• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 11,348 Views, 805 Comments

A shooting nightmare - The Psychopath



A man, who wants a little thing for himself, finds that he gets too much.

  • ...
56
 805
 11,348

Working out the kinks

"Okay then." Mathews said as he sat down on his couch while contemplating a list of things in his hand which was now trembling a bit. "I've got a list of things to do. First things first. I'm going to the store for food, then I'm going to get books to help you talk, as, obviously, you seem a bit too smart to be a normal, earthly creature. That, and your freaky yet intriguing astral tricks." he smiled nervously.

Crescent rolled her eyes and stared blankly at the now dressed-up giant. He was a bit too flashy for her tastes.

"I know it's irresponsible to leave a baby alone, but I've hidden all the sharp objects, so you can't reach them. I also hid that giant turquoise armor, so you won't find that either."

Fore stopped as he saw Crescent lower her head and grind her teeth in a fit of fury. He cocked his eyebrow and smiled, then lowered himself and pat the tiny thing on the head.

"It's too big for you anyways. Now be nice and don't do anything stupid. I've left the remote on the table for you, in-case you want to watch some shows while you wait. See you later." the man said as he shut the door behind him.

Crescent was all alone now. She had the house all to herself. With a look around this space that was now quite empty. She rubbed her front hooves together maniacally and set off to cause destruction. She was going to do something so sinister, so vile. She was going to steal the CANDIES! With the sounds of tiny hooves hitting the ground, the little furry ball finally reached the kitchen and looked around. She didn't recall things being this huge before, and her wings weren't big enough to let her fly properly. The small pony frowned and looked around a bit. There! Mathews had left a flour bag out in the open. If she could get it to fall down, then she could use it as a platform to get atop the counters and steal from that ugly giant. It was not much, but you always have to start small when you've reduced to the size of a baby foal.

The black ball tried her best to reach the bag, but every jump fell just short of it. Then she remembered. If she could use her magic to levitate the bag as a platform, then she could certainly levitate it down to her regal hooves. Crescent cleared her throat and stood "tall" as she concentrated magic through her horn. It was working! The bag was moving, slowly, but it was still moving. The little filly's head was starting to hurt, and her body was urging her to stop, yet, she refused. She wasn't an alicorn for nothing. One more tug, and she would be able to gently lower it to her hooves.

Unfortunately, as the bag left the counter, Crescent looked up with a smile, only for it to disappear as she saw the sack plummeting towards her. The filly's ears flopped down as she hunched herself.

*flop*

The bag somehow exploded over Crescent, causing her to topple backwards in a majestic explosion of white. As she finally came to a stop, she opened her eyes a bit to see the disaster. Everything had not gone as planned. She was sitting on her flank, covered in white flour, and the bag had exploded everywhere. For some reason, the filly's eyes watered up, and she gave out a loud 'snirf'. Was she really reduced to such a state? A tiny filly, without any of her previous powers, stuck as an adopted child of some weird pink monkey thing, and covered in flour as she lay upon the cold ground? Apparently so. As she got up to wipe her eyes, she noticed, within the reflection of the dish-washer's door, that she was now completely white, save for the ethereal mane and tail. The little furball observed her new, dusty appearance and thought that she started to look like a wretched pony that she hated with the utmost fervor. Perhaps she could make fun of said character here? She'd need the proper colors. Come to think of it, that giant had only a few clothes in his closet, but there were enough for a pastel mane and tail. She was sure her actions would make him furious, so the filly went forth with her plan.

Crescent didn't pay attention to it, but she had covered a bit more of the kitchen in white than she thought, and the flour on her coat was falling on the floor and leaving little specks of the baking ingredient on the floor. She was finally in the bedroom, and more specifically, in front of the closet. A grin on her face was followed by her being able to easily slide the door open. It wasn't too difficult, seeing as it wasn't too heavy or anything, but the little filly still struggled a bit. With a final creak, the closet was open. As she remembered, there weren't many shirts, but there were three that were perfect for what she wanted to do. The foal climbed into the closet and, with a jump, grabbed the shirts one by one and pulled them down, breaking their hangers in the process. They were perfect for what she had in mind, so she grabbed them and held them down with her forelegs, and ripped the shirts to pieces with strong bites.

All the shreds were gathered, and only the good ones were taken. The "mane" was attached to Crescent's horn, while the tail was wrapped around her rear with magic. Thanks to the mirror on one of the closet doors, the little filly got to see that she looked a lot like that irritating mare, and started to prance about like an idiot while looking cross-eyed and so forth. Anything that passed her mind to mock that character in the mirror was used as openly as possible. From sticking her tongue out while she tossed everything to the floor, to dancing on the shelf full of books, everything was done, and more flour was flying everywhere. Crescent started to hop about the house, destroying everything she could get her hooves on, all while mocking her hated enemy.

At one moment, however, Crescent found herself inside of the living room couch. She had torn the leather and found herself in the fluffy interior. She had poked her head out, showing nothing but her muzzle, and her big watery eyes underneath the foam, only to dive again and start "swimming" in the yellow sea. This "swimming" looked like a tiny, moving lump that burst out of the leather again, just to land on the floor shortly after. As the yellow foam slowly fell on the ground, Crescent gestured the look of raising something as she spread out her tiny wings that looked more like feathery stubs than anything else. She was having quite a lot of fun, something she never seemed to know before. Then, she became truly pale as most of the flour had fallen off, revealing her black-furred face and horrified expression. There were voices coming from outside. Suddenly, they became louder as the door unlocked and was opened. Mathews looked very angry and was looking at someone outside. Their conversation oozed with intelligence and thought:

"All hail the messiah! NOD will follow him everywhere!"

"I'll rip off your legs and beat you to the sound of Irish river-dancing!"

"Whahahat. Whatever, Kane."

"STOP CALLING ME KANE!"

The door was slammed violently, and Mathews stayed in front of it, breathing in and out as he tried to calm himself.

"Well, it's good to be back in the safety of my home, where no one mocks me. I'll have to go back outside and get the food and toys. Ugh." Fore face-palmed and dragged his hand across his face. "Well, at least I still have you, Crescent. The cutest, tiniest, most adorable-" Mathews stopped as he turned around to see the carnage.

Tables were flipped, shelves had fallen down, spreading their contents a bit everywhere, and there was some white powder everywhere for some reason, especially in the kitchen. Mathews' eye began to twitch as there was nothing but a blank expression on his face as he slowly levitated his stare downwards to see the little filly huddled into a ball and looking at him with a frightened and very sad face. Her ears had literally glued themselves to her head. They wouldn't move, and neither could she. Fore seemed to have had another tick as it was his entire head and mouth that twitched with a 'click'. The giant calmly walked towards Crescent, and picked her up, gently. He then said, with the most calm and 'zen' of expressions:

"I'm sorry Crescent, but I'm going to have to spank you."

The filly realized what he said and gasped at the word. She started to try and wriggle out of her grasp as she was taken to Mathews' bedroom.

"No. I have to teach you that what you did was wrong. And after this, you're going to help me clean things up."

Crescent started to cry wildly and began to try and hit her captor on the arm with her hooves. It even sounded like she was screaming "No!", despite her inability to do speak properly. She was going to be punished again, and she knew it. There was no way to escape.

"Are those shreds my shirts?!" Mathews yelled before entering his room.

Indeed. Crescent was going to have a very bad time.