• Published 30th Sep 2018
  • 312 Views, 1 Comments

Police Of Ponyville Episode 9: Police VS FireFighters - Shadow Storm 44



Police Officers hate Fire Fighters, Fire Fighters hate Police Officers it's time to settle this.

  • ...
 1
 312

Medal Day And A Surprise

“This tie is killing me.” Star whispered to Storm. “When is this over?”

“Shut up.” Storm whispered back.

It has almost been three hours since the ceremony started. The Princesses started off with a short speech about how brave and important each of the three first responder jobs are in the town and city that they serve in. She then wanted a moment of silence for the responders that lost their lives while on duty.

“On September 3, Ponyville FireFighters were called to a building fire with 21 civilians inside. FireFighter Sparky Black, Sparky White, Oak Wood, and Berry Red went into the building and saved all 21 civilians along with putting out the fire with minimal damage. For their acts of courage, I’m awarding them with the medal of Gallantry.”

Black, White, Oak, and Berry all appeared at the side of the stage wearing their ceremony firefighter uniforms. The princess then placed a medal on each of them. After the applause, the group stayed on stage.

“I would also like to also announce that Firefighter has also being awarded the FireFighter of the year medal for outstanding serves that outranked any other in Equestria.”

Celestia placed another medal on Berry. The applause came again this time it was a bit louder. They soon left the stage and Celestia returned to the podium.

“On August 26, Ponyville Police were called to help search for two missing young fillies from Cloudsdale. Sergeants Green Clover, Comet Ghost, and Phantom Gold responded to the call.

“Your last name’s ghost?” Star asked leaning near Comet.

“When did we become Sergeants?” Comet whispered back before she, Clover and Phantom walked on the stage.

“During the time the fillies were in Officer Clover’s care. The suspect attacked them and was soon apprehended by officers Phantom and Comet. For there act of bravery, I’m awarding them the Medal of Valor.”

Just like with the FireFighter, the princess placed a medal on each of them. After was the applause.

“On September 8, Lieutenant LoadStar and Captain Shadow Storm engaged a suspect who was wanted for murder from multiple cities and many other crimes. Lieutenant LoadStar and Captain Shadow Storm located the suspect and were forced into combat. They successfully apprehended him with minor injuries. For their act of bravery, I’m awarding them the Medal of Honer.”

Storm and Star walked on to the stage and walked towards Celestia. She placed a shiny gold medal on both Storm and Star. While looking into the crowd he saw his mother and his sister. Both waving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Chief what the heck was that?” Storm asked.

The team was back at Ponyville. They just arrived back home everyone had just gotten off the train and were saying their goodbyes.

“Don’t look at me.” Night said. “I was just as shocked as you were. I think mayor sky had given some false information to the princess.”

“Really?” Clover said in disbelieve. “Why?”

“To make him look good I guess, I don’t know. When we look good he looks great. Did you know he to be the princesses right hoof stallion?” (Get it?)

“Good luck with that.” Comet looked at her watch. “I gotta get home. Who knows what my girls and my mom are doing right about now.”

“Yeah.” Star agreed. “Starlight is probably is waiting for me.”

“You and Starlight have been seeing each other a lot lately.” Clover pointed out.

“What?” Star asked. “I can’t have a special someone in my life?”

“What are you hiding?” Storm asked.

“Nothing.”

“I know when your lying.” Storm said studying Star's face. “Come on out with it.”

“It’s nothing.” Star continued. “We just like spending time with each other, we have a lot in common. I have my own place, She might be pregnant. You know stuff like that. I gotta go.” Star then ran off.

Everyone stood there processing what star had just said.

“Holy crap.” Storm said when he came back to reality. “I can’t believe this.”

“Was he serious?” Night asked to no one.

“I don’t know,” Comet said. “I do not know.”

Comments ( 1 )

Imagine actually thinking cops and fire fighters hate each other

Login or register to comment