• Published 15th Sep 2018
  • 1,169 Views, 35 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic Season VIII - DakariKingMykan



The ponies face an evil that demands strength, and a computer virus program terrorizing the electronic systems

  • ...
120
 35
 1,169

Episode 14: Double Dreading Danger

EPISODE FOURTEEN

*Mykan’s POV*

Another day after school, another virus causing trouble, and it was up to the Super Cyber Data Squad to put things right.

Another Dino-troid virus was causing trouble and trashing the systems. It was big and burly, and its armor was tough, but nothing the Data Squad couldn’t handle.

I grabbed the monster by the tail and it flailed and fussed about.

“Here I come!” DD hollered, and she rammed on her controls rushing Dread forward, and swinging it’s huge tail at the monster knocking it back hard.

“My turn!” called Applebloom “Make way for Totalizer!”

Totalizer came rushing in and gave the Dino a good head bash with its horns.

“Arc, Assault-- Attack!” I called to others, and the remaining two Data Beasts came zooming in, firing their missiles and lasers at the virus.

“Bullseye; Right on target.” gloated Scootaloo.

“Now let’s finish him off.” added Sweetie Belle.

I agreed and called for my “DATA SABER” and the second I clasped it, I attacked, “CRASH SLASH WAVE!” blowing the virus to bits. Then I restored all the damaged systems, ending the mission. “Good job, Data Squad… now let’s port out.”

We ported out through the powerlines, and exited the Digital World landing back in Lightning and Starla’s place.

“Well, there goes another virus.” said DD.

“That Megadox just never learns.” added Scootaloo.

Lightning, Starla and I chuckled at the girls having fun with all this. “Trust me, girls,” said Lightning “You have it easier. Try being in Starfleet, THAT’S where the real danger can get you.”

“Well, we better get you girls home.” I said “It’s already late, and you have a human world history test tomorrow.”

“Holy Hayfields!!” cried Applebloom “I totally forgot the test!”

“Me too!” added Sweetie “I haven’t studied for it either!”

DD and Scootaloo were in the same fix.

“Girls, you’ve been given a whole week to study.” I said to them, but then I remembered we had all been working hard all week, eradicating viruses in Cyber Space. The battles often left the girls and I a bit weary and woozy, not to mention the girls has chores and other duties to tend to in their normal lives…

Applebloom was always working on the farm. DD was working hard there too now that Tree Hugger was due to have the baby any day now. Scootaloo had training in the Junior Wonderbolts; like a gymnastics lesson, and Sweetie… with Rarity still in the hospital, her parents insisted she stay to help Spike run and keep the house in shape.

Not to mention the girls still had their responsibilities as the Cutiemark Crusaders and helping other ponies earn their Cutiemarks and understand them better.

“We better get home now before our folks worry.” said Applebloom.

The girls agreed and rushed off before even giving me a chance to teleport them all home, but they didn’t live quite so far away anyhow.

I couldn’t help but sigh, “I’m really getting worried about them. Their grades have been starting to slip too.”

Lightning and Starla agreed and felt just as bad for the girls too. “We have to remember they’re still young,” said Lightning “They should be living about in life and having fun.”

I grunted softly, “Why did Megadox have to come around? I wish we could find some way to just shut him down for good. Then the girls and I wouldn’t have to worry about him anymore.”

“Easier said than done,” Starla said “Megadox could be lurking anywhere in the Digital World, but he’s shielded from any detection, even from the Super Computer.”

I sighed, “So much for that. Nothing to do but wait and keep on fighting…”

I thought about the girls, and I hoped they were okay.


*POV Pause*

The girls were already tried from being at school all day as well as the recent battle they just had in the Digital World, yet they were all just as busy that afternoon-- doing their chores, helping around their respective homes, attending their after school classes and all that, as well as meeting with their clients who needed help with their Cutiemarks.


…All singing a song, in their minds, while the montage went by.

[All Four Girls]

It’s a Real Rough Road for us

It’s a Real Rough Road for us

Got no time to play each day

Gotta do things coming our way

It’s a Real Rough Road

Gotta get to school on time,

Then go fight with virus slime

Homework piles up way to high

Chores just come and go right by

It’s a Real Rough Road

[Sweetie Belle]

It’s so hard balance off a great big schedule,

[Applebloom]

Pullin’ plows and fetchin’ groceries from the store.

[Both]

When you just wanna stop and rest your head you’ll…

…have something else to do and so much more.

[DD]

There’s no time left to play games or have fun

[Scootaloo]

Either that or you feel tired and in pain

[Both]

Then you crawl into bed because the day’s done

Just to wake up and to do it all again

[All Four]

O-o-o-o-oh…!

Duties rising

Chores despising

Digitizing

No surprising…

[Sweetie Belle]

Can’t we have just one small break?

[DD]

Can’t be tardy, or a flake.

[All Four]

How did our lives change so much?

It’s the way life goes as such

It’s a Real Rough Road!

[Applebloom]

Haulin’ apples from the yard

[Sweetie Belle]

Scrubbing dishes full of lard

[Scootaloo]

Digital World, we must guard

[DD]

Sheesh… life is hard!

[All Four Girls]

It’s a Real Rough Road for us

It’s a Real Rough Road for us

How did our lives change so much?

It’s the way life goes as such

It’s a Real Rough Road!

It’s a Real Rough Road!

It’s a Real Rough Road!

A… Real... Rough… ROAD!!!!

Tree Hugger was in bed, and Buddy was fawning over her bloated belly, “Who’s my baby? Who’s my baby?” he kept singing to it.

His wife giggled, and her stomach gurgled. “Oooh… I could use some dinner, hon.”

“Did someone say dinner?” asked Applejack as she and her family came in with a small feast prepared by Pear Butter, just right for an expecting mother. “I know what a mother-to-be needs; a good hearty meal.”

“How long ‘till the big day?” asked Bright Mac.

“Any day now, a week at the most.” said Tree Hugger. Nevertheless, she was told to stay bedridden until it was time, hence why the apple family set up small tables right in the bedroom near the bed.

“Where’s Applebloom and DD?” asked Buddy.

“Here we are.” Applebloom called. The adults all looked towards the door and gasped; the girls looked frazzled, overworked, and really baggy eyed.

“What happened to you two?” asked Applejack.

DD yawned “We were hauling in the last load of apples, but we felt so tired it was hard to pick up. So we dragged it all the way.”

The grownups were really growing concerned with the girls, especially the fact that their grades were starting to slip, they were looking more and more exhausted each day, and also the fact that they had been coming home from school later than usual.

“I think you two should go bed early tonight.” suggested Pear Butter.

“We can’t,” groaned Applebloom “We got big history test of the human world in the morning and we haven’t studied at all; haven’t had time to.”

“How can that be?” asked Buddy “I thought you had a whole week to study.”

“We’ve been busy.” said DD “We can always study for a makeup test.”

The adults really didn’t know what to do. They didn’t feel it would be right to force the girls to study in their current conditions, but they weren’t about to let the girls blow another test either.

“Say, Big Mac,” said Bright Mac “You remember what you used to do when you got too tired to study?”

“Eeyup,” said Big Mac “I’d just hit the hay, catch some good Zs, and wake up bright and early to fit in a quick study before school. That way the stuff I learned was fresh in my head, and I always aced my tests.”

Buddy, Applejack and the two parents agreed, and practically insisted the girls go to bed straight after dinner.

DD yawned and said “What have we got to lose?”


Right after dinner the girls felt so comfortable and tired, they were ready to just black right out. They hardly had enough energy to put on their pajamas and brush their teeth.

Soon, they were sleeping like logs, and both Buddy and Applejack set the alarm clocks so DD and Applebloom would wake up a little earlier.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were both in bed as well, having had similar talks with their families about their own weariness.



Meanwhile, Data Stream was wide awake, and had been going through her virus files all evening trying to figure out which one to send.

“Ugh! What’s the point of all this?!” she groaned “It doesn’t matter which of these viruses I send out; Surfer will always show up and blast them across the grid.”

She lay her face down at the desk, pounding the keyboard in frustration, which prompted Megadox to come online. “Stop that this instant!” he demanded “The vibrations of your slamming are echoing through my systems!”

Data looked up and jeered at him, “Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a mental-breakdown?! Not that I’d expect you to understand what that even means.”

“I understand perfectly.” protested Megadox “It is a condition in which a Fleshing exhibits frustration, and stress from confusion and a loss of action.”

Data sighed “Okay, okay… I take it back. You DO understand.”

“Perhaps if you were to explain to me what frustrates you so…?”

“Surfer…! Who else? I’m tired of him always showing up to wreck our plans!”

Megadox clenched his fists, “I see, and I compute the only solution would be for us to destroy the Surfer Program.”

Data rolled her eyes, “Wow, that was easy… easy to say! But in case you weren’t listening… how CAN we destroy Surfer?”

“Observe the second screen if you will…” said Megadox, and he showed Data images of the past battles where Surfer always won and blasted each monster to bits.

“I’ve seen all this before.” sneered Data “What good does watching Surfer winning all the time have to do with beating him.”

“If you will continue to observe,” growled Megadox “How is it that Surfer always manages to defeat us?”

Data suddenly saw-- Dread, Assault, Totalizer and Arc appear. “The Data Beasts-- of course! They always show up to aid Surfer when he is in danger.”

“Precisely!” said Megadox “The Surfer program receives aid from a source located outside of the Digital World, and despite my vast capabilities, I am unable to locate the source of these programs for they are shielded by some form of technology I am unable to computer.”

“So what do we do then?” asked Data.

“Simple-- if we cannot locate the source of these programs, we shall lure them out and over power them with more than just one virus.”

Data got the drift, and liked the idea of sending in more than one virus, “With two viruses instead of one, Surfer and his animal friends won’t be able to aid each other as well.”

She began to type into her computer, salvaging some old files and constructing two new viruses right then and there. “There we are. What do you think of these, Megadox? I shall call them, Zoid and Troid.”

The two viruses looked identical to each other-- both had dinosaur like head with sharp teeth, razor sharp claws, and strong tails. The differences: Zoid was black and Troid was white. Zoid breathed fire, and Troid attacked with electricity.

“Yes,” said Megadox “We shall send them both into the Digital World. Their very presence shall alert Surfer and his cohort creatures.”

“Well Your Welcome!” grumbled Data “Could show a little more gratefulness.”

Megadox powered the viruses, but only sent Zoid in first. “We shall wait until Surfer arrives and then unleash the second monster.”

Data nodded and remained on standby.



The Zoid virus was merely sent into a few power cables in New Ponyville, and the second it materialized it wasted no time in unleashing its fiery wrath, blowing up the circuit towers, frying the wirings and stomping all over the power chips.


At the very same time, Starla was at home, and rocking Shining Light in her arms and humming to him softly.

The baby slowly drifted to sleep and Starla got up and tucked him into his crib, just as Lightning came into the room.

He stood by his wife and they watched their little son sleep.

“Cute little guy.” whispered Lightning.

“Lovely boy.” added Starla.

She then reached over to turn out the light next to the crib, but the second she touched the switch she receive a harsh electrical shock, making her yelp, and accidently knock the lamp off the table, shattering it onto the floor, and the noise woke up the baby.

Shining Light cried and whined. “Oh… oh, easy there, champ.” Lightning said as he scooped the baby up and comforted him, but both he and Starla couldn’t believe what just happened, especially when they could look out the window and see all the street lights and all the lights in other houses were flicking like crazy.

Krysta then tapped softly at the window, having just arrived from finishing her evening patrol rounds. “Are you guys seeing this? All the lights in town are going loopy.”

“We see it,” said Lightning “And I don’t think this is any ordinary power failure!”


*POV Resume*

I was dressed in my pajamas and lying awake in bed trying to read up on my own studies, but my mind just wasn’t at it. I hadn’t stopped thinking of the girls all night and how they’d been pushing themselves too hard, that and with the test in school tomorrow and not knowing if the girls studied at all.

“I wish there was something I could do for them.” I thought to myself “Ah, well… might as well get some sleep myself.”

So I put my book down on the nightstand and was about to turn out the light when I noticed my wrist-com alert light was blinking. “Ah, man! Doesn’t anybody get to rest around here?!”

Still, I knew Megadox didn’t rest-- he was a computer program!

I hopped out of bed, got on my bathrobe and my slippers, and I grabbed both my wrist-com and my Teleported, and I warpped to New Ponyville.

I appeared in Lightning and Starla’s living room, which was dark and lit with candles. “What’s going on now?” I practically hollered.

“Shhh…!! Keep it down!” Lightning hushed pointing at Starla and the baby. Shining Light was asleep and didn’t wake up.

Starla put him down in a small cradle by the sofa and she whispered to me, “There’s a mega virus messing with the lights in the village again.”

I looked out the window and saw the flickering and sparking lights. I felt this was rather unoriginal for Megadox… almost suspicious even. “You think Megadox is trying to lure me out into a trap?”

“Probably, we can’t say for sure.” said Lightning.

All three of us then really wished the girls were here, and why they hadn’t answered their coms yet…


*Pause*


The girls were really sleeping; there was no way they could see their wrist-coms blinking. They all just sleep peacefully without a care in the world.


*Resume*

Naturally the three of us knew we couldn’t just go to the girls’ respective homes and ask for them to come over. What would their families say?

“Well, there is one way that may work,” said Lightning, and he looked over at Krysta and Starla, and they both caught on to Lightning’s plan.

“I’m really not too keen about this.” said Starla, but knowing there wasn’t really much of a choice-- the Data Squad would most likely be needed-- so she agreed and got up.

“I don’t think I wait too long.” I said “I should really go in and investigate.”

“Yes, I think you’re right.” said Lightning “I’ll keep watch on this end until the girls come back.”

“Good luck, Mykan.”

“Thanks, Krysta.” I said.

Starla booted up the Super Computer, “Program’s all ready.”

I nodded, “Look out Megadox, here I come!” and all together we all whispered so as not to wake the baby, “…Time to Digitize!”

I touched the computer screen and in I went, donning my suit, then it was off to the danger zone!

I saw the Zoid monster, chomping on some wires, and it turned and roared at me. “Whoa, let’s talk about this.” I called to it, and the monster just breathed fire at me forcing me to roll out of the way, “Guess not!”

I backed flipped out of the way just the monster swung its claws at me.


*Pause*

Data Stream snickered, “It worked, Megadox! Surfer took the bait.”

“Of course!” snapped Megadox “My plan is flawless.”

“YOUR… plan?!”

“Yes, and it is only begun. Once Surfer summons forth the Data Beasts, you will send the Troid virus to aid the Zoid virus.”

“No need to be so brash about it.” sneered Data.


Lightning watched Surfer on the computer screen, and he seemed to be doing okay, when suddenly, Starla and Krysta appeared in the living room, with the four Cutiemark Crusaders… still sleeping like logs.

“I can’t believe we just committed kidnapping.” groaned Krysta.

“We did it all in the line of duty,” said Lightning “And besides, the plan still may work.”


The plan was pretty sneaky…

As both Buddy and Applejack were adjourning to bed for the night, they stopped by Applebloom and DD’s rooms, and saw they were sleeping in bed so peacefully, unbeknownst of what was really going on…!

Earlier, Starla and Krysta had appeared in each of the girls’ room without being noticed, and Starla used her magic to cast holographic images of the girls still in their beds to fool the families if they decided to check on them. They then whisked off with the girls in tow, and did that same thing for Scootaloo and DD as well.


Back in the living room, Starla softly began to shake the girls, “Hey… hey girls, wake up.” she whispered to them.

The girls softly but groggily stirred awake.

“Is it mornin’ already?” asked Applebloom, but she looked out the window “Hey! It’s still dark out!”

Her shouting woke up the baby; Shining Light cried again, and Lightning had to comfort his little son.

“Hey, what are we doing here?” asked Scootaloo.

“We brought you here girls,” replied Starla “We’ve got a virus alert.”

The girls all groaned and moaned. “Sure picked good timing.” said Sweetie.

Still they all gawked at the screen and saw Surfer holding the virus by the tail, but then getting swished off.

The virus then blasted him hard with its fiery breath knocking him into a circuit tower.

The girls all snapped awake instantly. “What are we waiting for?” asked DD.

“Nothing; let’s get in there!” said Scootaloo.


Starla initiated the Data Beast programs, “All set.”

The girls nodded, and were about to shout out, but Lightning hushed them motioning that he got the baby sleeping again, promoting the girls to whisper…

“Super Cyber Data Squad… Let’s Kick Some Megabutt!”


They all touched the screen and warped into their cockpits, donning their suits and helmets.

DD felt a little woozy as she powered up the systems; all the girls felt the same, as they were still awoken prematurely and were usually sleeping at this hour.

“Come on girls, pull it together.” said DD.

Sweetie agreed, “She’s right; we’ve got to help Surfer.”

The others agreed, and shook themselves away. Then they were off.


*Resume*

The monster and I were struggling in a fist lock-- pushing on each other’s arms, but the monster had the advantage and prepared to fire its flames at me again. So I had to let go and leap up and over to avoid being roasted.

Suddenly, the Data Beasts arrived on the scene! “Good timing, girls!” I called to the team.

Scootaloo yawned softly, “Let’s hurry up and finish this job.”

“Right, let’s link up.” said Applebloom.


*Pause*

Data Stream saw the whole thing on her screen, “The Data Beasts have appeared. Look out, Data Squad… here comes virus number two!”

She snickered wickedly as she launched the Troid virus on its way.

“Go, my child!” hissed Megadox “Bring the Cyber Squad to its knees!”


*Resume*


“Prepare for Surfer Link-Up Mode!” I called to the team, but before any of us could do that, I got blasted, by surprise, by a wave of lightning energy.

“Surfer!” cried DD. Then her Data Beast and all the others got hit by another lightning blast, rocking the girls about in their cockpits.

“Whoa!!” Scootaloo cried as she straightened Arc out “What in the motherboard was that?!”


“Look!” shouted Applebloom.


*Pause*

“Another virus!” cried Starla.

Lightning growled softly, “So that’s what Megadox was waiting for; wait for the squad to rush in then unleash a double attack so they can’t link up.”

*Resume*

“Great! This is all we needed.” I grumbled.

The two viruses roared and charged at me and the girls, forcing the beasts to scatter around, and I had to roll out of the way!

“You want some of this?!” hollered Applebloom, and she charged Totallizer forth.

Zoid breathed its fire, and Totallizer just charged right through it like it was nothing, but then Troid swung its tail tripping the beast by its feet and it felt forward flat on the ground. “Hey! No fair…! You snuck up on me!”

“I got them!” said Sweetie, “Firing Missiles!”

Her missiles launched, and struck their targets, but the two viruses only seemed to get madder.

DD tried to rush one of the monsters, only to get shoved off by the other, and when Scootaloo tried to fire her lasers, the two monsters blasted at her from below nearly causing her to crash.

“This isn’t working!” Scootaloo shouted “Every time we try to fight one, the other defends his buddy!”

This gave me the idea, “Maybe we can turn them against each other…”

The girls thought it crazy, but worth the shot.

“Let’s spread out.” said Sweetie.


I went in first I leapt up and over the Zoid monster. The creature turned I began to punch and kick at it hoping to anger it.

DD came over and helped me. “I got your back, Surfer.”

Dread roared and grabbed the monster by the tail.


Meanwhile, the other girls were taunting the Troid monster.

“Come and get me, Sparky!” Scootaloo teased as she flew in circles around the monster. This gave Applebloom the chance to charge right in and punch the beast right in the face. “Ooh, that there’s gotta smart.”

“Coming up the rea.” called Sweetie, and she rammed on the controls charging Assault right at the monsters backside and head-butting it hard.

The monster whirled round and glared at the three beasts and prepared to unleash its lightning wrath, and at the same moment, Zoid was ready to breathe his fire.

“This is it!” I cried “Booster Boots!” and my boots began to glow and I skidded out of the way while the girls all jumped and scattered about just as the two monsters unleashed their fiery, electrical forces… at each other!

The two roared at one another and began to fight with each other just as we had planned. They were clawing, biting and swinging their tails like boys having a fit.


*Pause*


“Fleshling!” thundered Megadox “My viruses are destroying each other and not the Data Squad!”

“I have eyes you know!” spat Data “You could’ve programed them with a little more intelligence you know.”

Megadox felt most insulted, “You dare pit the blame on me?!”

“Well who should I blame?” protested Data, and then she quickly typed into her computer “I’ve got to try and salvage these guys before they break each other to pieces!”


*Resume*

With the monsters distracted and wailing on each other. This was the perfect chance for the girls and me to link up. “Let’s go, Data Squad!” I called to the team “Link up formation!”

“RIGHT!!” replied the girls, and their beasts joined together to form my body armor, “Super Surfer Link-up Mode!”

I began to stomp my way towards the two brawling viruses, when suddenly the Troid virus vanished through a warp portal.

“Where did he go?” asked Sweetie.

“Never mind that,” said DD “Let’s finish the other one while we can!”


I agreed, and began to charge up my power.

“ERADICATION WAVES”

Zoid had already suffered a lot of damage from fighting its brother, that one blast from my waves blasted it away before he could retreat.

Then, my restore program fixed up the systems, which effectively repaired all the city lights affected in New Ponyville.

“Mission completed!” I declared “Good job, Data Squad!”

The girls all hollered and cheered for joy, and then we disengaged the armor and ported back to base.

Once there, I called out, “You’ve lost again, Megadox. Maybe the next you’ll fight us in person instead of cower behind your viruses.”

“Silence!” Megadox bellowed “I assure you, impudent program, my days of defeat will not last forever! I will destroy you yet!”

“How many times must I tell you-- I am NOT a program! I am somethingmuch greater than you can ever understand, and that’s what makes us different. That is why you will never win!”

“No!!” thundered Megadox “Computer programs are perfect! Computer programs are superior to all things! I WILL conquer the Digital World, and that will enable me to control the world of Fleshlings!

YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!!”

“We’ll see about that, Megadox!” I sneered at him, and then I logged off leaving the overlord glowing with red energy of great fury!



The girls and I landed safely in Lightning and Starla’s living room. “Way to go, everyone.” said Lightning.

The girls all cheered, but they felt extremely woozy and exhausted. “Come on, we better get you girls home. It’s way late.” I said.

The girls agreed, and Krysta was ready to take them home.

“The holo-images I created will vanish as soon as you touch them.” said Starla.

The girls yawned, but bid us all goodnight. “…All aboard for Dreamland!” Krysta teased and she warped herself and the girls away.


Still, I was looking rather down.

“Everything okay?” asked Lightning.

I sighed “We may have won today, but just barely, and now Megadox is madder than ever. Who knows what he’ll try next?”

Lightning and Starla felt the same, but there was still no way to actually Megadox and erase him for good.

“Hey, I think we’re overlooking something.” said Starla “We know Megadox brings the viruses to life, but computer programs can’t really CREATE viruses.”

Lightning and I caught onto, and we couldn’t believe we didn’t think of this before-- Megadox was obviously gaining help from somewhere outside the Digital World.

“But who’s helping him?” I asked.

“More importantly: Why would anyone want to help an evil computer program take over the Digital World?” added Lightning.

Obviously we had a bigtime search coming up, but in the meantime Starla decided to continue to do research on the Surfer program’ today’s battle actually gave her idea of something to try, but it would have to wait for another day.

Meanwhile, we all had had a rough night, so we bid each other goodnight and then I teleported home and went straight to bed.


The next day, I came to school, still feeling a bit tired as I prepared things with Cheerliee. “Are you okay?” she asked “You look as if you’ve been awake all night.”

“Oh, not really, just trouble sleeping.”

I began to wonder how the girls slept, and I got my answer as the students came into school that day. The crusaders looked fresh as daisies from all the sleeping they had done, but they looked worried as well, which told me they obviously didn’t study for the test today.

Indeed, because of the late night battle, the girls overslept, right through their alarms, and missed their chances for their last minute studying.

Then again, all the other students looked just as tired. Some of them had studied late, whereas others had woken up early to study before school, but they didn’t seem too prepared for the test.

Cheerilee and I didn’t like the looks of this one but, and finally I got an idea of how to help everyone, as well as the Crusaders, prepare for the test, and I whispered it to Cheerilee, and she agreed with the idea for the children’s sake.

After Cheerilee bid the class good morning, “Mr. Stevens and I have noticed a lot of you have been studying hard for the test today, but we also realize that some of you lead busy lives and can barely find the time.”

I nodded, “Which is why we have decided to give you all a free period in which to brush up on your studies before we give out the test.”

The children all felt delighted at the idea, the crusaders felt relief, and soon all the students were studying hard.

Cheerliee and I both knew that though it was important for children to learn to balance and organize their time and be more punctual, it was also important for us, as teachers, to not add pressure to our students and to give more stress to those who already had extremely busy lives.

Perhaps they would be able to handle the pressure more when they got a little older. For now, it was just best to go easy on them when they needed it.

The girls all looked up from their books at me, and I winked casually at them, and they winked back at me too.


(Promo)

In our next episode: While uncovering the information of the mystery powers, Lightning and Co also learn much more about Ka Hotake, which could put even Stammadon in real danger, when during an attack, En Shi is reunited with Swift Star, still determined to take him as her own, yet Swift remains as determined as ever to win both her and his cousin, Striker to their side.

Can Swift convince either villain to convert, and what are Ka Hotake’s secrets?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “Conniving Conferences.”)