• Published 15th Sep 2018
  • 1,169 Views, 35 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic Season VIII - DakariKingMykan



The ponies face an evil that demands strength, and a computer virus program terrorizing the electronic systems

  • ...
120
 35
 1,169

Episode 13: She Raw

Author's Note:

This episode is NOT MEANT TO BE SEXIST, AND DOES NOT REFLECT MY ATTITUDE IN REAL LIFE!!!

It's just part of Tan Shi's background

...So don't even think of getting on your high horse and causing me more trouble with your need to cyberbully

EPISODE THIRTEEN

It was there it was happening…!

Swift rushed towards Stammadon, who was strangling Lightning, and suddenly, Swift’s fist began to glow and he POUNDED Stammadon hard, knocking him off Lightning and send him crashing through all the rock pillars.


“Stop the images.” said Lightning, and the screen showing the images recorded from his memory, and he reversed the images to just the point where Swift’s fist began to glow. “There! Something unusual happened with Swift; something magical…”

The rest of the team were completely baffled.

“What is that?” Starla kept asking.

“Whatever it is, it just beat Stammadon with ease.” said Krysta.

Lightning still found it so perplexing-- As an Enticorn he was only just able to match Stammadon’s ever-growing strength and power, yet Swift Star… a Rookie in-training… summoned a powerful force that knocked Stammadon away like that.

Whatever this magic was, the computers were unable to identify it, having never seen it before.

“Well, look at it this way,” said Pinkie Pie “At least now we finally have the power to beat Stammadon.”

“Um… I don’t think it’s that simple, Pinkie.” said Applejack.

Lightning agreed, “…Swift doesn’t know what that power was either, and he doesn’t know how it happened or how he did it.

We’ve trying to recreate it during training, but nothing’s been working.”



Surely enough, Swift was training by himself in the open field, staring down a large boulder. “I can do this.”

He stood ready, and glared at the rock. Then he charged at it, roaring like he did when Stammadon attacked Lightning, and in a blinding rage he stuck the rock with his fist.

CLANG!! Nothing happened!

“Oh!” Swift groaned softly “Ow… Ugh…! That smarts…!”


Lightning and the others were still determined to figure out what that power was, and fast too.

“Stammadon’s getting stronger.” said Buddy “Especially with that Ka Hotake training him.”


“Then we’ll get stronger too.
Nothing a little training won’t do.” said Rhymey.


Spike remained silent, “I wish Rarity was out of the hospital. We could use her help on this.”

Rhymey knew how he felt, wishing Fluttershy could train do…

“Hey, it’ll be alright you guys.” said Dyno.

“Si,” agreed Myte “They’ll have the babies soon, and then they’ll be back on the force training with us in no time.”

Spike half agreed, “But then who would watch the babies?”

The twins sighed.

“Let’s not worry about that now.” said Artie “We’ve got work to do, so let’s start training.”

“I’m up for that.” said Rainbow “Maybe we’ll finally be able to get our Super Modes to work.”


So, they were all soon training in the fields, taking turns while sparing, that way some of the friends could sit on the sidelines and look after Shining Light for Starla.

“Super Mode, Activate!” shouted Lightning, and he and all the others donned their super armor, which was still very heavy under normal gravity, but thanks to their prior and excessive training, they were now able to at least stand up and walk… with but vast difficulty.

“I feel like I can fall through the ground!” groaned Buddy.

Rainbow flapped her wings like crazy, and she couldn’t get so much as a millimetre off the ground. “This bites!” she groaned.

Artie and Rhymey activated their new super weapons, which looked exactly the same as their regular weapons, only infused with the alloy that made them super strong, but heavy as well; so heavy, as Rhymey tried to lift up his sword, he fell over backwards under its weight.

“Rhymey!” cried Artie, and he dropped his heavy staff and bent down to try and help him up, only to find it hard to stand back upright himself, and he lost balance and fell on his stomach.

“This ain’t workin’!” said Applejack.

“Disengage!” hollered Starla, and everyone powered their suits down. “Ah, yeah… that’s better.” panted Spike.

“Now what do we do?” asked Pinkie.

Lightning stood up, “There’s only one thing we can do at this point…”


Meanwhile, on Ainzul, Stammadon was sparing with Ka Hotake very furiously, still angered by the events of that last battle when Swift actually hit him!

“I will not live this humiliation down!” he thundered to himself, and he attacked Ka Hotake, and his master blocked him off with his staff, only then did he zip behind him and attack him from behind.

“Well done.” said Ka Hotake “You are getting much better.”

Stammadon only looked angrier as he nodded in thanks; trying to keep up his hatred and rage, “The power within me grows, this rage will unlock me new abilities that I’ve never known.”

He turned round and gazed at a stone bench off the ring. He concentrated hard, and his eyes burning with fury, “BLAZE OF THE FLARE KING!”

He roared like a great best, and unleashed a fiery force in the shape of a large lion; sending it straight at the bench and blowing it up just as Rai Shi came outside, making him jump softly.

“Very impressive, master.” he complimented.

Panting softly, Stammadon growled at his minion, “What is it you want, Rai Shi? Make it fast!”

Rai Shi felt the hate and rage coming from his master, it was almost frightening. “It is Tan Shi… she requests to attack United Equestria to feed us with more fear energy.”

“Very well…” sneered Stammadon, “Now go away, and leave us to train!”

“Yes sir.”

Rai Shi went back inside almost at once, and Stammadon turned to face Ka Hotake, “You wish to continue?” Ka Hotake asked.

“YES!!” growled Stammadon “Fight with me until I grow weary!”

Ka Hotake was pleased and thought to himself, “His rage is growing vastly and his power strengthens.

Too bad he doesn’t know what he’s REALLY getting himself into. Those who train under my guidance always end up the same.”

Inside, Rai Shi met up with Kara Shi and En Shi in the throne room, “I am beginning to have fear of Stammadon. He is becoming more enraged the more he is training.”

Kara Shi snuffed “Can’t say I blame him. Starfleet knows where our location is; what if they decide to launch a full scale attack against us?”

En Shi shook her head, “They wouldn’t dare. After all, even Lightning Dawn at his strongest was unable to beat Stammadon, and the master is growing stronger by the moment. No, I don’t believe they will make such a move.”

Tan Shi entered the room, “And they won’t get a chance, not after I get through with them, and destroy them all!”

She was joined by a monster she had unleashed from the walls of the temple.

She looked like an amazon warrior-- very beautiful, silver skinned and long black hair-- but she was rather muscular, and wore a strong brown leather skirt, and armored platings on her chest and shoulders. A strong sword was sheathed on her back, and she carried two strong boomerang blades on the sides of her skirt, and in back she had a long whip rolled up and clinging to her belt.

“Wow!” Kara Shi drooled as he gazed at the beautiful lady “You’ve got to be the prettiest creature I’ve ever seen.”

En Shi felt insulted, and as for the monster; she glared furiously at Kara Shi and threw one of her boomerangs at him, knocking him to the floor.

She caught her weapon back, “I am Zenia, a strong willed female warrior; and I DO NOT appreciate being ogled at… especially by horrible and pathetic men!”

Kara Shi and Rai Shi both felt extremely offended.

“How dare you say such things!” growled Rai Shi.

Zenia looked ready for a fight with him, but Tan Shi held her off, “Save your energy for the real battle.”

Zenia calmed down and prepared to leave.

“We will destroy those ponies!” sneered Tan Shi “Especially that weak little worm that attacked Stammadon.”

Everyone expected En Shi to fly off the handle at that, but she didn’t seem to even be fazed, “If it happens, so be it.”

“But I thought you had feelings for that boy?” asked Rai Shi.

“And I still do, but I am a warrior of strength and power. It may be regrettable, but if Swift Star is to be destroyed I’ll be strong about it, no matter how regrettable it is.”

Zenia felt sick, “Showing compassion for a male; how insulting!”

“My thoughts exactly.” muttered Tan Shi “Let’s go!”

The ladies went off, and En Shi was still not the least bit insulted as she was lost her in her own thoughts, “Swift…” she sighed, and blushed.

Rai Shi and Kara Shi shook heads at one another.


Lightning had decided the best action for the gang was to wear their super armor during simple ordinary times-- off duty, doing simple tasks, or just plain going on walks.

They were all wearing their armors as they stood and watched Lightning train with Swift, but they all looked as if they were struggling to keep their balances, and on their feet… which they really were.”

“You guys really think this is a good idea?” asked Krysta.

“For now, it’s our only idea.” replied Starla, it’ll help us get used to weight and build up our endurance.”

The others all agreed, and continued to watch Lightning train Swift in the open field.


Swift posed and focussed hard. He punched and kicked the air and he leapt and rolled about.

“Very good, Swift,” Lightning called to him, “Now think fast!”

Though Lightning could not move very well with his heavy armor on, he was still able to fire shots from his horn, and he fired small pulses of uniforce at Swift in large swarms for him to practice his dodging.

Swift swerve, ducked and rolled avoiding every shot that came his way, and then bound straight for Lightning, roaring and focussing hard…!

“Oh, I can’t look!” cried Pinkie, and she could only raise her arms very slowly to cover her eyes.

“You could just shut your eyes.” grumbled Rainbow.


Swift leapt over to Lightning and punched him in the chest!

CLANG!! Once again, nothing happened-- Lightning felt nothing, didn’t even budge, and Swift felt his hand aching.

“Ooh… That can’t be good.” groaned Artie


Swift groaned as he held his hand, the pain would subside soon due to his strength increasing with training, but he was really getting annoyed. “I don’t get it! What am I doing wrong?”

He was obviously frustrated that he couldn’t activate whatever that special power was he did before.

“Swift,” Lightning said “We all understand how you must feel. We want to know more about what you did back then too, but don’t let IT be your only focus.”

“How can you say that?” asked Swift “That power I showed may be the only chance we have of beating Stammadon and saving Striker.”

“Yes, but that doesn’t mean you should overlook and neglect your other abilities as well.”

The rest of the team all agreed, and Rhyme said…

“If you focus on only one skill or thing,
And you neglect all others, what will that bring?
Power alone is just plain wrong,
It takes skill and strategy to make you strong.”

Swift thought deeply about what Rhymey said, and realized he was right, remembering that all his mentors, as well as any good fighter trained in several skills, not just one; everything from combat practice, weapon use, speed, stealth… and all kinds of fields.

“Swift…” Starla said “Picture it like this… if you were to focus on just one skill, and it happened to be your greatest… if it were to fail you in battle, then you’d be easily overpowered and wouldn’t be able to fight your enemy back.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, and Swift began to get the idea.


Suddenly, there was a loud growl, and everyone turned and saw Tan Shi. “Sorry to break up this deep moment, but I’m here to destroy you creeps!”

The team glared at her with fury, and they powered down their super armor.

“Krysta,” Lightning called “Take Shining Light and Swift to my place, and make sure Swift stays there.”

“Right,” Krysta agreed, and Swift did too as he took the baby from Starla, and kissed his little head, “Be a good boy, honey.” she cooed to him.

“Don’t worry, Colonel,” said Swift “And this time I promise… No Heroics.”

He looked back to Lightning who nodded thankfully at him.

“Come on, let’s go!” cried Krysta, and she warped herself, Swift and the baby away to a safe place.

Starla felt her nerves shaking with worry.

“Easy, girl…” said Applejack “We got work to do.”

Starla agreed and focussed on her foe.

“Let’s go!” said Lightning, and the team, transformed.

“STARFLEET MAGIC!!”

“HARMONY HOUR, FRIENDSHIP POWER!!”

“Dragon Power!”

The team stood ready, and Tan Shi extended her claws, and she seemed to be glaring more at the men than the ladies.

Suddenly, there was a loud shrieking sound—like a battle cry-- and Zenia leapt onto the scene and drew her sword. “So this is the team you’re having trouble with? Doesn’t look like much to me, especially those men.”

“Que?!” snapped Dyno.

“What did she say?!” growled Myte.


Lightning ignored the obvious insult and order the team to attack, and so they all rushed forth.

The villains rushed in, and Tan Shi rushed up ahead, showing her swift Kung Fu skills, she ignored the men and went straight for the ladies.

She grabbed Starla by the arm and threw her aside, then kicked Pinkie and Rainbow, knocking them into Applejack and over to where Starla was.

As the ladies all got up, Tan Shi stood before them and with her hands together; she made several hand signs, and then blasted the ladies with a strong energy wave. “Hey!!” cried Rainbow.

“What just happened?” asked Pinkie.

“There’s nothin’ here at all.” said Applejack.

Starla however was not so sure, and as she tried to walk forward, she felt herself bump into something-- like some kind of barrier.

The ladies all scanned with their visors, and could detect a strong energy barrier, completely sealing them off. They could neither run forth, tunnel out, nor jump out of.

Pinkie tried punching and kicking at the barrier, which proved to be ineffective. “This stuff is strong!”


“Excellent! My training has rekindled my invisible barrier.” hissed Tan Shi, then she turned to face the men and rushed over to join Zenia.

“What have you done to the girls?!” snapped Lightning.

“Never mind them!” sneered Zenia “Let’s party, boys!” and she let out that battle cry of hers again and leapt in to action, swinging her sword and punching and kicking.

The boys defended themselves as best they could, but then Tan Shi leapt over to join the fight, and her swift Kung Fu moves, the boys had to fight much more swiftly, and et they still got slashed and swiped at as sparks flew all over, but the guys still stood on their feet…

Until… “BLADE-MARANGS!” Zenia shouted, and tossed both her bladed boomerangs that began to spin about like crazy back and forth, striking the men hard creating sparks, sparks, and more sparks every time they hit.

The men were still standing, but feeling a little sore.

“What’s with these gals?!” groaned Spike.

“Why are they only going after us too?” added Artie.

Tan Shi stomped her foot and growled furiously at the fighters, “You’re lady friends will soon follow, for having disgraced themselves for being the servants of men!”

“What?” snapped.

The ladies heard what Tan Shi had said and they felt horribly insulted, “What does she mean “Servants of Men?” wondered Starla.


Tan Shi began to explain how she despised men with a bloody vengeance!


*Tan Shi’s POV*

In my youth while living on Ainzul, I worked with my mother, doing chores, cooking, cleaning, and crafting seals, as was the customs way back then-- Men had all the excitement, while the women stayed at home.

My father was a Kung Fu warrior and seeing him train and spar with his comrades inspired me to take on a new approach to life, but unfortunately my father was among those who relished the customs of having male dominance over the family. He laughed at me, and threatened me never to think of such nonsense again.

“You are female; your place is in the home and catering to my needs. That is the custom. That is how it has always been, and you should accept that and be thankful for it.”

Even my father’s own comrades laughed at me, having treated their wives and daughters in the same manner… and yet, all the women thought nothing of it. Many of them relished the lives they were subjected to-- having a strong husband by their sides-- to them it was as if being a housewife and catering to a man’s every need was the greatest thing that could happen to them. Even my own mother was among the many fools, and told me to embrace my life and my future.

What future-- A life of slavery and un-fulfilment, in world run by fools and ignoramuses…?! I wouldn’t have it!

So, I began to train in secret whenever I was alone, mimicking my father’s moves as I watched him train; increasing my strength and developing style as I aged.

Then, one day, as my father fought against a band of thieves that tried to rob us of our possessions, he was overpowered and rendered helpless.

He would have surely been destroyed had I not acted when I had. I leapt into action surprising the thieves. Those foolish men underestimated me as a female… and I was easily able to defeat them and save my father’s life.

…But my father was anything but grateful! He scorned me! He balked at me for my training in secret, and my doing what he deemed “Man’s work.”

Even my mother was livid with me, despite saving my father’s life.

I soon became a laughing stock around the village, and I was teased and made fun of by men and women alike.

So, I ran-away, to make my own future, but I would never forget the way I was treated, and how I felt women were disgracing themselves by not showing what more they could be.

It enraged me, and pushed me to train and become stronger as I got older.

Many years later, I had reached the pinnacle of my strength, and that was when I met him… Stammadon! He saw that I had great potential and never questioned my gender! He offered me to fight alongside him, and to take rule of Ainzul.

Despite my initial distrust in a male, I could not refuse.

I fought well under Stammadon’s command, eliminating warriors, one-after-another! Among them, was my own father-- I showed him NO MERCY!!

“My child, please… I beg you! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…!!!”


*POV End*

“I may work for Stammadon,” Tan Shi sneered “But he is not like others. He has given me power, granted me my revenge, and allows me to continue on my pursuit to wipe out all men that I can’t stand!”

All the ponies were shocked and livid. “You destroyed your own father?!” spat Spike “Come on! I get he was a jerk, but you didn’t have to do all that!”

“I was right to do so!” snarled Tan Shi “All men who behaved as my father did deserved to be destroyed, and so did all women who cowered to their ways!”

Zenia nodded, “She’s not the only one who holds this hate! So we’ll destroy you men first, and then your lady friends. They have disgraced themselves for agreeing to be with men like you!”

The ponies had heard enough, all though they could understand Tan Shi’s anger and hatred, her actions and her lust for power were completely inexcusable.

“You are completely mad,
The way you fight is just bad!” growled Rhymey.

“SILENCE!!” shouted Tan Shi, and she lunged forth, forcing the men to scatter.

Zenia made her battle cry and leapt over to attack as well, drawing her sword.

Spike and Rhymey got out their weapons.

“DRAGON KNIGHT SABER”

“WARD SWORD”

Zenia was not impressed, “I can take you two on.”

“Bring it!” growled Spike.

“Swing it!” rhymed Rhymey.

The two fighters leapt in, swinging their blades at the amazon. Zenia grabbed one of her blade-marangs, giving her two weapons to duel with, and what a fighter she was-- she skillfully fended off the two men, and then back flipped hard, kicking them both in the face and forcing them back a bit.

The other men saw them and tried to rush over to help, but Zenia, “BLADE-MARANGS!” threw both her flying blades, forcing the men to leap up high into the air to avoid them.

Tan Shi then kicked up off the ground.


“Watch out!” Rainbow Dash called dup to the guys.

The guys stood ready, “This should be easy, she can’t fly!” said Artie.

Tan Shi snickered, and made more symbols with her hands, and she actually bounced off of the very air itself, catching the guys by surprise and slashing them all with her claws.

“No way!” cried Dyno.

“A flying tiger?!” added Myte.

“See how you like my Air Jump ability!” sneered Tan Shi, and she leapt off the air again, and the guys scattered, but suddenly they were all attacked by Zenia’s blades on their return trips and knocking them all to the ground.

“No!!” cried Starla.

The blades struck Rhymey and Spike knocking them both down too as Zenia caught her weapons. “Like all men, you’re losers!”

The men growled angrily and bolted back up onto their feet, and the fights continued.

Tan Shi dove at Lightning, and he swerved allowing Buddy and Artie to strike her, but she zipped out of the way.

“Where is she?” asked Buddy.

Tan Shi then roared as she came down at them from above.

“Watch it!” shouted Arite, and he and Buddy zipped off making Tan Shi hit the ground, which fell right through thanks to Dyno and Myte’s digging while she was distracted.

The twins then popped and leapt towards one another, grabbed each other’s hand,

“BOOM-BOOM ROCKETS!”

Artie threw in his own explosives, “PAINT BOMBS!”

The hole became a blazing inferno, and Tan Shi really looked to be hit, but she leapt through that fire, kicking Artie in the chest and bouncing off of him and slashing the twins with her claws.

Suddenly, Lightning came in and kicked her hard in the face sending her across the field.

He was about to pursue her, when he was lassoed by Zenia’s whip, and she yanked him towards her, ready to slash at him, but Lightning straightened himself up and soared way up high taking the monster with him.

“Let’s see you try your bad mouthing men up here!” he called as he soared higher and higher, and he pulled Zenia up to him and began to crash dive hard to the ground to really smash her.

Zenia didn’t seem the least bit worried, and head bashed him hard in the face, forcing Lightning to let her go and she plummeted to the ground.

“Let’s get her while she’s in midair!” hollered Spike.

“LEAF SWARM”

“PAINT BOMBS”

“DRILL QUILL”

“BOOM-BOOM FIREBALLS!”

As the barrage of attacks flew at her, Zenia only smirked, “BLADE-MERANGS!” She threw her blades which flew all about, blocking most of the shots, and all the rest she struck with her whip-- crazily waving it

She then lassoed her while round a large tree limb, allowing to swing like on a vine and land on the treetop gracefully. “That the best you boys got? No wonder I’m not amused.”

Tan Shi snickered, but the men were still far from beaten. Still, they had never met any creature so infuriated; so sickened by men that she let it drive her forth.


As the fight continued, the mares were all growing annoyed. “WE GOTTA BREAK OUTTA’ HERE!!” shouted Pinkie and she began to furiously attacking the invisible barrier.

Rainbow joined her, but neither of them could seem to break the barrier down.

Starla, however, she was lost deep in her inner thoughts, and had been since the battle began.

“You okay, girl?” asked Applejack, but Starla only looked up and felt her insides going crazy!

She partially understood how Tan Shi felt, being pushed around-- her father was exactly the same, only more a control freak rather than prejudice.

She also remembered of how he was assassinated, and she never wanted that to happen to him, no matter how much a jerk he acted.

And now… the way Tan Shi spat at men-- especially at Lightning and the others-- accusing them of being horrible scum, and fingering herself and the other mares as DISGRACES for associating with them at all!

Starla began to pant furiously, getting louder and angrier with each breath.

“Starla!” cried Rainbow.


Starla then let out a huge ROAR, and unleashing a bright wave of strong aura from her horn, shattering Tan Shi’s barrier.

“What?! They’re escaping?” Tan Shi snapped as she turned to see it happening.

Lightning saw it too, “Starla…?”

The other guys were astounded!

The other mares were feeling a bit frightened as they held each other.

Starla suddenly snapped to her senses, and was she ever confused, “That power…” she muttered, she knew it was not her usual magic.

There was no doubting it; she had unleashed that exact same mystery force that Swift Star had done which was what shattered the barrier.

Zenia could not believe what was going on, and in her distraction, Buddy lassoed her sword with his Vine Whip, and yanked it out of her hand.

“…My sword!!”

Tan Shi leapt into the air to get it.

“DRAGON FLAMEWHEEL” Spike launched himself straight up, and bashed Tan Shi hard, and knocking her back hard, and sending the sword where Rhymey was.

Zenia raced to grab her weapon, but too late.

“THRASH SLASH!” Rhymey leapt up into the air and, with one swing of his blade, Zenia’s sword was shattered to bit.

“That’s it!” thundered Zenia “You sick men have had it!

BLADE-MARANGS!”

“Not this time!” Rainbow shouted as she leapt up, zooming through the air and caught the two blades in midflight.


Tan Shi got up, and she was extremely ticked now, and she rushed to attack, but Applejack and Pinkie dropped down in front of her, and flew around her in circles to make her dizzy.

Tan Shi leapt straight up into the air and prepared to bounce off, but Lightning came in; punching her hard and send her slamming into Zenia.

“STARLIGHT ARROW”

Starla fired many arrows from her bow, striking the two villains hard, and they both fell over hard.

Now all the fighters stood together. Lightning stood by his wife. “Glad you’re okay.”

His wife smiled at him.

“You…!!” Tan Shi growled at her, “You still show your loyalties TO A MALE!”

“Not just me,” sneered Starla, and she motioned at the other mares in the group, and they nodded in agreement with her.

Lightning then stepped forth, “You two are so wrapped up in your hatred for men that it blinds you and holds you back! Now we’re going to bring you two in.”

“I think not!” growled Tan Shi, and before Lightning and the others could do anything, the two monsters vanished and were gone.

“Argh!” growled Lightning.

“We could’ve had them!” groaned Spike.

Rhymey said…

“Never mind, those two. The battle is through.
When next time they show, we’ll run them through.”

Everyone else agreed. Now that they knew Tan Shi’s fatal weakness-- her hatred of men-- they would be sure to use it to their advantage.

“That girl seriously needs to open her eyes.” said Applejack “I can’t believe she could hate men like that; talk about holdin’ a grudge.”

Starla clenched her fists, having found new extreme hate for Tan Shi, and the way she dissed men and women, while at the same time still astonished that she unleashed that mystery power.

“Does this mean we can ALL do it?” asked Dyno.

“I think so,” said Myte. He gazed at Starla “But how did you do it?”

“I don’t know. It just… happened.”

The mystery of the power just became more mysterious that brilliant. The team really had their work cut out for them to figure out what it was and how it worked.


Back on Ainzul…

Tan Shi had sent Zenia off to forge up her weapons again, and train for the next attack, and she was now working hard in the temple’s blacksmith chamber, forging a new sword and new blade-merangs.

As she worked all she could think of was getting even with Starfleet, especially the men. “No one dishonors the great amazon, Zenia, and lives to tell the tale. I’ll make my weapons stronger than ever, and when I do… those creeps will regret having messed with me.”


While way upstairs, Kara Shi and Rai Shi were most surprised, not just by Tan Shi’s failure to beat the ponies, but to learn of the reasons of her rage and roughness.

“You… hate men?” asked Kara Shi.

Tan Shi growled “Yes, I hate men. Truth is out!!”

“I was just asking.” sneered Kara Shi “And I thought I had issues about being short.”

Tan Shi growled and looked ready to attack him.

“Stop this!” snarled Stammadon. The Shis all went silent and he glared at Tan Shi, “Whatever issues you have are YOUR concerns, and keep them to yourself! We are supposed ot be working hard to defeat Starfleet, NOT EACH OTHER!!”

Ka Hotake intervened, “Calm yourself! Much as your hatred and rage is improving, perhaps you should take your own advice and not lash out at your minions.”

Stammadon panted softly, “Yes… you are right, master. I shall meditate alone.”

Ka Hotake watched as he went off, and the Shis noticed he was gazing rather sinisterly. “Is everything alright?” asked En Shi.

He turned and looked her in the eyes, “Yes, why shouldn’t it be? I am training him well, and he gets stronger, so do all of you. That’s all that is needed.” Then he walked off.

Even Rai Shi was starting to have his suspicions about Master Ka Hotake, “We shall be watching him… very closely.”

The others all agreed.



(Promo)

In our next episode: The Cutiemark Crusaders are growing exhausted and finding it harder to balance their lives with their heroics in the Digital World, which could bring a suspicion on their families. So when Data Stream launches not one, but two powerful viruses, how can the data squad keep up this time?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next episode: “Double Dreading Danger”)