• Published 30th Sep 2018
  • 4,076 Views, 117 Comments

Then The Winged Hussars Arrived - Chemtest

  • ...
6
 117
 4,076

Chimera Caused Chaos

Chaos reigns in the streets of Ponyville, the new chaos capital of the world. Ponies walk on clouds made of chocolate raining coffee, buffaloes dance through griffons made of ice cream. The ground is made of a plad color out of Scarce’s wet dreams, making most vomit fruit punch on smell of it. Sandwich’s are made into black licorice, the worst torture one could imagine. Dead ponies hoof’s play games of liars cheese, with double decker bicycles as d10’s.

Six ponies move against the one causing all the chaos, wearing necklaces to beat him. The creator of all it sits on a throne made of a mix of diamond, liquid sulfur, carbon dioxide, and about a million crushed Osmosis Jones. It’s either a sight to cry, or to cheer at, depends on what you think about that movie. The chimera laughs as he watches the waiters play purple light, rainbow light.

The purple unicorn leading the six shouts out to Discord, “Discord, time to be sealed back in stone!”

He flicks an eye over to them, “Oh, you six. You still think I care about your baseless threats? Come now, look around at the fun ponies are having! How can you disagree with chaos?”

They start to float in the air, “With Harmony!”

Discord watches the rainbow beam connect to him with boredom in his eyes. The beam surrounds him, and flashes a white light out. He sits there, still bored, “You thought Harmony could imprison Chaos? No. No. Half of Harmony is Chaos, you can’t do anything. Now, your light show made me miss the winner, I can’t throw pesos at them if I don’t know who won!” He throws popcorn kernels at a group of ponies, the seeds sprouting into potato trees.

Then, something rings out in the distance. The sound of hooves hitting the ground. Discord looks behind him to see something crest a hill.

A group of ponies wielding sabers and armor that they are obviously not trained to use. They strapped cardboard wings to their helmets, and they charge down at Discord, “Stop the chaos! Something, something, Polska!”

The words apparently inspire the ponies, “Pierogi!”

The ponies charge with all their might, “Wodka!”

Discord simply cocks his eyebrow as they reach him, and start to blindly flail at him with the sabers. He snaps the leader up to him, and holds him by the back of the neck, “What are you? Why do you have these wing things? You know, just because you have fancy wings attached to fancy helmets, doesn’t mean anything.”

The leader shouts back, “We will defeat you, Discord! The wings are a symbol of our strength and nationalism! For Polska!”

Discord smiles, before taking one of the wings off, and useing as a toothpick, “These wings mean nothing. In fact, they look quite stupid.”

Then, heavy hooves can be heard in the distance, getting closer.

The Winged Hussars charge Discord, the commander shouting out, “Obrażone skrzydła, nasza duma i radość! Pokaż mu siłę polskiego nacjonalizmu i Kościoła katolickiego!”

Discord tries to snap to get one of the men to him, but it doesn’t work. He thinks for a bit on how to solve this conundrum. Before a dark bulb appears over his head, “The unstoppable force will meet an unmovable object!”

With a snap, three hundred men come into existence. Bronze armor, red capes, spears and swords at their side, and a shield with an upside down V on it. The men’s armor is coated in blood of the Persians they died to.

The Hussars see the men appear, and stop their charge. The commander shouts out to the leader of the men, “Wojownicy, równi, nie musimy walczyć! Odwróć nasze włócznie i miecze przeciwko tej Chimery! Dołącz do nas, bracia w ramionach, pokonajmy go razem!”

King Leonidas looks the Hussars in the eyes, “Είστε αληθινοί πολεμιστές! Σπαρτιάτες, ενταχθούν στους Χουσάρους! Γυρίστε ενάντια στη Χίμαιρα και μπορούμε να ξεκουραστείτε στην κόλαση!”

The two leaders of the warriors nod, and turn to face Discord. Discord, being worried, summons another army.

Men wearing red armor, with red and gold shields and swords. The Spartans and Winged Hussars turn to face them. The Hussars shout out first, “Legion wojowników, dołącz do swoich braci! Dla waszego kraju, dla waszego przywódcy, wylejcie jego krew!”

The Spartan King looks right into their eyes, “Ελάτε μαζί μας ενάντια σε αυτό το καταραμένο Χίμαιρα! Σκότωσε αυτό το όντας του χάους που σταματάει την εντολή και επιστρέφει στο σπίτι για να πεθάνει σωστά!”

The commander of the Legion nods, and they turn as one against Discord, “Nunc adgredientibus uno miles eras! Romam glória Caesarem”

The other leaders all draw their swords and put them together, “Dla Polski i księcia Commonwealtha i króla!”

King Leonidas joins in with his own shout, “Για τη Σπάρτη, να σκοτώσουμε τους Πέρσες και να πεθάνουμε όπως γεννήσαμε!”

They all shout at once, “Razem!”

“Μαζί!”

“In unum!”

Discord starts to laugh nervously as the joint forces charge at him, “Hey, maybe we can talk about this?”

The leaders men charge as one, Hussars horses galloping along the beat of Legion marching and Spartan shouts. The leaders themselves all hold up their swords, and place them together. Forming a bond with the blood each has tasted.

The blood on each combines into one red beam. The Elements of Europe, before the Union ruined it all.

“Ordo!”

“Ο ένδοξος θάνατος!”

“Zabijanie muzułmanów, ratowanie sojuszników i zabijanie wszystkich heretyków!”

The blood red beam travels over the charging armies, both hitting Discord at the same time.

The Spartans took one leg, the Romans an arm, and the Hussars the wings. Then, the beam hits, and he is trapped in stone once again. Even the blood the spouted out of the missing limbs is frozen in stone, with a scream of pain and fear trapped on Discord’s face.

The three armies all look at each other, and shake hands before the Spatains and Romans went back home, to die in other battles.

The Hussars ride off, and ponies paint the scene of the fight.

Somepony might be inspired to copy the Spartan and Roman soldiers as well.