• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 1,211 Views, 43 Comments

The accident - ozpakko



What could even go wrong when riding a bike? A lot. *RATED TEEN FOR CUSSING*

  • ...
2
 43
 1,211

Chapter four: Bloody Dub-Step

Chapter four: Bloody Dub-Step

I managed to sleep, finally.

I really liked Fluttershy's cottage, it's a good place, quiet, nice, and it has a garden! I love to roll myself on the grass like a dog, but the arm was stopping me to do like so. Dammit…

I finally got up around 6 AM, i slept only 4 hours, but that was enough, i'm used to not sleeping so much.

Corn Flakes. Corn Flakes and milk, my usual breakfast. I was alone too. So i felt like i was at my home, i didn't even noticed Angel's bed. So i thought is was all a dream. An awesome, painful, and realistic dream. But it wasn't.
Fluttershy sneaked to me, and when she greeted me, i almost had an heart attack.
She screamed, i screamed, for almost one minute. When i realized that everything was ok, i stopped screaming like a young girl, and Fluttershy too.

"I'm sorry if i scared you…" She apologized

"Don't worry, it's ok, i was just a bit relaxed… I didn't thought i was still in your house…"

"So… uhm… What are you going to do while waiting to Twilight to find a solution?"

"I don't know, but since my arm it's still hurting, i think i will walk around the city until i'll be useful to the community."

"Well, good luck!"

"Thanks!"

I finished to eat my breakfast, and i went outside.
It was a little cloudy today, but since i know what is the pegasus' work, i think it would be easier to find Dashie in the clouds… somewhere and somehow…
So i started looking for her, searching cloud by cloud. It's been funny for about twenty seconds, then i gave up and i just walked around the town. Yeah, i give up almost immediately if a thing doesn't end as i want in less than ten second flats.

Suddenly, DUB-STEP!

My gosh, how can someone listen to that… noise?
And mainly, where did it come from? How can someone wake up at around 6:10 AM with that noise?
The answer was: a DJ. (Or a freak)
A DJ who wakes up everyone in the town with his, or her, dub-step. But who's so crazy to do like so? Vinyl Scratch, obviously…

I ran to that "noise" source, and heavily knocked at the door.
The DJ opened the door, and then she screamed away. I don't know what in world just happened, she just ran into the house, screaming.
I stand at the door like an imbecile for the next 30 second, until she came back with a knife, yelling at me to go away, calling me "horrible monster" and stuff like that.
I tried to run away, but i fell near the door, and i beat my head into a rock, and i fell unconscious one more time.

I woke up three minutes later, as they said. Vinyl was staring at me, almost crying.
I got myself up. Trying to don't make any more trouble than before.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" The DJ in tears said.

"Uhm, yeah…"

"Really, i didn't know you were harmless, and, you know, some strange… uhm… human?"

"Yes human…" Twilight said

"Anyway, you know, someone yelling at me to stop playing the music and finding out that it wasn't a pony, but a "human" scared me a lot. I didn't meant to, really…"

"It's ok, just… don't play Dub-Step at 6 AM waking everyone up, or scaring people who's in the road…"

"I'm sorry, that's my dishwasher…."

I could see a tear falling down her glasses. I was making this situation even worst...

"Hey, hey, calm down, there's no need to cry!" I put'd my hands on the DJ's shoulders.

And then she cried. Why no one listen to me when i give them suggestions? It always happened like so! Why!?

"Come on now, stop crying, i'm fine, see?" I lied, my head hurt a lot after that, but i wont make her cry any longer.

I could see her glasses got a little cloudy, she was still crying…

"Look, i'm fine, just... don't worry, let's forget about this, ok? Let's go back to what we were doing before, ok?"

She seemed to calming a little down now

"Okay… *sniff*" She finally said.

She hugged me, i felt embarrassed, but the best thing to do was to hug her back, so she could finally calm down.

"You feel better now that you vented?" I asked her.

"Yes… i think yes *sniff*"

"Good! Now, let's forget about this silly event, ok?"

I smiled at her. She smiled back. I didn't thought that she could smile me back after what happened, and after knowing who i am.
Then her glasses fell of her face, showing her dark magenta eyes.
I picked them up.

"Hold on a sec, i'll clear them for you."

I used my shirt to clear the glasses from the tears and humidity, and i gave them back.
She smiled.

"Well, nice to meet you, even if in this strange way! Eheh!"

"Yeah, ahah!"

"I think i better go now, see you later, uhm… what's your name?" I knew her name, but as i said before, i wont scare anyone saying their name before they tell me.

"Vinyl Scratch, also know as DJ-Pon3. But you can call me just Vinyl" She smiled.

"Well, i'm…" I got interrupted by Twilight asking me to follow her.

"Uhm, i think i have to go now, bye!"

"Bye!"

We walked to Twi's house. I was happy. Kinda….

"I need you for a little thing at home, ok?" She said.

"I guess it's ok, as soon as i don't have to use this arm…"

"You don't have to move a single muscle."

OK, now i was scared, because this time i did not know what was going on or what was going to happen. Try to think about it, someone force you to follow him/her, and you don't know what is gonna happen. The feeling you feel? It is anxiety. Plus, the fact that you're in another world or probably dead or in coma doesn't make it simpler.

"So, what's next then?"