• Published 28th Sep 2018
  • 9,140 Views, 981 Comments

Hello, This is Not a Scammer, I Promise - BronyWriter



IRS scammers go after the Mane Six

  • ...
18
 981
 9,140

Maud

It started when the phone rang.

Maud Pie slowly, carefully put Boulder down and walked over to the phone. She blinked and put the headset on.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello, this is Legit Collector from the Equestrian Revenue Service. I am calling to inform you that you are currently under investigation for tax evasion."

"Hm," Maud said.

"Yes, now before we begin, I must ask you if you are a princess or a powerful unicorn or some other manner of powerful creature."

Maud blinked again and looked down at herself.

"No."

The voice on the other end sighed in relief. "Good. Good. Now, may I have your name, please?"

"No."

"Ma'am, it is law that you must identify yourself to an agent of the Equestrian government, now may I have your name?"

"Who are you looking for?"

"Ma'am, you must--"

"You said I'm under investigation. So you already know who I am."

"Ma'am, you owe the Equestrian government ten thousand, nine hundred and sixty-three bits!"

Maud shook her head. "No."

"Yes, you do!"

Maud shook her head. "No."

"I insist that you do, and if you do not pay then you will be sentenced to no less than nine years in an Equestrian penitentiary!"

Maud shook her head. "No."

"Stop saying that!"

Maud blinked. "Okay."

"Now, there are several ways we can go about this. First--"

"You're a scammer," Maud said.

"I... I am not! As I was saying..."

Maud took the headset off and walked over to Boulder. She put the earpiece next to him, then walked away to go back to the quartz she had been examining.

"-- payment cards. Now... Ma'am, are you listening to me?"

Boulder was neither listening to him, nor a ma'am. He was, however, sitting there.

"You know what you are? You are a terrible pony! You steal and lie about it! I am trying to help you make it right!"

Boulder was neither a lying thief, nor a pony. He was, however, sitting there.

"You know what? Fuck you! I hope you rot in jail forever! You are the worst ever!"

Boulder was neither the worst ever, nor capable of rotting like a living thing. He was, however, sitting there.

"Gah! Fuck you!"

*Slam!*