• Published 21st Jan 2019
  • 2,886 Views, 432 Comments

Dragon Ball Super: Fate of the Multiverse - Blackdrag-rose



Sunset Shimmer, Celestia, and Twilight Sparkle attend a meeting at Lord Zeno's palace, unaware that the ultimate battle between multiple universes was about to begin... and that they might be dragged into the battle as well.

  • ...
30
 432
 2,886

PreviousChapters Next
Tournament: Terrible Reality

Sunset wasn't surprised when she noticed that five of Universe 9's warriors were going after Goku, since he was being blamed for the tournament happening in the first place and the fact that Bergamo and his brothers didn't like him thanks to the defeats they suffered in the Zen Exhibition Match. Five on one would have been unfair, mostly because the vast majority of the warriors wouldn't be expecting to fight that many enemies at the same time, but with Applejack at his side he had a far better chance escaping the attack unscathed, especially when Applejack's power was taken into consideration. There was also the fact that both Vegeta and Rainbow would come rushing in if they felt their friends needed their assistance, or if the other Universe 9 warriors joined the five that were already surrounding the duo, which would even the odds again and ensure that it was a fair fight. She could also tell that the other warriors from their team were either keeping to themselves, to wait for an opening they could use, or were currently fighting an opponent from one of the other seven universes, while not expanding their energies just yet, since they were biding their time until they had a better understanding of the powers their foes commanded.

That had been Sombra's plan, join forces with Universe 7 the moment the tournament started and then study the warriors from the other universes while they were busy fighting the other warriors, and right now it seemed to be working in their favor, though before she could continue down that train of though she noticed that Ro was getting ready to talk once more, and he seemed entirely focused on Goku.

"Son Goku! You managed to survive Universe 4's tactic, thanks to your friend, but in the end it would have been better if she just let you fall!" Ro called out, where a number of the warriors pretty much ignored the Kaioshin, as they were busy with their own fights, while at the same time the warriors from Universe 7 and Universe 13 made sure to listen to what he was saying, since this might be important to what they did next, "I've been waiting to fully express my gratitude to you, but I honestly didn't think that the chance would come so quickly! Prepare yourself, for the strongest warriors in Universe 9 will crush both you and your friend, and then they'll toss you both off the fighting stage!"

"Bring it." Goku stated, speaking to the warriors that had gathered around him and Applejack, as he was curious as to what sort of power Bergamo had, since he had only taken his power during their last match and used it against him, but since they knew about that power he had to show them what he really had up his sleeves.

In response to Ro's words, and not Goku's challenge, the Trio of Danger were the first warriors to move from where they had been standing, where Bergamo rushed forward and engaged Goku immediately, their fists connecting as they moved around the area they were in. Some would wonder why Goku didn't just go Super Saiyan Blue and knock all five of them out in the process, though the reality of the situation was that he was actually pacing himself this time around, due to his transformation being a heavy drain on his stamina, and without any Senzu Beans he had to keep himself ready for the battles that were ahead of him, but Applejack knew that he'd have to use it at some point. Of course Bergamo wasn't alone, as both Basil and Lavender joined him in attacking Goku, making sure to keep him between the three of him at any given moment, but at the same time they had another foe to worry about as Applejack stood beside her friend, as she was certain the two of them could smash whatever tactic the three brothers had. Interestingly enough the other two warriors seemed to lose interest in them for now, as the rabbit girl headed off to where Android 18 and Rarity were fighting and the dragon guy seemed to be heading in the direction that Vegeta was in, showing that their targets were the other warriors of Universe 7, which gave Rainbow and the others a reason to bother them when they got close.

For how, however, Applejack and Goku turned their attention to the Trio of Danger, as there had to be more to the three wolves than what they saw during the Zen Exhibition Match, which was the whole reason why Applejack had her guard up as she studied their enemies, keeping her eyes open for their next attack.

"Will the two of you be able to beat the manifestation of our brotherly bond?" Basil asked, though at the same time he and his brothers chuckled about something, like this was an inside joke or tactic that only they knew about, which was another reason for them to wait and see what the wolves did next.

"I'm betting on the answer being a 'yes'." Goku admitted, because from what he had seen so far he was positive that he and Applejack could best the Trio of Danger, though at the same time he kept his battle stance up, showing that he was ready for whatever they had in mind for the two of them.

"Tough talk coming from someone who needs another warrior to help him." Bergamo growled, taking on his battle stance as well, though at the same time his statement revealed that he was just fine with fighting three on one, with his brothers at his side, but he wasn't okay with fighting three on two, more in the sense that he still felt that Universe 7 was weaker than his universe and was going to try and show them what he felt.

"I'll make the two of you regret treating us like weaklings," Basil added, showing that he wasn't too pleased with the answer that Goku had given him, demonstrating that he believed that their bond was greater than anything the other universes could throw at them, and he quickly shifted his body into his battle stance, only with an annoyed look on his face as he stared at Goku for a few moments.

"Allow me to show you the poison your son enjoyed so much." Lavender stated, to which he breathed on his hands for a moment, coating them in the familiar poisonous cloud that had been the bane of Gohan's fight with him, before he stared at his foes and grinned like he was a madman, "Now, Son Goku, it's your turn to get a good taste of it, and your pal will get her own taste as well."

In the instant that followed the Trio of Danger rushed towards the spot that Goku and Applejack were standing on, as if they were prey for them to take out, but before they got close Applejack touched her friend's back and her energy flared for a moment as they were both clad in a white aura. This was a simple barrier technique that she had learned years ago, back when she and Rainbow were still learning about the various skills a warrior could possess and were still trying to figure out what their elemental affinities were, but for the moment it was the best skill in their arsenal, for a very special reason that Lavender was about to discover. Bergamo, Basil, and Lavender made sure to keep themselves in the triangle formation that they were keeping, where one of them would attack either Applejack or Goku, though as it turned out it was obvious which of them would be targeted, as Lavender lashed out at Goku and tried to use his poison against him, only to find that Goku wasn't afraid to fight back. Goku used his fists and parried the attacks that were coming his way, letting him to defend against Lavender's attacks and the barrier prevented the poison from reaching his skin, as that would spell disaster for him, while at the same time Applejack kept both Bergamo and Basil busy by dodging their attacks and hitting them with her fists a few times.

It was about the time that Goku went on the offensive and started pushing Lavender backwards, which caused both Bergamo and Basil to break away from Applejack and follow after their bother, and forced Applejack to follow after them as well, that Lavender started to take notice of what was happening before his eyes.

"Why doesn't my poison work on you?!" Lavender asked, though the look on his face as he parried Goku's next attack told Applejack that he was both confused about what was going on, as well as annoyed that his special power couldn't be used against either of their opponents anymore.

"We've seen your technique in action, and I decided to use one of my weaker barrier skills to stop it." Applejack said, though as she spoke she shimmered through the air and appeared behind Lavender, kicking him in the back and sending him towards Goku, so they could stop progressing in the direction that the Trio of Danger were heading in, before she spotted another look of confusion on Lavender's face, "What? Don't tell me that you didn't notice that I was standing near Sunset, Celestia, Twilight, and Discord when the Zen Exhibition Match started. I had a front row seat for all three of your matches, allowing me to see all of your powers and their weaknesses, which let me come up with a way around the poison that you wield, rending it's effects useless against the two of us."

"I remember seeing you up there, with the Gods of Universe 13." Bergamo stated, as he had wondered why she had been there, for a few minutes anyway, and while he still had no idea why a mortal warrior had been in the presence of so many gods, including the strange chimera creature, he knew that her strength would fail her in time, "Not that it matters, since you'll both be dropping off the fighting stage soon enough."

Basil grinned as he heard that statement, to which he flashed through the air as Lavender did the same, making Goku miss with his next incoming attack, but as Basil appeared in the air behind him, and readied his feet to kick him in the back while he seemed unaware of the danger he was in, Applejack appeared beside him and kicked his leg, stopping the attack before her followup punch knocked him backwards. Bergamo, taking advantage of the fact that Goku was still recovering from the switch, charged at the Saiyan and threw his fist at him, causing Goku to parry the attack and then went on the defensive as a few more came at him, allowing Applejack to deal with Basil's kicks for a few moments. Not even a few seconds later Basil jumped away from her, not in the manner that indicated that he would attack her again, which let her take a moment to study Bergamo again, whose defenses were failing him as Goku managed to slip some punches passed the wolf's guard and hit his chest, stunning him for a moment, before he gave him a little uppercut and then kicked him away from where they were standing.

While all that was going on Applejack also noticed that Frieza was making short work of Napapa, as the sumo wrestler was on the ground at the moment, before the emperor turned his attention to the humanoid bat warrior that was currently flying around in the air around him, turning himself into a target, which was why Frieza put a hole in one of his wings and grounded him, allowing him to fight the warrior on equal footing before dealing with him. At the same time another change had happened to who their allies were fighting, as she caught a glimpse of Android 18 and Rarity engaging the rabbit girl that had stood near her team earlier, when Goku was somewhat close to the edge, but it seemed like they had everything under control.

Interestingly enough the Trio of Danger decided to change tactics against the two of them, as Goku had moved close to her so that their backs were touching again, allowing the three wolves to resume their triangle formation around them, only this time the three of them were flashing between the points of their triangle, taking the place of one of their brothers as they constantly moved. It was a good strategy, as the constant moving would make it hard for someone to pinpoint where one of them was located at any given moment, especially since their energy was impossible to detect, but at the same time it wasn't good enough, as Applejack had trained with Rainbow for a long time and was used to the speed that her sister was able to use when she was serious, and this wasn't even close to what Rainbow could use. Goku, while not having spent nearly as much time with Rainbow as she had, was still able to partially see where their foes were at any given moment, but the way they stood with their backs to each other gave the illusion that they had no idea what was going on and would invite their foes to come and face them. It was a trap that was waiting to be sprung, and Applejack was fairly sure that one of them would break rank at some point and lash out at them, meaning all they had to do was be patient and see which one of their foes would be the first one to get knocked backwards.

"Together, we three brothers are the strongest Trio of Danger." Basil boasted, showing that he and his brothers were quite proud of their power, which a number of the other warriors seemed to have similar thoughts on, but at the same time he kept moving through the three points with his brothers.

"To survive in the garbage dump-like Universe 9, we three brothers worked together!" Bergamo added, his words indicating that they were speaking in turn, which was odd when one of them could have just told them everything before they launched into their attack, while at the same time making it a little harder to keep track of where he was, since he wasn't where his voice was a second later.

"We used this supreme combination to demolish foes that we couldn't beat on our own!" Lavender stated, revealing that there was a reason behind what they were doing, even if they seemed to be wasting time with their constant moving around and not fighting at all, but that didn't stop the duo from keeping their guards up.

"Continuous attacks from three separate directions, an interesting tactic for sure." Applejack commented, though at the same time this was the sort of challenge that excited Goku, as she could tell that he was interested in throwing some more punches when the Trio of Danger finally attacked them, which was why she was staring at the enemies that flashed in front of her and waited for them to make their move.

"How's that?!" Ro called out, as he was gripping the side of the stands that he and Sidra were sitting in, with another look of joy on his face as he watched the Trio of Danger utilize what was possibly the greatest ability they had developed, which was all the more reason to keep an eye on their foes, "Once you enter, it's like an antlion pit with no escape. The inescapable Trio of Danger's triangle of death... better known as the Dangers' Triangle!"

The name of the technique, despite being tacky and a little catchy, had the attention of both the Present and Future Lord Zeno, as they appeared to be interested in the technique and it's name, while at the same time Applejack and Goku remained on the defense as the Trio of Danger lashed out at them. When one of them was attacked the other would make sure that the other two brothers didn't get close to them, as when Goku was attacked by Bergamo, and he parried the incoming attacks, Applejack lashed out at Basil and Lavender, her kicks and punches forcing the two of them to back off for a moment, only to make the three of them flash between their points again. While the two of them did that, and their defensive countermeasure was annoying both the Trio of Danger and Ro, Applejack noticed that Champa, her uncle, was currently rooting for Bergamo and his brothers to knock Goku off the fighting stage, showing that he was sour over his own loss during what she and her group considered the 'Tournament of Destroyers', which was when a team of five warriors from Beerus and Champa's universes fought in a much smaller tournament. Suffice to say that Goku and the others had won the battle for her father, allowing him to use the Super Dragon Balls to restore the version of Earth that rested in Universe 6, but it appeared that her uncle was still annoyed over that defeat and was trying to have his revenge against the warriors that had beaten his team, hence why he was rooting against them.

Applejack also had the feeling that Champa was rooting for her to be eliminated as well, since he knew that she and Rainbow were tough warriors in their own right, especially since Beerus and Whis had trained them to fully use the powers that they had gained, and while her uncle had no idea what those powers were she knew that he wanted her out of the tournament, to improve his chances... but she had to shelve that thought as Vegeta and Rainbow dropped into the center of the triangle, just as she expected them to do at some point.

"Vegeta? Rainbow? What are you two doing here?" Goku inquired, as he expected the two of them to be out fighting the warriors of the other universes, increasing their chances of making sure that their universes were the last two standing and that their wish was the one that would survive.

"You guys didn't look like you needed assistance, but we figured that we would offer our assistance anyway." Vegeta replied, though at the same time both he and Rainbow turned their backs to Goku and Applejack, allowing the four of them to cover every angle that the Trio of Danger could come from.

"Besides, I'm eager to see how good these guys are for myself." Rainbow added, as Applejack had told her and the others about the abilities and powers that the three wolves possessed, including the dangers of Lavender's crippling poison, but she was sure that they would be able to overcome this challenge and knock them off the fighting stage.

"You fools! You've entered the triangle of death, the Dangers' Triangle, of your own volition!" Ro called out, showing that he wasn't concerned with the fact that it was now three against four, meaning that the Trio of Danger must have used this technique against four or more enemies in the past, only this time he was unaware of the fact that his strongest warriors were in danger now, "All Universe 9 warriors, join forces and throw these four fools from the fighting stage!"

The moment Ro said that the other Universe 9 warriors, excluding the bat warrior and the rabbit girl, started to converge on where Rainbow and the others were standing, showing that they had been biding their time until something like this happened, as most of them had been doing nothing since the fighting started. The first warrior they noticed was the large ice golem like warrior, with his bluish colored body, which was large in his upper section and normal from his abs down to his feet, though he did have some spikes on his back and he wore some pants to cover his body. Behind him walked a feline humanoid warrior that had dull-purple fur, which was mostly patches near her eyes, on her shoulders, and on her stomach area, as that was all they could see, and she even had a similar colored cat tail, reinforcing her feline nature, though she had red claws on her left hand that appeared to be her natural weapons. After her walked a humanoid being that had pale red skin and curved purple markings on his chest, the purpose of those markings they had no idea, and he was wearing some baggy pants with no shirt, making them wonder what sort of tricks he had in store for them, or if this was a way to make them lower their guards.

Approaching from the opposite direction were the green amphibian humanoid warrior, who was wearing dark blue colored pants and a bluish sash around his waist, which was tied down by a brown belt that had a red gem in it's center, and beside him walked the humanoid dragon whose skin looked like it was made of iron.

"Eight against four," Rainbow commented, taking in the warriors that were gathering around them, pretty much breaking the Dangers' Triangle as the three wolves kept their eyes on them, before she smiled for a moment, "now these are some interesting odds. Goku, Vegeta, are you guys ready to show the other universes that we mean business?"

Instead of replying to the question both Goku and Vegeta responded by charging towards Lavender, purposely pulling both Basil and Bergamo towards them as well, tricking the trio into using their Dangers' Triangle again, which left Rainbow and Applejack to deal with the enemies that were in front of them. As they expected Goku noticed the activation of the triangle this time around and he punched Basil out of formation, wrecking the technique entirely, leaving Vegeta to pull his own barrier together as he lashed out at Lavender, who was shocked by Goku breaking their formation and the fact that someone who hadn't seen the last battle he was in have the same idea that Applejack had come up with. The truth of the matter was that Goku and Gohan had told their team about the Zen Exhibition Match, as in all of the battles that had taken place, and made sure that all ten of their warriors were prepared in case one of them was targeted by the Trio of Danger, something that Applejack had passed onto her team as well, which pretty much nullified Lavender's poison entirely. As Vegeta punched Lavender backwards, and put some distance between them, the feline warrior charged at him and swung her arm at him, intending to use her claws against him, but was stopped in her tracks as Goku flashed between them and kicked her away from his friend, surprising her in the process as she came to a stop.

As the feline warrior and the Trio of Danger assaulted the Saiyan pair, where they found it hard to actually land a hit on them with the other watching their back and knocking one of them backwards, Rainbow and Applejack found that the iron dragon and his companions were gathering near them.

"You should be less concerned with what will happen to them and be more worried about what will happen to the two of you in the next few seconds." the iron dragon stated, showing that, despite the fact that the Trio of Danger was unable to actually do anything at the moment, he still believed that he and his team could come out on top, before he moved his right hand to his chest, "Come on, hit me. I want to see if either of your attacks have any effect on me."

"He's purposely leaving his guard open." Applejack noted, keeping her voice low for a moment, as she knew that if their foe knew that they were on to his tactic, since the others were near his position, they would attack at once, so it was best if they take advantage of his foolish decision.

"Indeed, though it will cost him in the end." Rainbow replied, to which she took a step forward and sighed for a second as she focused on her power, causing the air in the immediate vicinity to spark for a moment, a sign that only those that had trained with her would recognize, before she faced the iron dragon and readied herself.

Rainbow flashed forward and swung her fist right into the iron dragon's chest, where she discovered that his skin really did feel like it was made of iron, but at the same time she wasn't the only one that made a discovery, as her foe took a step backwards and held the area that she had punched, as there was a indent where her fist had been.

"Impossible! Chappil is a warrior with iron skin, and he's known as the Iron Skin Battler!" Ro stated, his voice reaching where Rainbow and Applejack were standing, though it seemed that he was too confident in the various abilities of his warriors, especially since the four of them were in the process of breaking those powers, "There's no way someone like you could have damaged him at all!"

Rainbow grinned as she went on the offensive, her attacks preventing Chappil from doing anything at all, though at the same time the amphibian warrior stood nearby while the other two moved away, to be replaced with a watchful Basil and Bergamo, allowing the ice golem warrior and the warrior with the markings on his chest. While she and Applejack focused on the foes in front of them, however, Goku and Vegeta parried the incoming attacks from Lavender and the feline warrior, who were doing their best to gain the upper hand in this situation, but were finding it difficult with how well the pair was fighting with someone at their side. Of course what really happened was that they were a diversion for the ice golem, who loosed a few ice shards at them from behind his teammates, who jumped out of the way in time to make sure they didn't get hit, while also keeping the shards obscured until the last second. In the end Vegeta took the hit head on and found that it wasn't a normal attack at all, rather it was designed to freeze a foe where they were standing, or in this case fully encase his right hand in ice, as well as up to his elbow, and the Universe 9 warriors seemed pleased with this little development, as if it shifted the battle to their side.

"How's that?! Hyssop's attacks are absolute zero, as the one-touch-ends-all Freezing Attack instantly freezes anything to the bone on contact!" Ro added, apparently throwing out the information on the warrior they were facing without a care in the world, which was a terrible thing to do since that would only reveal a weakness for the team to use against him and ensure it never happened again, "Universe 9, start by eliminating the warrior with the big forehead, then we can focus on eliminating Son Goku and those pesky girls from the tournament!"

Lavender and the feline warrior grinned as they rushed towards Goku and Vegeta, clearly thinking that the fact that one of Vegeta's hands was frozen meant that it was the end of the duo, though that was where they were wrong, as both of the Saiyans moved out of the way of the incoming attacks, where shock appeared on the feline warrior's face as her claws actually hit Lavender and knocked him backwards. As that happened, however, the other members of the Universe 9 team faltered for a moment, clearly stunned by Lavender being hurt, to which both Rainbow and Applejack gathered some of their ki for a second and jumped towards Chappil and the amphibian warrior, where they loosed a joined beam of basic energy and struck both of the warriors before they knew what hit them. The result of that happening was that the two warriors were knocked off the fighting stage, much to the surprise of the feline warrior, who was punched in the face by Vegeta and sent backwards, where he flashed behind his opponent and kicked her up into the air, though before she could straighten herself Goku appeared in the air as well and punched her so hard that she went flying down towards the fighting stage and smashed through part of the edge, eliminating her as well.

Sunset smiled as she witnessed that happening, as Universe 9's warriors got too eager to finish things off when they froze Vegeta's hand and the four warriors that were teaming up seized the following decisive moment, knocking off three opponents in the process... and, at the same time, Android 18 and Rarity punched the rabbit girl in the chest and knocked her off the stage as well, all while the warrior with the marking on his chest used some webbing on Vegeta's left arm.

"You let your guard down." the warrior declared, to which he grinned for a second, because despite the fact that they had lost a few of their warriors already, due to their own accident in getting ahead of themselves, the remaining members of their team would be able to pick up the slack and eliminate their targets, before he moved his hand, which the threads were coming out of, "With these threads of mine, you can't move anymore!"

"Good work, Oregano." the ice golem stated, showing that he knew that his companion would be able to hold their target in a single spot, so they could take him out and start the countdown on Universe 7's erasure, which was when he started to shift his body a little, all so he could assist his partner.

"Don't you dare think that these threads can hold the power of a Saiyan!" Vegeta replied, though at the same time he brought his arms close to his body as Goku landed beside him, where they released a bit of their power and pushed themselves into their Super Saiyan forms, to which their hair spiked up and took on a golden color, as did their auras, and the bindings that were on Vegeta shattered instantly.

As the two warriors in front of them stood there in shock, as they weren't expecting the ice and the webs to fall apart so easily, Goku and Vegeta rushed towards them and went on the offensive immediately, punching both of their foes in the chests before they even had a chance to fight back. It wasn't long before the two of them gathered their ki into their hands, where Goku pulled his into his left hand and Vegeta did the same with his right, before releasing a burst of energy that struck the two warriors and knocked them over the edge of the fighting stage, much to Ro and Sidra's shock. While all of that was happening Frieza, having split his focus between watching Goku and Vegeta fight alongside Rainbow and Applejack once more, and the warrior he had been fighting, let out a sigh as he picked up the unconscious bat warrior he had beaten into submission and tossed him off the stage as well, reducing the Universe 9 team to the Trio of Danger. Due to all the eliminations the Present and Future Zeno seemed to be having fun, as they were taking turns tapping the frames of the warriors on their Godpads, before turning their attention to the fights that were happening before them, as they were eager to see what happened next.

Sunset, on the other hand, was pleased to see both Universe 7 and Universe 13 working well together, even though most of each team didn't know how the warriors of the other team fought, but what worried her was that Universe 9 was down to it's last three warriors, meaning that they might see if the erasure was a real thing soon enough.

"Trio of Danger, don't you dare lose!" Ro called out, though at the same time it wasn't hard to see that he hadn't learned his lesson yet, as he and Sidra were still having the three wolves target Goku, Vegeta, Rainbow, and Applejack, despite the fact that they lost five of their warriors to the pair.

"Leave it to us, Ro-sama, as we three brothers will defeat these four." Bergamo declared, which was followed by him, Basil, and Lavender rushing towards the group of four that were waiting for them, something that was definitely a mistake on their part, but at the same time Goku, Vegeta, Rainbow, and Applejack rushed forward to meet them.

Together Goku and Vegeta went after Bergamo, showing that he was the biggest threat of the trio since they still had no idea what sort of power he had, besides taking a foe's power and using it against them, while Applejack went after Lavender, where the use of her barrier prevented his poison from doing anything to her, and Rainbow went after Basil, since he seemed to be the quickest of the trio and was promptly surprised by her base speed. Instead of keeping the fight contained near the other warriors, who could drop in and ruin what was going on, the four directed the Trio of Danger towards the edge of the fighting stage, intending to knock them off and put an end to Universe 9's plans, so they could turn their attention to the other universes and whatever plans they had for them. It wasn't long before Bergamo tried to gain the advantage in his own battle, though he missed Goku's head when the Saiyan dodged his attack, allowing both him and Vegeta to punch him in the chest with enough force to get him very close to the edge, which was where they wanted the blue wolf to be for now. While that happened Rainbow continued to evade Basil's attacks, showing that her speed wasn't to be messed with, before backing away and charging two small disc shaped ki blasts in her hands, which she loosed the moment she had some distance between her and Basil, where the blasts knocked the red wolf backwards and put him closer to his brother. Applejack parried Lavender's attacks as well, while also throwing out her own in the process since she didn't have to fear getting any of his poison on her skin, before she bypassed his defenses and kicked him so hard that he was pushed backwards, only to come at a stop beside Bergamo.

Basil, acting foolishly once more, rushed to his brothers sides and slide to a stop, allowing him to stand at Bergamo's left as Lavender stood to his right, though the only problem was that their backs were to the World of Void, meaning that they might very well be knocked off the fighting stage soon enough.

"Let's do this, brothers!" Bergamo stated, resolving himself to use all his power for one more attack, as it was do or die for the three of them, and as his blue aura came to life his brothers did the same thing, with a yellow aura surrounding Lavender and a red one covering Basil, before they started to gather their power for their greatest attack, one that would take out their targets, "Triangle. Danger. Beam!"

As the final word came out of their mouths, which they had taken an effort to say each part of their technique's name like it was three individual attacks or something similar to that, the three of them loosed a beam of energy through the air, blue for Bergamo, red for Basil, and yellow for Lavender, which raced towards where the group was standing.

"Final..." Vegeta called out, though at the same time he pushed himself into his Super Saiyan Blue form as he moved his hands to the side, as he could tell that his companion was thinking the same thing and was glad that Rainbow and Applejack moved out of the way for what they had planned.

"Kamehame..." Goku added, going into his Super Saiyan Blue form at the same time Vegeta did, showing that they were thinking alike and had the same plan in mind, before pulling his arms to his right side as he charged his energy, all while focusing on the beam that was coming towards them.

"HAAAA!" the duo shouted at the same time, releasing their attacks in unison, which caused Vegeta's yellow Final Flash to merge together with Goku's blue Kamehameha, doubling the size of the attack instantly and doubling, if not tripling, the amount of power that it commanded as a 'Final Kamehameha'.

Rainbow and Applejack watched as the fighting stopped all around them, as the other warriors were taking notice of the sheer power that Goku and Vegeta were capable of using, before turning their attention to the Final Kamehameha, which barreled right into the Triangle Danger Beam and instantly pushed it back... so much so that the Trio of Danger was so shocked that they forgot to move out of the way, resulting in the Final Kamehameha barreling into them and knocked all three of them off the fighting stage.

"It... It can't be! The Trio of Danger have..." Ro stated, though he didn't want to admit that the Trio of Danger, the three strongest warriors in all of Universe 9, had been eliminated by Goku, Vegeta, Rainbow, and Applejack, before he looked up in the air above him as the three wolves appeared above the stands and crashed into the area the warriors sat in.

"T... Ten warriors have fallen!" Sidra said, though there was a look of fear on his face, as he and everyone else knew what was going to happen to a universe that had all ten of their warriors eliminated, but what none of them knew was whether or not the erasure of a defeated universe would happen during the tournament or if the Present and Future Lord Zeno were going to wait until the tournament was over, so they could eliminate all the losers at once, "What will happen to Universe 9?!"

The battles stopped for a moment, as they heard Ro's mention of the Trio of Danger falling and the few times the Grand Priest announced when a warrior had fallen, despite them being too caught in their battles to care, but now they all knew that Universe 9 was out of warriors and were curious as to what would happen next. While that was happening the Present and Future Zeno were in the middle of pressing the icons of the various warriors, where one of them happily tapped Basil's picture, allowing it to go dark like the rest of the warriors that had been eliminated from the tournament so far. That was followed by the other one happily reaching forward and tapped Lavender's picture, eliminating the second brother of the Trio of Danger from the roster, before they turned to Bergamo's picture, the last one for Universe 9, and repeated the process, allowing the entire board to house dark pictures as their Godpads calculated what was going on, only for the symbol for Universe 9 to go dark as well.

"Wow, they're all black! All dark!" the two Kings of All said, speaking in turn once more, something that they were getting into a habit of doing lately, while at the same time they seemed happy about how the tournament was progressing and how the warriors were performing, "Universe 9 is gone! Yeah, they're all gone!"

"All of the Universe 9 warriors have dropped out. They've been wiped out." the Grand Priest announced, to which his platform rose up in front of the antechamber for a moment, allowing the various warriors to look up and focus on him for now, while both Kings of All chuckled over Universe 9's defeat at the hands of Universe 7 and Universe 13, "Therefore Universe 9 shall be erased."

There were a number of shocked gasps as they heard the news, as all the warriors figured that the erasure would happen at the end of the tournament, before handing the wining universe the Super Dragon Balls, while at the same time the gods prepared themselves for what the Kings of All were doing to do next.

"Lord Zeno!" Ro pleaded, his hand stretched out towards the antechamber, as if he was trying to grasp a small chance that the Kings of All would not erase him and his universe, showing that he hoped that the show they put on would allow them to stay and do this again in the future, to continue existing for the amusement of the Kings of All.

"YES!!!" both the Present and the Future Zeno declared, to which one raised his right hand into the air and the other did the same with his left hand, both of which were surrounded by white spheres of energy with a blue aura surrounding both the spheres and the beams that came off of them, before closing their hands into fists, "Squish!"

Sunset and the others watched as Sidra, Ro, and their ten warriors shimmered for a moment, which each of the seven warriors that weren't knocked out having a different look of fear on their face, Ro appeared to be in the middle of freaking out, and Sidra sat there with a look of acceptance on his face. A few seconds later they all disappeared, leaving Mojito as the only one left, causing all the Destroyer Gods and their Kaioshin to turn towards their Angels, to verify if the entirety of Universe 9 had been erased or if the team had been moved someplace else, until the end of the tournament. Sunset, Twilight, and Discord looked at Celestia's scepter as she showed them the thirteen universes, where their universe didn't form a pair with one of the others, before they watched as Universe 9 disappeared before their eyes, reducing the number of universes to only twelve, while also confirming that any team that lost all ten of their warriors would be erased in an instant. It was terrifying to think that the fate of their universe, not to mention the entirety of the multiverse, rested in the hands on two beings that didn't even stop to think about the billions, if not trillions, of lives that they were ending, rather they were having fun watching the fights and didn't care about what they were doing. Sunset was beginning to see why Beerus and the other Gods of Destruction, including their counterpart gods, were so terrified of Lord Zeno, as he had the power to destroy everything in the blink of an eye if he so desired, and he would likely do it if something annoyed him to the point where his anger was left unchecked.

Despite what they had just witnessed, and what the warriors had witnessed since they could see their gods confirming the erasure of Universe 9, this just gave her all the more reason to pray for either her team or Beerus' team to be the last team standing, so they could undo all of this and restore all the universes that would be lost during the tournament, and she knew that only time would tell her which team would win it all.

PreviousChapters Next