• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 1,211 Views, 43 Comments

The accident - ozpakko



What could even go wrong when riding a bike? A lot. *RATED TEEN FOR CUSSING*

  • ...
2
 43
 1,211

Chapter thirteen: The end of my nightmare

Chapter thirteen: The end of my nightmare

Almost a month as passed. I met Rainbow Dash in all my dreams, and every day i go to loot with Mark, and we became junk dealers. It'a not a lot, but we live with it, and we have fun too.

So, today was a big day. A costumer asked us if we had a old Buick from the 80s, of course we don't have one, but i knew where to find one.
Another thing is that Mark sold his motorbike and bought a big Ford Transit, so we can load more loot instead of ruining the interiors of my "Dashie".

We tow the car back, and that guy gave us 5.000€ for that wreck. I was a little confused, but he was happy, that's what count!

We separated after a while so we could cover a bigger area. I used my "Dashie", Mark used is van.

I was listening to the radio. I was listening to Brony X. They have some cool DJs, and cool music too!

Anyway, it was even TOO hot that day. I looked up. No clouds.
I met Mark in a house near me, it was the sunset.

"Hey Mark!"

"Hey man, wazzap?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"I didn't found anything interesting…"

"Well, i found some old music tapes, i don't know if they work or not, but anyway…"

"Collectors always buy stuff like that."

"Yeah… yeah… Anyway, do you know what happened here that caused everyone to ran away?"

"A russian airplane with some chemical wastes crashed here 26 years ago. The army secured the area and make everyone left their stuff here. And they used tanks, they flatted some cars too…"

"CHEMICAL WASTES!?"

"Don't worry, if there was still something awful here, we would both be dead after 10 minutes entering here!" He then laughed

"What the fuck…"

"I know, i know, but it's safe!"

"If you say so."

"Well, i'll change road. See you later!"

"Bye"

He walked to the van, and turned it on, or tried to.

"Piece of shit! Y U NO START!?"

"Hey man, what happened?"

"I don't know, the engine seems like dead."

"I'll go find a phone, ok?"

"Ok, i'll wait you here."

I got to my car. It wasn't working too. I was a little scared now.

"Dude, why your car doesn't start up?"

"I don't know, it always worked fine, except when…"

"Except when…? He asked, really worried.

I could feel the adrenaline raising in my blood. I could hear my own heart.

"Except when i found Rainbow Dash…"

"Oh my god…"

We looked around, looking for some sign of ponies, but nothing happened.
Then the sun literally turned off, and a cold wind started to blown. I could hear the wind itself on my ears. It was incredibly cold.

We ran to the car before literally freezing. The radio was giving a blank signal, but the car started up.
I started to drive, at really low speed, around 10 MPH, and i turned the lights on.

Suddenly, a flash. And something landed on the hood.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS TWILIGHT DOING ON YOUR CAR!?" Mark shouted.

I was in panic. I pressed the gas pedal until it reached the floor.
Twilight teleported herself inside the car, on Mark's stomach.

"You need to come with me, now!" Twilight yelled at me.

"What about Mark!?" I replied, still pressing the gas pedal.

"He can come too, but you need to come with me, NOW, we don't have so much time! Grab my hoof!"

I realized that i was going at 70 MPH. Running towards Mark's van.

"DUDE WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?" Mark screamed.

"Grab my hand, it will all be fine!"

He grabbed my hand, and i grabbed Twilight hoof.

Then the time slowed down, and we got teleported behind the car, outside, on the road.

I could see my car crashing into the van, destroying the tank of the vehicle, generating an explosion in pure HollyWood style. I could see metal sheets flying away. I could see the metal of the vehicles folding. I could see a ball of fire from under the van, literally launching it in the air. And everything went dark.

I woke up in place familiar for me. Even too much familiar.
I sat on the bed and looked around: It was Fluttershy's cottage. I was teleported back in the place where i can be happy for ever.
I was going to get up, but a cyan hoof stopped me.

"Where do you think to go? Aha!" Rainbow Dash was there.

"Finally, i'm back here! I missed you!"

"We all missed you too!"

She hugged me. A really tight hug.

"I knew it wasn't a dream!"

"Of course it wasn't! I always waited for you, i always tried to find a way! I'm The Element of Loyalty!"

I started to cherish her rainbow colored mane.

Mark slammed the door and entered the room.

"HEY GUYS! You must come outside!"

"Hey Mark, you're ok!" I smiled

"Sure as a Pinkie Pie promise!"

We all laughed.

"C'mon, get up and go outside, we got a surprise for you!"

We walked outside.

Pinkie made a party, a "Welcome Back" party. She should had add the word "Home" at the end! After all it is my new home. And it wasn't a dream. It'S NOT a dream. Finally. I wasn't lost anymore. I live here, and i'm happy.

Now i live a normal life in an extra-ordinary place.
I even managed to tell my sentiments to Dash, and she returns them! She's my "marefriend", if a word like that exists. That could freak out someone, or even hate that, but i'm happy as i am. If you find something wrong on me being happy, then there's something wrong with you.

I'd never thought about being teleported here, then back to Earth, and finally live here.

It's been a year since we're here. Rainbow Dash is still training for a place in the Wonderbolts, and she always need someone to cheer her. Twilight works on some kind of spell almost every week. For example, last week she blew up a melon while trying to find a cure to headache! Pinkie Pie is always the same Pinkie Pie, still making parties to everyone in town. Rarity finally had a chance to expose her dresses in Canterlot. Applejack need help at least once a week, so i sometimes go to her, even with Rainbow, and we help her with the farm. Fluttershy finally became a little less shy, even if she just run away from almost everything, but she's not afraid of her own shadow anymore. The Cutie Mark Crusader are still looking for their talents, without success…
Nothing changed, except me. I changed a lot since i'm here. I found my love, i found my happiness, and the best thing is: i can share it with a friend.

Now that Twilight found a way to make me walk permanently on clouds, i live with Rainbow Dash. And i can't be much happier!
I'm finally happy.


THE END


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Rainbow, i finished it, finally!"

"I'm coming!"


*After reading the story…*


"So, what do you think about it?"

"I think there's a lesson that you should add here."

"I know, but i want you to set it!"

"Ok. So, having a friend is nice. Sharing something with a friend is nice too. Living an adventure with your very best friend is pure awesomeness. Finding the love can't be described. It's too much things together, and it's only one sentiment. It's simply epic. It's an awesome feel! And never, ever, give up about your dreams! They will become true, one day!"

"Good! Hug?"

"Sure!"

"…i love you…"

"…i love you too…"

Comments ( 40 )

No offense, but I'm not going to read through 13K of words in one night. So you'll just have to settle on my first+ second chapter review.

*edit*

NVM, it's just HiE. Yeah they can all go to hell in my books. But since you're Italian and genuinely have problems with this site, I'll give you a free-pass. HiEs like this are generally looked down upon.

it was to awesome fo words in my opinion:twilightsmile:

1015131 Honestly, i didn't understand nothing of what you said... :twilightoops:
1015518 Well, thanks! I thought that short chapters would be more like a punch in the balls instead of something nice! :twilightsmile:

eh..... 6 out of 10. not bad. but it could've used more work.

1016706 I know, but it's my first fanfic, after all, i still need to improve myself and all that stuff.
Still, i thought it would suck a lot more than what people described...
By the way, do you have any suggestions to improve myself?

1016988 sure i would be glad. also i know what you mean by people not giving this a chance. it's the same with me.

anyways i would say expand the story. use more describing of the story per chapter and make it longer too. also add either some funny moments or action scenes in it too. and you can also do some crossover with other stories too but be sure you ask the creator for it. and finally either add some romance in it or a touching ending. doesn't have to be big. it could be either the character decides to go back home and start over, or he decides to stay on Equestria, or you can have him die in order to save everyone there. but that's just my way of thinking it. plus you could get some inspiration through other stories you read then try to make something new. hope this helps you on your next story. best of luck :twilightsmile:

1017021 Thanks for those tips!
I'm surely gonna use those for the next short story i'm writing, before rewrite this one from zero.

1017039 okay hope it goes well. again best of luck :twilightsmile:

1017044 Thanks again! :rainbowkiss:

1017146 no problem /)

1018208 :D
Thanks mate! /)

Not bad but not good. I didnt have any emotion reading this and I knew the ending from the start. 6 out'a 10. I really think you could of done something with that whole "russian chemicals" part.

1018734 Russian... chemicals?

1018769 " "A russian airplane with some chemical wastes crashed here 26 years ago. The army secured the area and make everyone left their stuff here. And they used tanks, they flatted some cars too…" "
Chemical waste
Russian plane
Russian-Chemicals

1018803 Yeah sorry about my lack of memory, i just woke up from a weird dream and it's midnight...
But anyway, there are loads and loads of background stories in this fic, so i could had some ideas on some future stories.
Anyway, thanks for those critics, i need of them so i can improve myself and not post shit like this on the site! :twilightsmile:

1018966 midnight? where do you live? :applejackunsure:

1019030 Oh, thats neat. I wont keep you any longer :twilightsheepish:

This is one of the best HiE I have every read:pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::raritystarry::twilightsmile::moustache::eeyup:

1020908 About the "I"s... i'm not used to capitalize them because in Italian you don't need to capitalize pronouns.
Anyway, thanks for the help, i'll yet you know if i need of you, oki doki loki? :twilightsmile:

1018966

Wait oh second did this dream have pony's :duck: if it did wich pony and what happened :duck:

1038128 I prefer to do not talk about this due to spoilers about my next story... Which i hope will be better than this.

1039346

ok then :derpytongue2: can't wait for the next chapter

1039354 It's not a new chapter, it's a whole new story.
Actually, almost EVERYTHING i'm writing is a sequel to this...

1039377

oh yay :yay: CAN't Wait this be some good stuff :moustache:

1043879 Uhm... ooook... yeah...

1045543 It's not my first language, beside, i'm 15 and italian. But i try to do my best! :rainbowkiss:

I'm 15 and American, (Italian-American) This was very good! :rainbowkiss: I love to believe we can reach Equestria through dreams :yay:

1045829 Who doesn't?
Now that i think about it, i saw a comment before, right about reaching Equestria through dreams or a big trauma, and some reasons of why Equestria is a good place!

Yes, it's the BEST place :scootangel:1045882

Don't know why it took me a week to read all of this but I'll admit it's a pretty good story. You earned a mustache :moustache:

1051855 Thanks! :twilightsmile:
Oh, and don't mind about how much time it would take to finish a story. It's normal when you read a story that has more chapters. For example, if you start read "My Little Dashie" (which is a single-shot epicly long story[holy shit why did i think about that AGAIN?]) i'm sure you will finish it in only one time, instead of reading separated parts of it. It happens to me too!

Since you left some comments on my story I was very happy to see that you wrote one too (:
It took me until now to read it though.
I found it pretty interesting, you're pretty good writer.
You should find somebody to check your grammar and spelling, it's always good to have a second pair of eyes, even for native speakers!
You could also improve your vocabulary a bit, but maybe that's just the case because the chapters are so short.
I don't have a problem with short chapters, so I don't find it bad.
It was an enjoyable read and I would like to read some other stories from you!

1108701 Thanks! I'd like to expand my vocabulary in English!
Also, yes, i'm writing other stories, but really slowly... and they're just a single-shot story... Also, school is starting so i will slow down a lot. Darn...

Not bad, oz...
a rather pleasant read.:pinkiehappy:

1164973 Thanks! I appreciate it!

Login or register to comment