• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 1,211 Views, 43 Comments

The accident - ozpakko



What could even go wrong when riding a bike? A lot. *RATED TEEN FOR CUSSING*

  • ...
2
 43
 1,211

Chapter five: The Interview

Chapter five: The Interview

We got into Twilight's house-library.

She slammed the door using her magic horn.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, nervously.

"We all wrote down some question for you, since we all want to know a little more about you!"

"Ok, let's get started!" I was so nervous that my hands were shaking a bit…

"First off, calm down, i see that you're shaking…"

I settled down.

"Ok, now, It's impossible that you come from our world, so i have to ask you what's the name of your world."

"We call it Earth."

"Next question: Are you really harmless? I defended you from that DJ, but if i don't have a reason to do it again, you will be at your own."

"Yes i'm harmless, i don't think i could hurt someone. Still, if someone makes me angry, i can freak out a bit, but i calm down almost immediately and it's hard to make me angry"

"This is a question from Pinkie Pie: "Do you have parties in your world? Do you have fun? Do you have muffins?" Wait what?"

"Yes, not so much and yes. Simple!"

"Rainbow Dash asked you: "Can you fly?" Obviously you can't, right?"

"No, i can't… But i'd like to!"

"Oh, ok… This is one of my personal questions: Can you do magic tricks? Like us unicorns?"

"Nope."

"Oh…" her ears dropped a bit

"That doesn't mean i don't want to learn something else about you and your magic!"

She grinned a bit.

"Good!" She said, but then he had a little angry expression on her face, and her next question scared me.

"Now, when you woke up, yesterday, how did you know that Rarity doesn't like messed up manes?"

I was fucked up now.
Telling or not telling the truth? That was the problem!
To have a good relation with those ponies, i MUST be honest. They were honest to me, so i were honest with them too. At least, if you WONT hurt them and making things worst, so i've been honest, as honest as possible.

"Well, it's difficult to explain…"

"Tell me the truth!" She looked angry, and i was scared, REALLY scared!

"Ok, ok! So, i already knew all of your names, because…"

"Because…?"

I was scared, i didn't felt good, but i must tell the truth.

"All of you are characters from a TV cartoon."

She stared at me, confused, angry, and tired.

"Wha…?"

"All of you are from a cartoon called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", and i watch that show, so i already know all of you and your personalities."

She stared at me one more second, watching me as someone who's trying to troll.
She then turned around, looking at the books in the shelfs.
Now i was really fucked up. I thought i was going to be hanged for saying that. Good thing she understood me.

"Ok, i guess it's… "fine" if you think we're from a cartoon. But don't tell anypony about this, ok?"

"Ok, you have my word!"

"Now go outside and have some fun, ok? I have to write a letter to the Princess."

"Well, see you later, Twilight!"

She didn't respond. She just yelled at Spike to take paper and a pen.

I told the truth, but i think it was better to say a lie, but at this point, i couldn't come back anymore.

"If Twilight doesn't tell anyone about this, and same thing for me, i think it will all go well, isn't it?" I though, various times.

That day i decided to just walk around trying to don't meet anyone. And it worked.
At the end of the day, i just came back to Fluttershy's home, had dinner, and then i got to bed. I don't remember if i slept or not, though.