• Published 19th Sep 2018
  • 6,137 Views, 335 Comments

Sirens of the Night II - The Crazed Werewolf



No one at CHS believes that Sunset Shimmer isn't Anon-A-Miss. No one except her cousins that is. Now the Dazzlings must race against time itself to avert tragedy.

  • ...
11
 335
 6,137

Dazzling Detectives

Sunset Shimmer slammed her food tray down on the table before sinking into her chair. If the entire school hadn't already been glaring at her, she would have gotten everyone's attention.

"You ok Sunny," Sonata asked as her cousin sat down.

"No, it seems like everyone here has forgotten how I've changed," Sunset explained. She looked longingly across the cafeteria to the table where her friends, the Rainbooms sat, staring daggers at her.

<CHIRP! CHIRP!>

Aria pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at it.

"What does Dagi want now," Sonata asked.

"She wants us to pick her up some more Gatorade on our way home," Aria answered, "I'm glad I'm not home sick."

Sunset looked up at Aria and Sonata.

"Adagio is home sick," Aria explained, "she has the flu or something."

Sunset stood and grabbed her backpack.

"Cover for me," Sunset said as she hurriedly exited the cafeteria.

"Where is she going," Sonata asked. A smirk crept across Aria's face.

"She's skipping," Aria said with a knowing smile as she took a sip from her diet soda.

"Oh," Sonata said, "should we tell Aunt Tia?"

"No," Aria exclaimed, "oh did you know that Adagio has a crush on one of her classmates.

"No," Sonata said, "how do you know that?"

"I read it in Adagio's diary."

"How did you get her diary?"

"She shouldn't have left it in a place where Tiberius could find it." Aria smirked.

"You know that as soon as Dagi finds out that you read her diary you're dead," Sonata said, "so, who is it?"

Aria leaned over and whispered into Sonata's ear.

"Who's that," Sonata said.

<CHIRP! CHIRP>

Aria looked at her phone.

"I have a MyStable notification," she said as she brought up her MyStable page.

"Wait, you have a MyStable account," Sonata said, "I thought you hated social media."

"I do," Aria answered as she looked at her MyStable page. It was a picture from Anon-A-Miss. The image that greeted her made her scowl. It was a picture of her along with Sunset and Sonata in the Cafeteria. The caption simply read "Monsters Inc.". Aria passed her phone to her sister as she looked around the cafeteria.

"Ooh! I love that movie," Sonata said, "what do you want me to do with this?"

"Can't you hack into it and find out who posted it," Aria asked.

"Not here with this," Sonata said, "who ever is doing this has turned this place upside down worse than we ever could."

"I know," Aria said as she fingered the gem around her neck, "ever miss it?"

"Not really," Sonata answered.

"Ditto," Aria said, "lets find out who is behind this."

"Then we destroy them," Sonata said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye, "how do we convince everybody that Sunny is innocent?"

"We'll think of something," Aria replied, she then noticed an unruly mop of pink hair staring at Sonata, "and I know where we can start."

*****

"Thank you Pinkie for helping us with this," Aria said as she unlocked the door to the house.

"Think nothing of it," Pinkie said, "when Bata told me that Dagi was sick, I knew that I had to come over and cheer her up! Plus I'm gonna maker her my Granny Pie's special chicken soup!"

"Dagi," Sonata called out, "we're home!"

"SNIFF- did you bring me some Gatorade," Adagio asked as she looked up from the couch. Then she locked eyes with Pinkie Pie, "what is she doing here?"

It was at that moment that Sunset entered the living room.

"Meanie secret stealer," Pinkie said.

"BOTH OF YOU," Aria said forcefully, "SHUT UP!"

"Pinkie, Aria and I had an ulterior motive for bringing you here today," Sonata said to her girlfriend, "we're going to prove that Sunny isn't Anon-A-Miss."

"How are you going to do that," Pinkie asked.

"We haven't quite figured that out yet," Aria replied.

"Aria, Sonata," Adagio said very calmly and deliberately, "may I speak to both of you in the kitchen, NOW!"

Both Pinkie and Sunset watched as the three sirens went into the kitchen.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING," Adagio screamed, "DO YOU TWO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FRAGILE SUNSET'S PSYCHE IS RIGHT NOW?"

"Look, we have to start somewhere," Aria explained, "I'd rather have Pinkie on our side than have her not believing us. We already are facing one he'll of an uphill battle."

"You aren't there," Sonata added, "CHS is a feeding frenzy, much worse than anything that we could ever dream of doing."

"Things are that bad?" Adagio asked. Aria and Sonata looked at each before they both looked at Adagio and simultaneously nodded.

"You're really not Anon-A-Miss are you," Pinkie said after a tense moment of silence.

"No, what would I have to gain from doing those things," Sunset answered.

"I'm sorry that I unfairly judged you," Pinkie said, "the mob mentality is currently controlling CHS."

"Lets find a way to clear Sunny," Sonata said as she and her sisters reentered the living room.

"So how do we do this," Aria asked.

Sonata pulled her Frankenstein laptop out of her backpack.

"First we understand our opponent," Sonata said as she pulled out an insulated glove and put it on. Then she tapped the power button on her computer, "oh it didn't spark this time."

"THIS TIME?" four girls chorused simultaneously. They watched at Sonata got to work and pulled up the MyStable page for Anon-A-Miss. Her hair stood on end whenever she hit the spacebar.

"Who ever is behind this page is trying awfully hard to make it obvious that its you," Aria told her cousin.

"Yeah," Pinkie agreed, "you girls didn't attend CHS during Sunset's reign of terror, but she was more subtle than this."

"I never did anything so openly," Sunset agreed, then she noticed the time stamp on one of the posts, "there is proof right there that I didn't do it, I was here with Adagio when this was posted."

"True," Aria said, "but we are the only ones that know that. Everyone else thinks that you were still at school."

"Plus this picture could have been taken at anytime." Sonata said.

"This is interesting," Pinkie said, as she scrolled to the Monsters Inc. picture, "it obvious that Sunset didn't take this picture, since she is in it."

"Sonata, could you print out a copy of that picture," Aria said, "I was to check something during lunch tomorrow."

Author's Note:

And so it begins!