• Published 19th Sep 2018
  • 6,137 Views, 335 Comments

Sirens of the Night II - The Crazed Werewolf



No one at CHS believes that Sunset Shimmer isn't Anon-A-Miss. No one except her cousins that is. Now the Dazzlings must race against time itself to avert tragedy.

  • ...
11
 335
 6,137

Masterpiece Theater

Scootaloo came stomping down the stairs, both Celestia and Sunset watched as the youngest member of their household came down for breakfast. Scootaloo really wasn't a morning person and was usually the last to wake up in the morning. But unlike Sunset, who would normally complain about waking up early, Scootaloo rarely complained.

"Good morning Scootaloo," Sunset said cheerfully, "how did you sleep last night?"

"Better now that I confessed," Scootaloo said as she poured herself s cup of coffee.

"I'm glad to hear that," Celestia said, "oh before I forget, Sunset has a doctor's appointment this afternoon after school and I'm taking her, so, you will need to find a way home this afternoon."

Scootaloo looked carefully at Sunset then forming two of her fingers into a cross, "Are you sick?"

"No," Sunset sighed, "mom thinks that it would be a great idea if I saw a shrink."

"I'm just concerned," Celestia said, "with everything that you've been through."

"I know," Sunset replied, "and I know that you care, I just hope that the wrong people find out about this.

"You mean Gilda," Scootaloo said, "don't you."

"What has Gilda done now," Celestia asked.

"Nothing yet really," Sunset said, "but when I was a bully, I had both purpose and standards,"

"Gilda gets off being a bully mom- I mean Ms. Celestia," Scootaloo answered, "and nothing is off limits for her."

"I never bullied someone over health issues or family problems that they may have had," Sunset said, "Gilda just doesn't care."

"I knew that Gilda was a bully," Celestia said, "but I didn't know about this."

"I'm sure Ms. Luna knows," Scootaloo said. Celestia decided to make a mental note to speak with her sister regarding Gilda. While Celestia wanted each of her students to succeed, she understood that there were always a few that were beyond help, but she wouldn't allow that to stop her from reaching all those she could.

"Ok girls," Celestia said, "it's time we got going,"

"But I haven't eaten yet," Scootaloo said as she swallowed the last of her coffee.

"We'll stop along the way," Celestia replied, "we drive right past Sugarcube Corner."

"Ok."



"Luna," Celestia said as she knocked on the door frame to her sister's office, "do you have a minute?"

Luna waved her sister into the office. She assumed that she wanted to talk to her about Sunset's upcoming doctor's appointment.

"Eh, what's up Doc?" Luna said with a giggle in reference to Celestia's doctorate in children's education.

"First, that was a bad joke," Celestia said, "second, is it possible for you to give Scootaloo a ride home from school today?"

"If it was such a bad joke, why are you smiling," Luna replied, "and I would love to give Scootaloo a ride home after school, but today is the last practice for the girls basketball team before the holiday break. I'll ask Raven."

Celestia sighed, then she remembered the conversation that she had had with her girls that morning.

"Luna," Celestia said in what Luna thought of as the High School Principal Voice, "tell me about Gilda."

Now it was Luna's turn to sigh, "where do I begin?"

"I've always found that the beginning was a good place.' Celestia said.

"Gilda has been trouble since she and her family moved here during her freshman year." Luna explained, "she did have one friend, Rainbow Dash."

"Let me guess," Celestia said, "Sunset split them up."

"Actually, from what I can tell," Luna said, "Sunset had nothing to do with it. Rainbow found out from Pinkie that Gilda was bullying Fluttershy, and you know how Rainbow can get."

"Anything else you can tell me?" Celestia asked.

"It'd be easier to just show you her disciplinary file," Luna said, "please tell me that you aren't thinking of adopting her."

"The thought never crossed my mind." Celestia answered as she shuddered at the thought.



Across campus, Gilda was watching a row of lockers. As much as she wanted to pound the twerp for being Anon-A-Miss, Gilda decided instead to have some fun instead, the longer that she made the girl cower in fear, the happier Gilda would be. There was a psychological element that most bullied failed to comprehend when they tried to perfect their craft. Gilda was different, she recognized how potent a weapon that fear could be. She watched as Scootaloo walked up to her locker. Now, Gilda thought, I can put the first part of my plan into effect. With that, Gilda turned to go find Lightning Dust, maybe there was enough time to have some fun before school.


Scootaloo decided to get her books from her locker and then she headed straight to the In-School-Suspension room. She took a seat in the back of the room and sat patiently waiting for North Wind, the teacher that oversaw CHS' In-School-Suspension office. She heard the door open and saw both Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom enter the room. For Sweetie Belle, it was her first time ever in the ISS office. She was amazed at how bland the room was, there wasn't even a clock on the wall. On North Wind's desk was a shoebox with the label "PHONES" on it. North Wind entered the office a few minutes before the morning bell rang.



Gilda waited several minutes after the morning bell before leaving the bathroom. Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out a can of red spray paint and quickly made her way to Scootaloo's locker. It was time to implement the first phase of her plan.
No one at CHS could deny that when it came to using spray, Gilda was an artist, her art teachers had tried, and failed, to get the girl to use her painting skills in positive ways. Gilda knew that she had to work quickly if she wanted to get her masterpiece completed in time. Gilda got to work.



So far, the day had gone smoothly, that was until the break after first period. Then Luna found herself summoned to the west wing of the campus where the Junior High lockers were located. What she found absolutely disgusted her and she could understand why several students were physically sick over the image. Painted on the locker was an image of Scootaloo hanging from the school's flagpole.

I've got to keep Tia from seeing this, Luna realized.

Author's Note:

For some reason, my fiance wants me to redeem Gilda.