• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 1,211 Views, 43 Comments

The accident - ozpakko



What could even go wrong when riding a bike? A lot. *RATED TEEN FOR CUSSING*

  • ...
2
 43
 1,211

Chapter two: Meet the Princess

Chapter two: Meet the Princess

I don't really know how much i slept, but i felt better, except the arm still hurting.

"Fluttershy?" I called.

She almost immediately came to check if i was in trouble, but the only thing i asked her was a glass of water, and a bandage for the arm.

"Sure!" She said, and she seemed to be happy.

She flied back with the glass of water in one hoof, and the bandage in the other one.

"So… uhm… How do you feel now?" She asked, and this time she seemed a little embarrassed.

"Better than before, thanks, and you?"

"Well… uhm… *numble* fine, thanks."

I think i broke the ice with her, she's starting to be a little less shy in front of me.

"Who am i suppose to meet?" I asked, but the time i spent sleeping gave me the idea that i was going to meet Princess Celestia.

"Princess Celestia herself."

I knew it. And i knew even why.

"I'm going to meet a Princess? Uhm, i think i know why too..." I tried to do the best pokerface i could do.

"Really?" She was a little surprised about that.

"Yeah, i mean, not everyday you find something almost dead near a forest, especially if you don't know who or what that "something" is!"

She quietly laughed.

"You're pretty smart!" She said after a couple of seconds.

"Thanks!"

Several minutes later, Twilight came to visit us. She seemed pretty upset, her mane was a total mess, like if she didn't slept for the whole night. She had huge bags under her eyes, and i think she wasn't in the mood for this problem, or talking to the Princess or anything else that need the brain to be used.

"Twilight, are you ok? I asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine, i think…" She said.

"Oh gosh, you're mane is a complete mess!" Fluttershy exclaimed. Yup, exclaimed, in Fluttershy's style…

And i joked about it: "Eheh, don't go visit Rarity with that mane, else she will get crazy about it!"

They both stared at me. They looked a little angry, but then they just laughed at that joke.

"Ahahah, you're right!" Twilight said, between laughs.

Fluttershy smiled. Good thing they didn't noticed i just did a comment on Rarity, which should still be a "stranger" to me, even i already know her.

"As i can see, you fell better, right?" She asked.

"Yes, i fell better than before, i really needed that nap!"

"So you're ready to meet that "special" person?" Twilight asked

"Yes i am, just let me put a bandage on my arm…"

And so i did.

"Well, time to go! The wagon is waiting us outside."

I got up the bed, and we walked outside, It was a nice, warm spring day.

"Goodbye Fluttershy, thanks for the help!"

She just numbled for a second until she said: "Goodbye!"

We got to the wagon, which took us to Canterlot.
Canterlot is a really big city, full of ponies, life, so beautiful… Doing a comparison between Italian cities, Canterlot is like Rome and Ponyville is like Lucca.
Look it at the screen is not the same effect as WALK in it, with all the lights, the sounds, the various smells, the colors that you FEEL, not that you watch.

Anyway, we walked to Celestia's castle, where she met us at the main gate.

"Twilight Sparkle, my pupil." The Princess said.

"Good evening, my Princess" Twilight said, while bowing.

"I see you have a "guest" today."

"Yes… This is why i wanted to meet you, Princess. But you doesn't seem astonished, how?"

"I just simply had this problem more than once, my dear."

"Woha, hold on a sec, you already met humans?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"Yes i did." The Princess seemed a little annoyed by my voice's tone…

"I didn't knew it, my Princess…- Twilight said - And how did you solved it?"

"It's better for both of us if you don't know anything about this."

Now i was scared. What happened to that person? Is he/she still alive? Where is he/she? Is this going to happen to me too? My mind was full of thoughts!

"Well, since it's me that you're talking about, can i know what happened?" I finally asked.

"No, thrust me, it's better if you don't know. You only had to know that i handled it as best as possible. Even if i always think i chosen the wrong way."

After that sentence, i didn't felt so good as i was before…

"Don't worry, i didn't hurt him, and nopony is going to do the same to you."

I wasn't sure if feeling relaxed or just even more nervous. Then the silence started to cover us.

"Calm down, my friend - Twilight finally spoke to break that torture - We will find a solution, ok?"

Did she just called me "friend"? Did she meant to call me like so, or it's just a strange way to call me? I had too much questions in my mind in that moment.

Another embarrassing and stressing minute of silence…

"Well, shall we go?" Twilight asked me.

"I think it's ok, if the Princess doesn't have anything else to say to us" I replied.

"No, you can go now, and get well soon!" Celestia said.

On the way back home, i was still thinking about what they all said. "Calm down, my friend…" "You only had to know that i handled it as best as possible…" "…I always think i chosen the wrong way…"
What do they meant? What is going to happen? Is everything going to end in the way I think it will end? Or it will end in a seriously bad way? What about me? What about my world? What about THIS world? Is this my end? Or a fresh new start?

We finally got to Ponyville, it was the almost the sunset. So i decided to talk to Rainbow Dash.

"Where can i find Rainbow Dash at this time, Twilight?"

"Uhm… today she said she was going to AppleJack's farm for some sort of work… But i don't know anything else about it, sorry"
She smiled at me. She seemed to pokerfaceing, according to me…

"Oh, ok. I'll go to AppleJack then. Where does Applejack lives?"

"Just go down that street, when you get to the woods, a path should start, just follow it. Oh, and don't come back too late, else Fluttershy will worry!"

"You can count on that!"

So i just walked until i reached the Sweet Apple Acres. It was quiet, even too much quiet. Maybe because it was the sunset, and no one was out. But still a little scary, due to not a single light being on.
I walked to the barn, and opened the door…