Zerg…"

"We could call in the Terrans…" Tina suggested. "Cause they were gonna need to be here for diplomacy anyways…plus we'd still need the reinforcements."

The group rushed to their ship. They began sending out signals and requesting messages… and none answered. Not the Zerg. Not the Protoss. Not even the Terrans.

"Oh come on, what the hell…" John growled.

"Is something blocking our signal?" Karax inquired to one of the communication specialists. "We got in contact easily before…"

"How long ago was that?" Helix asked as she walked up to the group.

"It was…after the party when we saved Ponyville." Tina said with some thought.

"Twilight and my Hierarch we're talking about the deal we made." Karax pointed out.

Helix hummed in thought. "That was some weeks ago… and between then and now…" She flinched. "Can you head there? Now." Helix ordered.

“Sure.” Tina nodded as she brought up a Nydus worm tunnel.

”My queen…” Tina and Zegara heard Isha say sadly.

”What is it Isha?” Zegara inquired.

”We have…gotten word from Dehaka…Amon is alive, and has personally destroyed much of the Kaprulu sector…” Isha explained, making Zegara and Tina freeze up.

“Templar Karax! We’re getting a signal!” A protoss templar said. “It’s from Matriarch Vorazun!”


“Patch her in while we head towards Ponyville.” Karax said, as they started heading towards Ponyville the screen popped up…showing the matriarch of the Dark Templar without an arm, injured, with many, many refugees, Primal Zerg, Terran’s and Protoss alike. “What in the world happened!?”

“We were…attacked…” Vorazun said through the pain. “Ambushed by Amon and his forces, that bastard somehow coming back to life with an even stronger army…”

“That’s impossible.” John shook his head. “Kerrigan made sure he died in the final battle…”

“And she’s currently trying her damndest to save any and all lives she can from him, but she’s hard pressed as is against his Hybrid.” Vorazun explained. “We managed to get…a quarter of the Golden Fleet and Nerazim fleet to grab as many refugee’s as we could, and the Terran’s Han and Horner have managed to save as many as they could…but…it wasn’t like what Amon did before…” She shuddered. “This was full blown Genocide on a galactic scale…”

"What of the dead?" Helix asked. "Are his forces collecting the dead?"

“They don’t even need to be dead half the time.” Vorazun sighed. “I’ve heard the captives literally kicking and screaming as they were dragged into the Void…”

“Well that’s not good in the slightest.” Tina frowned. “And that’s…practically a Galaxy worth of Terran’s, Protoss and Zerg that he just grabbed…”

"It might be worse than that…" Helix muttered. "How many species with intelligence, Psionics or unique abilities exist out there? And how many is he taking?"

“From what our records state, the Kaprulu Sector doesn’t have any intelligent life that wasn’t simply the Protoss and Zerg.”

"What about outside it?"

“From what the Terran Rory Swann and Matt Horner have managed to gather, Terran’s were the only ones they could find closest to our Sector, in the Sol Sector of space…but after that, we’ll have to dig through our scout’s reports on if there was any other species outside of the Sector, but so far there hasn’t been any found or recorded.” The Matriarch explained.

"... Your records…" Helix said before rushing off.

“Follow Probius! He’ll lead you to the Archives!” Karax called out.

"Sorry but I'm not looking through your records." Helix said as she ran towards the ship exit.

“Only records that could…exceed ours would be the Changelings…right?” Karax brought up.

“Well…maybe?” Tina asked. “But how would she know where to find them?” She ‘frowned’.

“I have…no idea what you're talking about…” Vorazun sighed out. “But we’ll be reaching the planet in roughly two standard terran weeks.” The matriarch said.

“Stay safe, and we’ll get into talks with the royals and Genetech to help with the refugee effort.” John explained.


"Is there a reason you called me?" Father asked as he met with Imago in the main chamber.

“Father…the entire sector next to us has been completely destroyed.” Imago answered. “And Helix…my new compatriot, is asking for our Records on anyone and anything outside that sector due to someone literally grabbing and dragging all life into the Void for genetic experiments.”

"That….no, that makes complete sense. Seems we were not the only ones locked in that… prison." Father huffed. "Can this Helix be trusted?"

"Maybe. I do." Father tensed up. He knew that voice all too well. He looked behind Imago. Standing in the doorway was a female pony, likely Helix, but the tall changeling next to her. "Wow, now you're really my baby brother."

"T- Tardigrade?! You're alive!?"

"And just as sassy, sexy and stubborn as ever." She chuckled. "You miss me?"

"Like a bad rash…"

“I would have told you sooner, father…but she threatened me to keep my silence.” Imago sighed out. “And…also preoccupied by Helix being the only mare on this planet more done with Aunt’s shenanigans than we are.”

"You have no idea." Helix said while rolling her eyes. "Your bad past aside, this Amon figure is taking people. He took many Griffons. He recently took Zerg, Terrans and Protoss. Most of their damn homeworlds. Any not taken care of being killed or escaped. You know what he is doing, right?"

Frowning, Father nodded, looking down. "Reports on him told us he makes hybrids. All the benefits, none of the weaknesses. If he is doing that to the captured ones, even from corpses in the void. Then the next things to escape those void portals will be new. More dangerous than his normal army."

“From what Helix has brought up from her allies, Amon should be about as lifeless as the surface level of Void…and yet here he is, razing an entire Galaxy and soon to be creating Hybrid with genetic engineering skills almost on par with you and Clutch.” Imago brought up. “Something has changed father…I can almost…feel the growing sense of dread by whoever or whatever brought this madman back.”

"... Divine intervention…" Father muttered.

“Excuse me?” Imago frowned. “What do you mean ‘Divine Intervention’?” He asked. “How in auntie’s incessant need to ship people is that possible?”

“Oi!” Faust huffed.

"Yesterday I told Clutch that, in all the time I had consciousness in The Void, I went over all our calculations for the Universe and its creations. Despite everything, one fault kept coming up. If it was born from an exploding singularity, then where did the singularity come from? How does a singularity form in total nothingness? Simply, it can't. Not following scientific rules. Someone had to make it to place it there."

“That’s…” Imago muttered, trying to think of any possible way to explain this without someone beyond all of them doing something damn near impossible. “Do you have proof that Divine Intervention has happened?”

"Yes. Clutch and I met one." Father said, making Imago and even Tardigrade look in shock. "The bio lab cameras caught the whole thing. Gods… exist."

“Oh…” He started. “Oh no…” Imago shook his head. “And…if this Amon is being backed by one of these Gods…”

"Then it's even worse than I was fearing…" Helix said as she walked in a circle in thought. "If these are the same Gods who created our universe, why now choose to work to destroy it? Is it just one or multiple?"

“It has to be multiple, cause if it was just the one then Father and Clutch would be dead.” Imago said. “So…we just need to take a guess as to who’s benevolent and who’s malevolent…but one thing we need to speed up on, is us joining the world Father.” Imago said. “This is beyond even what we’re capable of if we’re facing against someone backed by the Divine.”

"But we aren't even close to having the Repopulation machines running. Larva and Chrysalis are barely getting the hatching chambers finished." Father said.

"The Hatching Chambers?" Tardigrade asked. "Why would you need those? The Changeling population is still thriving in the core of Equis."

“Ah, yes, another thing that I was threatened to not tell father, besides a grand total of ‘you owe her that bet’.” Imago frowned. “But for the hatching chambers…Chrysalis found her purpose, it’s how Father is like this now, she cured him and gave him a second chance at life.”

"I see… well, in any case, dealing with actual divine beings is definitely new… and Amon already has a lead with his army and soon his… new breeds." Helix spoke. The word was like poison on her tongue that all the Changelings felt. "So tell me, how many intelligent species are there still alive in your records?"

Father sighed, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath. "Five hundred and thirty six."

"In the whole universe?"

"Yes. All the others went extinct long ago. According to our scout Satellites only five hundred and thirty six intelligent species exist in the whole universe."

“A lot less than we’d like…and that number might be dwindling fast due to Amon’s actions reaching across not just the sector next to us, but any and all sectors he’s capable of reaching.” Imago said carefully.

"And with a God's help he can easily know where each of their planets and colonies are." Tardigrade huffed. "Talk about an unfair fight."

"Then let's level the playing field." Father said. "Come. The God that visited Clutch and I left a gift." He smirked.

“Ah, yes, Clutch has been very eager to show them off.” He shook his head with a little smile, not remembering the last time Clutch was so excited to show off her latest creation.


Tina and John stared in absolute horror. It was earth, more advanced, but held the same shape in the contents…

The hole where eastern the USA, the whole North Atlantic Ocean, Europe, and a large chunk of Africa once sat left a perfect view all the way to the planets core. Deep horrid cracks of magma from this deadly impact stretched all across the planet. The moon, colonized and once holding life, now chunks of rock floating and crashing into its former planetary host and drifting off into space of crashing into nearby planets.

There was no more Earth.

“What…what the fuck…” Tina muttered in absolute horror.

“Even…even if it’s not our earth…” John muttered. “What…in god’s name happened?”

"Why, Amon of course." The group turned, seeing someone new. He appeared humanoid, wearing an all blue tuxedo, red tie and despite his head being visible, none could actually see or describe his face. The new person sat on a chair, going through a box of masks. "Course, Pain helped."

“Ah, yes, the most apt of names for literally sending a deranged madman to punch a hole in a planet…” Tina frowned.

“So…who are you?” John asked carefully, but even if they wanted to get into a fighting stance…both Karax and Zegara were more so shocked and horrified by what they were seeing.

“What…what are you?” Zegara muttered in awe.

"Oh, names are important. Well, in general reference I am what you call an All Maker. But for my name… ah, perfect!" The man held up a smiling tragedy mask, adorning it over his face as it seemed to meld and become his new head/face. "Call me Genie." He said, tossing the box of masks away and standing up. "A pleasure to meet you all."

“Uh…” Tina started. “Right…so I presume you know who we are considering you…might be above God at this point…”

"No might be about it. I am." Genie said as he began to pace back and forth. "You see, I bet you're wondering why I, Pain and two other associates of mine are taking an active interest in your reality."

“Yes…that would be cool to know.” Tina frowned. “Cause so far…at least two sectors of space have stopped existing at this point.”

"Three." He corrected. "But the reason is actually, you two!" He motioned to Tina and John. "You see, you two come from a place we call a Foundation Reality. Basically, you should not have even ended up here. Nor should these two aliens have been able to contact you. Let alone rip you from your own reality and merge you mind, body and soul to them."

“But…we had God himself literally do this…” Tina brought up.

“Yeah…it was that whole twenty twelve nonsense that people were about to freak out about and…yeah.” John said nervously.

"Yeah. That wasn't God, a god or even a divine. That was… an echo of something we thought was dead. Turns out, it wasn't." Genie sighed. "But, I digress. This newfound event caused quite a bit of commotion among the others, til he decided to control this unexpected chaos and have fun with it. We were against it at first but better to guide the mess than let it spiral out of control."

“So…this was all because some jackass wanted to see people scramble around trying to figure out what the fuck is going on?” Tina frowned.

“Yeah…that sounds like a dick move.” John frowned.

"He is a petty one. Then again, given what he was before, I guess getting knocked down didn't sit well with him. You two are probably just the first in a lot more displaced people he's going to be throwing out from the Foundation Realms." Genie sighed. "But, luckily I'm here. And I am here to grant you all one wish each."

“And…what’s the catch?” John asked carefully. “Just because an Aladdin reference escapes me because of your name, doesn’t mean there isn’t a catch to it.”

"You get the one wish, It's permanent, and you can't undo the wish ever. You also can not wish for Amon to be killed. I can't make it easy for you." Genie chuckled.

All four thought for a bit, considering there was…a lot that they could indeed wish for, and considering this guy is probably a literal Divine Being…”Mind if we take some time to think about this? Cause getting two free wishes that isn’t ‘solve our problems’ is still quite vast.”

"Two? I'm offering four. One for each of you."

The four of them immediately looked at Genie like he was completely insane. “Uh…okay…” Karax said in shock.

“A…wish for all four of us?” Zegara muttered in awe.

"Well, if you all need time to think, I'll be just a call away." Genie said, giving a mock salute before turning on his heel and vanishing into thin air.

"That…that definitely happened…" Tina said, the four of them letting out a breath, both physical and mental, that they didn't know they were holding after…that.

"What the hell did we get ourselves into?" John asked fearfully.


"This Cell, this DNA…" Tardigrade said. "It's…"

"Impossible?" Father finished, laughing. "Yet here it is."

"It's amazing isn't it auntie?" Clutch asked, filled with what could only be described as childish giddiness. "A whole new world to discover in genetics! It's amazing."

"And, what of him?" Tardigrade asked, motioning to the display where the male Alicorn sat on a bed.

"He's a fast learner, the planet's magic, second nature to him."

"We designed him to be able to adjust to civilization, but what Harmony did is well beyond our estimates." Clutch said, showing off the data showing he was leagues above what they were believing his learning speed was.

"Like a fish to water…" Imago hummed at the apt saying.

"Hm. Wonder if that is the same god who knocked me up."Clutch and Father both looked at Tardigrade. "What? I got pregnant twice with no sex and had two daughters. Celestia and Luna."

Father face palmed. "Great. I made my own nieces a husband…"

"And for that I'm grateful. Both are terminally single."

"Yes…we have noticed that." Imago frowned. "Agelessness does tend to do that sadly."

"In any case, what do you plan to use these cells and genetic data for?" Helix asked.

"Evolve." Father said. "With cells and DNA like this, every species lost to the uncaring universe will be revived and be better, stronger and compatible with each other regardless of origins. Even plants could evolve to be more resistant and survive in harsh environments in a generation or even just over time! Extinction itself, will no longer apply."

"But a planet can't sustain immortal species." Tardigrade said.

"Yes. But the people won't be immortal, nor the plants. They can still die, they just won't go extinct from environmental factors."

"But third party factors… illness, war…"

"Regrettably. We are not looking to make immortals. We are just looking for a means of preserving life in an uncaring universe."

"And currently someone beyond the uncaring universe has taken a personal interest in killing all life as we know it by proxy." Imano pointed out.

"Which is why we need to accelerate our work. Clutch, have Imago and Helix help you study the cells so we can use them for our own biology. Tardigrade… you come with me. There's something I feel you will want to help with." Father said.

Once he and Tardigrade left the lab, Tardigrade decided to see what her little brother had been up to and question him. As well as ask why he wanted her help.

“Alright you, the hell do you need my help for?” Tardigrade asked.

"The Generation Engines. They contain an artificial big bang that generates raw elements we filter and form into raw materials, metals, water, ECT."

“Yes, the Generation Engines can in fact do such things.” She nodded. “What insane idea do you have this time that involves it?”

"I plan on weaponizing it."

“Ah, yes, that’s the way.” Tardigrade frowned. “Now, remind me my fine baby brother, what happened the last time you tried to weaponize something of godlike powers?” She deadpanned, trying to bring up the fact that the war they had before was a massive problem.

"Relax. Look, we both know what the Void does. We couldn't enter it without risking lethal levels of it's corruptive poison. It was thanks to Chrysalis that I'm even alive. Still, even she has her limits. So, I'll be turning the Engine into a bomb. Inside Creation, harmless, useless even. In the Void. Big Bang made by mortal life. The force, blast and heat will destroy this army and Amon, and make a new infant universe."

Tardigrade rubbed her temples. “You know that’s…more insane than your usual right?” She asked.

"We're dealing with Gods and the like. If it keeps us alive and kills them, then when this is all over I'll gladly get thrown into a padded cell."

Tardigrade sighed, knowing he had a point. “Even if they're old, we’re going to need the Goliath’s, as well as figuring out how the hell our other council members stuck themselves in Limbo right?” She said, seeing her little brother pause a bit at the talk of those ancient constructs that were practically made for unbelievable wars like this. “They still have their Anti-Void protocol’s, and are at least a buffer to some of the horseshit Amon’s up to.”

"We're the rules normal, then yeah. But they aren't. So, much as I hate to admit it, your knowledge on Rift Gate technology and Spacial Folding, is better than my own. So, I need your help with a side project."

“And what’s this new side project besides literally throwing a big bang at our problem and hoping for the best?” She asked.

The door they approached opened and Tardigrade spotted a Rift Gate Cannon, much larger than normal and had many more power supplies and Reality Distortion Engines. "Plan B."

“So this was one of your passion projects?” She inquired, looking over the Rift Gate Cannon and seeing all the engines around it. “Well, if you wanted to punch a hole in reality while throwing caution to the wind, you’re getting there that’s for sure.”

"When I was in the void, I heard whispers but I also saw cracks. And a lot of those cracks did not lead here. There are other Universes, universes full of life and free from these Void taint. This, will punch a safe, secure hole through our universe, the void, and into the next. In case… we can't win, at least most can escape. If you finish this in your settlement in the core of Equis it will send the whole planet, sun, moon and all into the next reality."

Good plan B.” She nodded. “So the Void would be considered the inbetween…” She hummed, already so many possibilities running through her mind at this knowledge.

“Yes. While it’s not as straight forwards as if it were the empty space between two walls separating two rooms, a hole anywhere in there could lead either to a universe where all our knowledge and technology is useless, or just right back to the reality we’re escaping. Thankfully I managed to capture a few particles of one universe that seems near identical enough to our own here to be a safe fallback. I keep them in the locator I built so it can hopefully home in on the reality of origin for the particles and with your help, should open the tunnel to that reality or origin.”

“Good.” She nodded, looking over everything carefully, even more carefully than her brother who made the damn thing.


It had been four months and the cloned bodies were ready. They appeared far more Zerg and Protoss than expected, but they were stable.

"I'll admit this is new technology for us. Growing organs, Blood and tissue for medical uses is one thing but the whole body was tricky. Had a lot more failures than I'd have liked." Helix admitted as John and Tina looked the bodies over.

The clone bodies while resembling more their current alien bodies were a bit shorter and colorful. The Over queen body a shade of neon blue and pink while the Zerg looked mostly a dark blue with neon red stripes.

"It's fine." Tina said, though her voice sounded tired from basically having to corral the entire Primal Zerg under her and Dehaka's rule. "Ugh…I wish for the day I can have caffeine again…"

"Tell me about it…" John grumbled, having to help Karax and Vorazun deal with the logistics of the Protoss coming in.

"Now comes the hard part…" Helix grumbled. "While admittedly we don't have technology to transfer your mind to the new bodies, we do have magic. Princess Luna thankfully lent us a tomb of now outlawed mental based magic and spells. One in particular links the minds of two together, this normally allows one party to at a whim possess the one at the other end. The goal is to use that to have John and Tina control the empty bodies."

"Which, hopefully, can survive whatever strain we'll put on it." Tina nodded.

"I've looked at the notes you've given us, and everything should work if there isn't any unseen variables." Karax said, going through all the notes and math on this and it should work.

"Operative word being should." Zegarra commented.

"Well, you two, four, go sit over there. Our resident mage will begin the spell."

The aliens/humans took their seats. A unicorn in long robes, a long horn sticking out the hood and a book in their arms began to light their horn up with magic.

It flowed first to the mindless clone bodies, and from them to Tina and John and they felt it. Like a needle striking deep into their shared brains as they could feel a string pulling and stitching something else to them.

Tina, John, Zegarra and Karax could feel the empty bodies. A sensation of touch, the beating of the unfamiliar hearts. They could see through their eyes.

All Zergarra and Karax needed to do was let Tina and John go alone, and have their own bodies now.

The two aliens let go of their friends, knowing that they'll still have them next to them, but in different bodies even after the many months they were together.

Just as Tina and John's minds were falling into the bodies, something happened. Pain screamed across Tina and Tony. Their new bodies suffering strokes, hemorrhaging, heart attacks, nerve damage, and organ failure all at once.

It was agony for the two humans.

They were quickly thrown back into Zergarra and Karax's minds, the clone bodies vitals all flatlining.

"Well, that happened." Helix said as she looked over the now two corpse clones.

"The fuck was that!?!" The both shouted in panic.

"Well, imagine an organ rejection on a transplant but… everywhere." Helix said. "Wonder how that happened?"

"Their souls." The mage said, drawing their attention. "I felt it when casting the spell. Somehow, their souls are merged with those of their alien hosts."

"Hollow Body Syndrome." Helix said. "Damn. Never though I'd see it in person."

"And…that would be?" Tina asked. "Like…what? We're so linked to our 'host' we can't have our own bodies?"

"Not exactly. See, Hollow Body Syndrome is a phrase in Necromancy used to describe how the Undead work. See, an Undead fueled by a soul shoved back into the body will of course decay and rot but without a mind to perceive the pain, just keep on going. You experienced the reverse, putting a mind into a soulless body. Without the soul the body rejected you, immediately did what it can and tried to die because you lacked a soul while in there but are minds, aware and such, felt ALL that pain. Which if you somehow stayed in there would probably have turned you two into minor Liches."

"So…that's why…" Tina frowned.

"So…it's our souls…" John muttered.

"Does Magicite affect the soul?" Karax asked immediately.

"Oddly, we have no idea. Soul magic is very, very taboo. Frankly the few people who have ever dabbled in it don't exactly live long enough to contribute any data. We can't even scan for a soul, it's still such an unknown. All we do know is that yes, it's there, it is unbelievably powerful yet can also be stupidly fragile." Helix explained.

"Well then." Karax said. "We don't know anything about this…but there is someone that might."

"Who?" Helix asked.

"Oh…" John said in realization. "Damn, we don't have a lamp…but hey Genie, you there?"

"You called?" The mask faced being asked as he walked in from thin air.

"Yes, cause we have…two wishes to use." John answered.

"My wish is for a tome about the Soul, to better understand everything I'm allowed to know." Karax started, considering the Soul is now something brand new and not known, his inner knowledge seeker wanting to learn about it.

"And the second?" Genie asked.

"Two bodies for me and Tina that can withstand both our minds and souls, cause we believe that Magicite has effected either one or the other two the point where, if at all possible, our new bodies would be killed through Hollow Body syndrome." John explained. "Cause…as you can see…" he motioned to the two lifeless clones.

"I do." He said, looking over at the corpse bodies Helix was still looking over. "Very well." Genie snapped his fingers.

Two bodies appeared, very much humanoid with features of the Zerg and Protoss...but as a natural hybridization, and it shocked Tina and John how much the faces looked like their old ones. They say on the ground laid against one another unmoving but breathing automatically, as if asleep.

Second, appeared in a thud a shelf of tomes. Sixty volumes written in modern Terran appeared next to the two bodies.

"Sixty tomes…" Karax muttered at how much knowledge there was.

"These…these are Perfect Hybrid…" Zegarra said in awe at looking between the two new bodies. "It's…as if they were naturally born like this…a natural born of Protoss and Zerg…im-impossible…"

"Fun fact there Insect Mamma, nothing is impossible in this or any reality so long as you know how it all works." Genie said. "Speaking of, seems the boys used their wishes. Do the ladies have anything in mind?"

Zegarra looked down at the two…something in her was sparking at the fact that she could tell that these two new beings were natural born, through a union of life and evolution and not some sick bastards genetic experiment…”I…I wish for the Zerg to be…able to breed with other races, any of them…to share what I’m seeing now…” She explained softly.

“But wouldn’t that mean he’d have to rewrite your entire genetic structure to be able to even carry offspring like that?” Tina asked. “Like…to the point your ‘insect’ like bodies would be more mammalian?”

"She can be able to do both if she wishes." Genie said. "Just remember, there is no undoing these wishes."

“I understand.” Zegarra nodded. “If it means that our evolution can break through the barrier of our own species…then I’m willing to wish for it.”

"Alright. And for the human lady?"

“Hmm…” Tina hummed curiously, looking at their new bodies and thinking if she should wish to just put them in their bodies…”Nah, fuck it. Mind if you put me and John in our new bodies?” She asked Genie politely.

"As you wish." Genie said, his grin was as wide as the smile on his mask.

With a gasp, John and Tina woke up in their new bodies. They felt familiar and all too different.

Then Zegarra changed.

Zegarra went from a Zerg Brood Mother, a Tuaric like insectoid creature with a massive ‘egg sac’ that could help breed new zerglings or banelings in an instant, to a much more…humanoid esc form.

“When the hell did you turn into Cell?” Tina muttered in surprise at how…honestly beautiful Zegara looked.

The Overqueen looked over themselves, seeing that they had a more humanoid figure, with two long and powerful looking moth like wings, the fluff around the wing’s made it look like a nice blanket, but it being multi jointed it also looked like she could move them much more than just basic flight, as retractable stinger’s at the end of said joints proved, and the inner wing’s showed the symbol of the Zerg on both wing’s in both a kind, but rather threatening manner. Her body still held it’s chitinous coloring, it’s dark brown shell still looking as durable as the day she fully Evolved from what her Queen knew, but it held a much more…softer tone, like it could feel as smooth as human skin, where her toned and lithe body held much more to it.

“What…what am I?” Zegarra muttered, seeing herself in a full body mirror Genie decided to give her, seeing her toned and lithe body go from a mixture of her Broodmother eyes and black dreadlock hair, to more of a human style face, looking down towards…her massive mammaries that held pulsing colored light as if it was filled with her healing fluids, down her well defined muscled stomach, and to her strong, wide child bearing hips that also held a long, thick whip like tail that also pulsed with the same multicolored energy, ending in a pincer like tip that had a hole in the middle to still spawn Eggs for Zerglings or Banelings, thigh’s that could probably crush a man’s skull rather easily, and toned long legs. “I…I look…”

“Told you, H Cup titties.” Tina giggled. “But yeah, you look absolutely gorgeous Zegarra.”

"Congratulations. You are the first ever Brood Den Mother for the Zerg in this reality." Genie said.

"Den Mother?" Helix asked.

"A special Alpha species of females with unique… breeding abilities. While most often found in mammal based species, any race can have their own Den Mother Alpha species, and for males we just call them True Alphas. Put the two together and they can populate a whole planet in just a few short years."

“Uh…right…” Jon said, looking away from Zegarra and all her beauty and starting at Tina, who was her own beauty even with all the protoss and zerg hybrid bits.

“I…can see why they would be…considered that…” Karax said, hating how the Magicite effected his body in a lot of ways as he looked away from the brand new Den Mother with a bright blush on his mouthless, bearded face.

"Welp, wishes have been granted and for me, that's all I'll offer. But my associates will show up sooner or later to make your acquaintance." And with that, he vanished back into thin air.

The five looked at each other, now concerned about the fact that more of them will show up at this point. “Well…so how about that double date?” Tina asked sheepishly.

To be continued...