• Published 21st Jan 2019
  • 2,887 Views, 432 Comments

Dragon Ball Super: Fate of the Multiverse - Blackdrag-rose



Sunset Shimmer, Celestia, and Twilight Sparkle attend a meeting at Lord Zeno's palace, unaware that the ultimate battle between multiple universes was about to begin... and that they might be dragged into the battle as well.

  • ...
30
 432
 2,887

PreviousChapters Next
Tournament: Pride and Love

"Kale's inner power has shaken the other universes a little, and freaked out Champa as well." Celestia commented, as she could see that the other gods had a mix of emotions on their faces, because some of them were interested in what they had seen, some had been caught off guard by her transformation, and a few didn't seem to care, where one such group just so happened to be Belmod's group, though Champa had freaked out the moment Kale changed form, causing a few of the other gods to laugh at his expense.

"And Sombra's little show of power might have convinced some of the other warriors to back off," Twilight added, as she had been thinking about the Kido spell that Sombra had fired off and knew that it was an incredibly powerful one, based on what she had been told some time ago, but there was always the flip side to that thought, "or it might have convinced some of them that they need to take us warriors out, before they have a chance to show them their true power and abilities."

"It makes sense, considering that some of them might consider us a wildcard universe." Sunset said, though at the same time she kept her eyes on the smoke that still covered the fighting stage, as Kale's rampage had kicked up a lot of smoke and had stopped a number of the other warriors from doing anything until they could see again, allowing their team to take a moment to stop and survey the situation they were in, "It's only a matter of time until the others determine that it might be worth the risk and join forces for a few minutes, in the hopes of eliminating our warriors and knocking us out of the tournament entirely, and Sombra's attack might help them come to a decision. Though at the same time it might be to our benefit if the other warriors come charging at us in droves, because then Rainbow and the others will be able to turn the tide against their enemies and knock out a number of their foes out, decreasing the number of warriors that the other universes have in the process."

Sunset knew that this had been all part of Sombra's plan, because at some point the other warriors were going to come to a decision regarding their universe, and this forced their hands in a manner of speaking, as they could either stand off on the side and do nothing, or they could attack and face the full power of their warriors. She trusted the plan that Sombra had come up with, as so far them teaming up with Beerus' warriors and assisting them seemed to be the best thing they could have agreed on, and right now it seemed that Rainbow and the others were making sure they followed his plan as well. Despite Krillin being eliminated already, and taking their number down to nineteen warriors, Beerus was also happy with this arrangement, as it meant that he could postpone the possible fight that Goku and Vegeta might get into with Rainbow and Applejack, because he'd be torn between rooting for his friends and rooting for his daughters. She knew that Kale had thrown a wrench in the plans of the other universes, as none of them had expected something like that to happen in the first place, but even then Sombra had determined that there might be some warriors they couldn't have planned for and had taken the necessary measures to knock Kale out, ending her rampage.

She had also noticed that Jiren, of all warriors, had moved slightly when Kale let out the roar earlier, but what was interesting was that he had stopped when he noticed that Sombra had approached the berserker first, no doubt curious as to what sort of power Sombra commanded, before returning to what he had been doing earlier, which was standing around as he waited for something to happen.

"Personally, I never thought that we'd be putting our faith in Sombra, of all ponies." Discord commented, because despite the fact that he had been reformed, in a manner of speaking, he had been sure that beings like Chrysalis and Sombra couldn't change, and after seeing how different they were he still found it odd that Celestia was willing to put her trust in former villains, "But you have to admit that his plans have worked out so far, seeing how he's been able to keep our warriors in the tournament and they've been able to assist the others in eliminating the other warriors."

"Now you understand why Luna and I had to ally ourselves with Queen Crudelis all those years ago," Celestia replied, as while the history books told that the story that she and her sister had won against Sombra in their battle, despite losing the Crystal Empire in the process, the truth of the matter was that they had to weaken their foe with another battle, before they fought him themselves, and even then he could have beaten them, "Sombra's plans and abilities made it necessary for us to make such an alliance with one of Equestria's enemies, and she was more than willing to help us take him down, even if it meant acting like a decoy and taking out a chunk of his power. The fact that he's on our side, defending our universe and our allies, means that our chances of survival have increased, and right now I'd rather follow whatever plans he has in mind, as they'll lead us to some sort of victory over the enemies that are coming our way."

"And it seems that someone's making a move at long last." Sunset added, drawing the attention of Celestia and Discord back to the fights below them, because Toppo jumped out of the smoke near Goku and Vegeta, without saying a single word, and loosed a storm of his 'Justice Flash' at the pair, blasting them into the fighting stage while they were taking stock of the situation, before stopping and fleeing into the smoke.

Despite the sneak attack, which was a little surprising since it came from one of the Pride Troopers, Goku and Vegeta remained unharmed as they were pushed back towards where Caulifla had carried Kale off to, so she could rest from her rampage, and when the two of them were able to stand still again they found that the meek Saiyan was up already, even if she had only been out for a few moments.

"Hey, you two!" Caulifla said, to which she focused on the Saiyans that she had been near earlier, before Kale took on her rampage form and started to beat the stuffing out of Goku, while at the same time she stood in front of her protegee and made sure that she was the first one they focused on, "Did you come for Kale while she's down?!"

"No, we got blasted by Toppo." Vegeta replied, though at the same time he frowned, because based on what he had heard from his friends the Pride Trooper was supposed to be honorable and not resort to cheap tactics, and yet it seemed that he was almost the opposite of what he had heard, "I think he might have been pushing us into a trap, so he and Jiren can save their stamina for the later fights."

"Well, I would say that you're right about that." a voice said, to which Goku turned his head for a moment and found that Pinkie, still dressed up in her Precursor armor that revealed her stomach, had appeared in the area near them, where she hadn't been there a few moments ago, before she pointed over to one of the stone stands, "I mean, there are five Pride Troopers standing over there, looking like they're getting ready to attack us with the intent of knocking all of us off the fighting stage."

"Who are you guys?" Goku asked, because he knew that their new enemies were going to reveal who they were in a few moments, regardless of what he said to them, but at the same time that didn't stop him, Vegeta, and Caulifla from assuming their battle stances, while Kale hid behind Caulifla and Pinkie just stood there, looking at the Pride Troopers that were standing above them, "I mean, we know you're all Pride Troopers, based on the clothing that all of you are wearing, but it would be nice to know your names before we started fighting."

"Kahseral, the Slashing Warrior!" the tanned skinned warrior, a humanoid that looked like he might be from Earth, while at the same time wearing a red colored beret, which went with his red colored robotic eye and his communicator, said, though while he did that he struck a pose in front of them.

"Tupper!" the muscular warrior, who had teal colored skin and had both a beard and a mustache, stated, though at the same time he flexed a few times while moving around the area he was in, showing the group that each of the Pride Troopers were going to do their own poses before they got around to fighting.

"Zoiray!" the small impish warrior added, where he spun around in a wind like twister for a few seconds, before walking around the area that he and his fellow warriors were standing in, acting like he was going to defeat all five of them with ease, if the smile on his face was anything to go by.

"Cocotte!" the female Pride Trooper, who had very long hair, which was dark pink colored, and had very light pink colored skin, stated, but while she was doing all that she wove some energy strands through the air, showing that she might have some interesting abilities.

"Kettol!" the dark green amphibian warrior declared, where the group watched as some strands of electricity danced around the air in front of him as he struck his own pose, though he seemed excited about what they were going to be doing, confirming that they needed to be on their guard for the next few moments.

"We are the Pride Troopers!" the five warriors called out together, combining their various poses together for a moment, reminding Vegeta of the days where he watched the Ginyu Force practicing the numerous amounts of poses that their captain wanted them to master, before five columns of smoke, all different colors, burst out of the area behind them, like they were announcing where they were located.

"I don't see a reason why they had to say that they were Pride Troopers, since we already know that fact." Pinkie said, though at the same time she shrugged, as she was much more random than their enemies were being and had done a number of things that were stranger than this, both on Equus and on the planet she had been sent to, "Oh well, now that they have shown themselves we should focus on taking them out."

"Hm, that girl... she's the one that knocked Vuon off the fighting stage," Tupper stated, showing that his eyes were set on Kale at the moment, despite the fact that he should be focused on Goku, Vegeta, Caulifla, or Pinkie instead, while causing the rest of his teammates to glance at Kale as well.

"The Pride Troopers do not forgive those that defeat their comrades!" Kahseral exclaimed, revealing that part of their venture might have been to deal with Goku and Vegeta, so Toppo and Jiren could conserve their stamina for later, but a second part was to avenge their fallen comrade, who had foolishly attacked Kale while she was in her berserker state and had been knocked off as a consequence, "By my sworn friend Toppo's orders, we shall defeat the five of you!"

"Five on five sounds fair," Goku said, to which Vegeta nodded his head as the two of them raised their arms, showing that they were ready for battle, while at the same time Caulifla glared at the Pride Troopers and Pinkie stood there like she was focused on something else, "Caulifla, Kale, are you two ready for another fight?"

"Sure we are," Caulifla replied, though at the same time she smiled as she turned towards Kale, who was the only one out of the five of them that seemed hesitant to do anything in the face of danger, and she made sure that her eyes met Kale's for a few seconds, "Kale, I'm proud that you're my protegee, and I know that you can control the power that's sleeping inside you... so let's take these Pride Troopers out and show the other universes just how strong we are!"

Pinkie, despite being a little distracted, noticed that Kale seemed to blush when Caulifla said that she was proud of her, even if she didn't have that much faith in her own abilities, but before either of their groups did anything she focused on what she was feeling at the moment. What she could tell was that Master Roshi, the old man that Rainbow and Applejack had told them about, had launched some sort of attack at one of their enemies and had stunned whoever he was fighting, before Tien appeared in the nearby area and loosed a blast that knocked another foe off the fighting stage, much to the joy of the Kings of All. Frieza was also active at the moment, as he blasted off a toga wearing warrior from Universe 10, which must have freaked out Rumshi in the process, before she turned towards the Pride Troopers, who seemed to be in the middle of determining who was going after what opponent. Of course Kahseral started them off by firing a ki blast down at the ground, kicking up some smoke in the process and caused the others to split as their foes did the same, as Zoiray went after Goku as Kahseral charged after Vegeta, leaving Cocotte and Kettol to go after both Caulifla and Kale, all while leaving Tupper in the area that Pinkie was in.

Of course what was interesting was the fact that Tupper, instead of coming from the front like all of his teammates did, charged at Pinkie from behind and wrapped his arms and legs over her body, like he was trapping her in a special hold of some kind, though she just stood there like nothing was wrong.

"You don't seem like that much of a threat, so I'll take you out first and go assist the others." Tupper said, though even as he said that a dark red aura formed around him as his skin turned blue, like he was converting his skin into stone or maybe some sort of metal, and he seemed incredibly happy about what he was able to do, "I can control my weight at will, so I'm curious as to how much someone like you can take before you submit and admit defeat."

"Looks can be deceiving." Pinkie commented, as that was a truth she had picked up during her own adventure, when she learned that the legendary Precursors were a bunch of fuzzy rats, or Ottsels as the species was called, but they did have great power over the powers of Eco, just like the legends said.

Tupper chuckled to himself as he continued to increase his weight, intending to sink his foe into the fighting stage's floor until she admitted defeat, and while he did that he noticed that Zoiray was in the middle of using his spinning attack on Goku, who could only dodge the attack, while Kahseral was using his ki to summon weapons for him to use against Vegeta, who was also on the defensive at the moment. Cocotte, on the other hand, had taken the smart move and sealed Kale inside one of her alternate dimensions, her Cocotte Zone as she called it, meaning that it was impossible for the Saiyan to break out until Cocotte let her out, even if she might just throw the sphere off the fighting stage and take out one of their targets easily. That left Kettol to take care of Caulifla, who was in the middle of using the vast number of ki blasts that were hanging in the air, which he had prepared shortly after the rampage had ended, and while the female Saiyan was dodging some of them she was also taking a good number of them, meaning that it was only a matter of time until the five of them claimed victory over their enemies. Once he counted what his teammates were doing he turned back to his own foe, but that was where he found something interesting, as Pinkie was still standing in the same spot, standing straight he mentally added, and she didn't look like she was struggling against his ever increasing weight.

The only odd thing that Tupper noticed, about this entire situation that he had found himself in, was that a crater was starting to form around Pinkie's hooves, instead of her being forced into the floor of the fighting stage like he had planned on doing earlier, making him wonder what was going on... and when he blinked Pinkie disappeared, leaving him floating in the air for a moment, without a target to hold onto, before a fist connected with the side of his face and he was knocked into one of the rubble walls near them.

"What in the world just happened?" Tupper asked, as he had no idea what had hit him and he had no idea where his target had wandered off to, though as he pulled himself out of the wall he had connected with he found Pinkie standing near where he had been seconds ago, moving from a punching position and stood straight once more.

"I told you, looks can be deceiving." Pinkie replied, though at the same time she chuckled for a moment, as it was always funny to see someone that was experiencing her powers, her original powers, for the first time, before she came to a decision regarding the Pride Trooper's question, "Really, your increased weight really didn't mean anything to me at all, so I just moved out of the way and went on the offensive for a few seconds."

"That doesn't make any sense at all!" Tupper stated, as there was no way that Pinkie could have moved from where she had been standing when he was wrapped around her, which could stop all sorts of opponents from moving, and suddenly be where she was standing now, without him so much as even seeing her movements.

"You're not the first one to say that, and you won't be the last either," Pinkie said, because she had been told that she made no sense in the past, and had heard quite a number of people, be they ponies or the people of the planet she had been sent to, saying something like that, and she remembered the last time someone started to question her abilities and what she had done to them, "Besides, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I don't have to explain myself to you."

Tupper seemed unsure of what he was supposed to do at this point, as he had never seen someone get around his abilities like that, but before he could really come to a conclusion on what he should be doing he noticed a familiar spinning twister coming their way. He grinned as he jumped into the air and assumed the form of a wheel, allowing him to roll right up into the twister that Zoiray was generating from his own spinning, causing Pinkie to raise an eyebrow as she watched the two of them join their attacks, though she refrained from firing anything at the twister, as she had the feeling that they would be directed back at her. A few moments later Tupper, with fire dancing around his being for a moment, flew out of the twister and rushed right at where she was standing, to which Pinkie sighed as she raised her right hand up for a second, allowing Tupper to come into contact with her palm as he tried to push her into the fighting stage. It came as a disappointment to both him and Belmod when the smoke cleared and Pinkie was standing there, above the stage floor, with Tupper resting against her palm, still in his wheel form, before she pulled her arm back and hurled the Pride Trooper through the air, sending him straight towards the edge of the fighting stage. At first Tupper thought he was lucky when he hit the ground and came to stop at the very edge of the stage, but that was when his luck ran out and the immediate area around him cracked, shattering seconds later and sending him straight into the abyss, where he appeared on the stands and retracted his power as he looked down in shame.

Zoiray, seeing that one of their comrades had been eliminated again, pulled back as Kahseral did the same, telling her, Goku, and Vegeta that they were heading for Caulifla and Kale, who might be the easier targets at the moment, before Pinkie rushed over to where they were fighting, intending to intercept them at some point.

"Everyone, Tupper's down!" Zoiray stated, though at the same time Pinkie found that all four of the remaining Pride Troopers had gathered in one place, just like she knew they would, before all of them turned towards Caulifla and Kale, and she could see what they were planning.

"Change of plans," Kahseral said, keeping his eyes level with the two Saiyans in front of them, as they only had to worry about one since Kale was trapped inside an alternate dimension, and they had to act fact because it seemed like one of their enemies was closing in, "since we're a man down, we shall focus on the foes that we can defeat as a team. Cocotte, give us a dome. Don't let the other warriors get close."

"Roger. Cocotte Zone, Max." Cocotte stated, where she held her hand towards the sky and a dome started to form around them and their targets, effectively trapping themselves inside an alternate dimension with the warriors that they were going to take out first, before she glanced over at where Caulifla was standing and noticed that Pinkie had managed to slip into the area as well, "Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen, but I can fix that. Cocotte Zone!"

In a matter of seconds Pinkie found a sphere of energy around her, just like the one that Kale was trapped in, but at the same time she didn't seem fazed by what was happening, as she figured that she could break out of it in due time and help the Saiyans take out the Pride Troopers. Once the dome was in place, and Cocotte foolishly believed that Pinkie was trapped as well, Kettol continued his ki blast assault, forcing Caulifla into a corner as the attacks kept hitting her, while at the same time the other warriors stood there and watched what was going on. While that happened Goku and Vegeta tried hitting the dome with their ki blasts, which didn't even leave a crack or a dent in the material, and the Instant Transmission technique didn't work either, on account of this being an entirely different dimension. Since this seemed to be entirely one-sided at the moment, and the fact that most of their enemies were ignoring her, Pinkie tapped the sphere that was around her a few times and smiled as she put a crack in it, one that spread out and shattered the entire prison she had been left in, causing the Pride Troopers to look at her in shock before Cocotte started sealing her inside multiple spheres, just to keep her from going anywhere.

Once Kettol stopped blasting Caulifla with ki blasts Kahseral ordered Zoiray to deal with her, as in the finishing blow that would knock Caulifla out so both she and Kale could be eliminated from the tournament, and the imp started to spin around, showing that he was eager to bring the fight to an end.

"Kale, I'll protect you." Caulifla stated, where she forced herself to stand and face the Pride Troopers, who were really just acting like a bunch of cowards with how they were fighting, before she turned back and faced her fellow Saiyan, "After all, your my protegee."

As Caulifla charged at the twister, however, Pinkie flashed by her side and the two of them punched the twister that Zoiray was generating, showing that nothing would stop them, but while all that happened Pinkie noticed that Kale was still upset over how weak she was and that started to awaken the power inside her once more. Her own self-loathing just happened to be the trigger she needed, as not a few seconds later a beam of energy raced out of the sphere she was trapped in and struck the twister, blowing up with enough force to knock Zoiray back towards his allies, who were still shocked by what was going on. The surprise was the fact that when the rest of the sphere faded away they found that Kale wasn't in her berserker form, rather it appeared that she had taken on a Super Saiyan form, much to her own surprise and even Caulifla was shocked by this turn of events, especially since Kale actually recognized her and didn't try to attack her or Pinkie, indicating that she had a tendency to do that in her other form. Despite everything, however, Caulifla stated that she knew that Kale had the potential to control her energy, just like Goku and Vegeta had said during their earlier meeting, and the look on her face indicated that she was incredibly proud of her protegee, improving Kale's mood even more.

It was in the following seconds that Kahseral ordered the others to attack in unison, to which the four Pride Troopers did a few poses as they gathered their energy into spheres in their hands, which they proceeded to fire at the three of them, only their beams merged into a single red mass that raced towards where Pinkie and the Saiyan girls were standing at the moment. Pinkie immediately loosed her own pink colored beam at the incoming attack, which was joined by Caulifla's red beam and Kale's yellow beam, which seemed to stall the Pride Trooper's 'United Justice Stream', though it wasn't long before Kahseral determined that they needed to use their full power to turn the tide against them. As their beam got pushed back a little Kale, slightly caught off guard by Caulifla saying that she was her friend and that she wanted Kale to follow her to the end, dug deep inside herself and drew upon her true power, turning her hair the same shade of green it had been earlier and enlarged her body back to it's berserker state, all while changing her energy to the same color it taken when she was beating the stuffing out of Goku. In that moment, as Caulifla and Kale pushed their power to the max, Pinkie smiled and pulled her power back, allowing the two Saiyans to merge their beams into a single entity that overpowered the United Justice Stream entirely, much to the shock and surprise of the Pride Troopers.

Pinkie watched as the red and green colored beam slammed into where the four warriors from Universe 11 were standing and barreled into the side of the dome, shattering the barrier entirely and freeing them from the alternate dimension they had been locked inside, while at the same time throwing Kahseral, Zoiray, and Kettol off the fighting stage, much to the shock of Belmod and his Kaioshin. As Caulifla and Kale marched over to where Goku and Vegeta were standing, and told the duo that Kale was in control this time, despite her powering down and slipping back into the unconscious state she had been in earlier, Pinkie noticed that Cocotte was still around and that she had summoned one of her spheres around herself, though she was currently boasting about how no one could hurt her. Instead of leaving her be, and just throwing the sphere off the fighting stage, Pinkie decided to accept the challenge and rushed forward, where she slammed her fist against the surface of the sphere and shattered it instantly, shocking Cocotte enough that she didn't move as Pinkie's attack struck her as well, the force sending her flying off the fighting stage, eliminating all five of the Pride Troopers that had come to deal with them.

"The tournament is only going to get more intense from this point forward." Pinkie commented, though at the same time she, Goku, and Vegeta let Caulifla carry Kale off, as right now they could be considered temporary allies and that they deserved a break before they tried to form an alliance with the two Saiyans, before she glanced at the Saiyans that were standing beside her, "Keep your guards up, there's no telling what sort of enemies we'll have to deal with next."

As the duo nodded their heads, however, Sunset glanced over at the antechamber and found that both Kings of All were in the middle of looking at their GodPads at the moment, no doubt going over how many warriors had been taken out of the tournament and who was left, in terms of the universes, and while all that happened she spotted a trio of female warriors from Universe 2 doing planning on doing something, since they were jumping up to the top of a large stone pillar that had been pulled up during Kale's rampage.

"Attention, warriors!" one of the girls, the leader by the looks of it, called out, stopping the current fights in the process while also allowing the rest of Universe 2's warriors to come rushing towards the stone pillar, meaning that something was going to happen and that the trio was going to be at the center of whatever they were planning.

The speaker was a slender young woman with shoulder length green hair, who was wearing an orange hairband with two pink gems with a white case on both ends, and she happened to be wearing a pink dress that had a white collar, along with a white belt around her waist, black leggings, and pink high heel shoes, an odd choice since she was taking part of a tournament. The girl to her left was young, just like the speaker, and she had pale colored skin, though her hair was purple colored and she just so happened to be wearing glasses, while she wore a yellow overcoat, a white undershirt with long sleeves, an orange skirt, and a white hat on top of her head. The third girl, to the right of the speaker, was also a young lady that had long brown colored hair, though she was wearing a dark blue dress with short sleeves, light green frills and a light green neckerchief, along with dark blue sleeve gloves, dark blue leggings, and high heel blue shoes. Heles seemed quite pleased that the three of them were going to be doing whatever it was that they had planned, which meant that the Kings of All were interested in what they were going to see next, even if many of the warriors would rather strike them down and get back to the fighting.

"The time has come!" Pell, the Kaioshin of Universe 2, exclaimed, showing that he was excited about what they were going to see, meaning that he believed that the three girls were more than enough for anything and everything that the rest of the warriors had in their arsenals.

"And now, lovely flowers shall bloom on the battlefield." Heles added, where she actually stood up and beckoned to the three girls that were from her universe, revealing that their plan was underway and that everyone should stop what they were doing and observe the power of her chosen warriors.

"I am a one of the warriors from Universe 2, Brianne de Chateau." the speaker declared, which was followed by the brown haired girl declaring that she was Sanka Ku and the purple haired girl revealing that she was Su Roas, before the three of them got started on what they were supposed to be doing, "Let it bloom. Let it ring. The song of love and victory! And now, it's time to transform!"

In the following seconds the girls called out the word 'Formation', where they were clad in their energies as they said bits of their names repeatedly, as if they were chanting to themselves as they were transforming into what was possibly their battle forms, and before they could complete their transformation Android 17 loosed a beam at the three of them and blew the area around them up. The look on Heles' face when her 'Maidens' was attacked was to be expected, as she was absolutely shocked and demanded to know who had the nerve to attack the girls while they were in the middle of transforming, stating that it wasn't proper for someone to do such a thing. Interestingly enough the trio of girls rushed down from where they had been standing, covered in smoke and parts of their clothing had marks that indicated that they had taken some sort of damage, before they zeroed in on Android 17 and started to chew him out for stopping them, as Brianne claimed that every part of the transformation process had meaning, something that they determined that he didn't understand. Even Toppo, who was big on poses, which seemed to be a thing for the majority of Universe 11, rushed over and declared that 'for a warrior to assume a pose is justice' and that Android 17 was both 'disrespectful' and that he was 'swine', showing that he didn't like people who interrupted others while they were transforming.

Despite clearly not caring for what either group was saying, since he knew that allowing them to power up was the wrong idea, Android 17 eventually shrugged and sat off to the side, allowing the girls to return to the pillar as they thanked Toppo for coming to their aid, who rushed off to wherever he had been moments ago, while at the same time Chrysalis came to a stop near the warrior and looked at the girls with some interest in her eyes.

Once that was said and done, and the girls returned to the top of the pillar while their fellow warriors stood at the bottom to intercept any additional attacks, Heles repeated the statement she had made earlier, about flowers blooming on the battlefield, and the Maidens went through their introductions once more, before they were able to call out the word 'Formation' again. Since no one was interfering this time around the warriors got to watch as hearts, baring red, blue, and yellow colors respectively, fluttered around the three girls and seemed to be the catalyst for their transformations, where they watched as Brianne's expanded, taking on a more spherical shape and losing the slender form she had moments ago, while changing her clothing into a sleeveless red and green dress with a very thick petticoat underneath it, while her skin turned teal colored and she announced that her name was Ribrianne. Sanka Ku was next to transform, as the first thing that changed was the fact that she grew a dark blue cat tail, her ears became pointed, more like an elf's and not a cat's, while she started wearing a dark blue sleeveless bodysuit over her teal colored skin, announcing that she was Kakunsa and saying something about the wild. Su Roas was last to change, her skin also taking a teal coloration while her clothing became something that looked like a wizard's robe, complete with a purple jumpsuit under it and white colored boots and gloves, and included a purple pointed hat of sorts, while her name became Rozie.

The instant the three of them were done they got back together and declared that their transformations were now complete, leaving Heles to declare that this was the ultimate form of the Universe 2 warriors, meaning that the trio might be revealing their hand a little too early. Before anyone could make a move, and determine how strong the three girls were now, all of the warriors from their universe declared 'let this emotion reach you', leading Ribrianne to jump into the air and carve a heart shape above the fighting stage, using her own body to do so. That was when she combined her power with the power of her fellow Maidens and jumped into the sky, using the combination of their 'hearts' to form a single heart in the sky, one that she rapidly tapped with her fingers and started raining down a storm of heart shaped ki blasts, or at least that was what they assumed it was. The reality of the situation became clear to Chrysalis, as the moment the first heart hit near her she smelled the aroma that they were giving off and knew what was going on, which was why she raised her hands towards the sky and let her horn glow as the pink smoke covered them.

"Hey, Adagio," Chrysalis said, knowing that the Sirens would be standing nearby, and the truth of the matter was that they had come to investigate the warriors from Universe 2 as well, which meant that she could focus on what she was doing and not be too distracted, "want to take advantage of what Ribrianne's doing?"

Adagio smiled, and so did her sisters, as they understood what Chrysalis was taking about, as the first victims of the love aroma were standing still, doing nothing, before the three of them headed to someplace where they wouldn't be seen so easily and their pendents glowed as they started to sing. This had been another part of Sombra's plan, find the perfect opportunity for the Sirens to unleash their voice upon the other universes, and with the Light of Love, as Heles called it, raining down upon their enemies it became that much easier for them to work their magic. At the same time it provided Chrysalis with another opportunity she couldn't ignore, as Ribrianne and her fellow warriors had stated that this was an emotion, meaning their power might literally be fueled by love, which was why her brilliant green aura surged through all of the smoke and rushed up towards the Light of Love itself, stopping the attack when Ribrianne noticed it was coming her way. What she couldn't expect, however, was for Chrysalis to draw in every drop of love energy that had been expelled during the attack, where she smirked for a moment as she stood straight and stared at the leader of Universe 2's warriors, who was glaring at her like she had committed a great evil... and that was before some of the weaker willed warriors, from every universe besides 7 and 13, started fighting again, but this time the Sirens made sure the warriors were fighting their own allies, to see if they could weaken them for the future battles.

"You dare to stop our Light of Love from reaching everyone?!" Ribrianne asked, though at the same time she landed near Chrysalis, the anger on her face showing that she really wanted to spread her love to the other universes, and that she wasn't about to forgive Chrysalis for doing what she had done.

"I do." Chrysalis replied, though as she said that she raised her arms and prepared herself for what was coming next, as she knew that Ribrianne was annoyed with her and might use more of her power against her, but since it appeared that her foe hadn't determined what she had done she still had the advantage over her.

Chrysalis let her green aura form around her as Ribrianne did the same with her own aura, to which the two of them charged at each other and started throwing punches and kicks at each other, but even then she noticed that the Sirens weren't able to do that much damage, as Kakunsa and Rozie rushed towards them, even though Goku rushed in and made sure to distract Rozie with Adagio, leaving Sonata and Aria to fight Kakunsa. The best thing about fighting someone that used love to fuel their techniques was that Ribrianne wasn't like Cadence and Shining Armor, who had directed their love to repel her hive, rather she willing gave out her love to whoever she was fighting, expecting her energy attacks to hurt whoever she was fighting, but against someone like Chrysalis they did nothing but add to her own energy stores. Since taking on her new form she didn't need to eat love to survive, an odd development that she never expected to discover, but at the same time she could still feel emotions if she wanted to and could still eat love, which still boosted her already considerable powers, something that she wasn't planning on telling her foe as she took another blast to the chest and soaked in the power, instead of taking damage.

Even when Ribrianne used her 'Maiden's Charge' against her, where she became a ball and charged at her at some impressive speeds, Chrysalis found that her attack was laced with love energy, caused her to stand still and raise her hands to stop her foe in her tracks, which she did while she soaked up the power behind the charge, before she punched Ribrianne backwards and continued her fight... knocking her right into the foe that Piccolo was staring at, stopping the maiden from leaving the ring and knocked out a warrior from Universe 10 instead.

Rozie, from that they discovered, had mastered a fighting style that allowed her punches to get faster, stronger, and more powerful the more she attacked, where Adagio and Goku dodged the incoming attacks and even moved backwards, causing them to deal with ki based attacks that were flexible in how they moved, much to Rozie's joy. Kakunsa, on the other hand, fought like a beast, using her hands like they were claws as she rushed around the area that Aria and Sonata were in, who simply dodged her attacks while they looked for an opening they could exploit, and when she tried to bite down on Sonata's arm, however, the Siren flexed her energy for a moment and an aura sprung up, knocking the beat warrior backwards, who had a smile on her face. The interesting part was that Kakunsa was using the rubble around them to launch a series of continuous attacks at the pair, but since it was two against one, and the sisters were standing back to back at the moment, it was harder for her to strike one of them without the other attacking her back. According to Heles a beast warrior had nearly unlimited stamina and would never cease their hunt once they found some prey to fight, but what she couldn't have expected was the powers that the two Sirens commanded, as a powerful gust of wind, akin to a small twister, was more than enough to knock Kakunsa backwards.

Despite that fact Kakunsa charged at them again, where the sisters glanced at each other and nodded their heads for a second, understanding what they were going to do as their foe came at them, and they ducked out of the way as the beast warrior came at them. Before Kakunsa had a chance to regain herself Aria reached out and grabbed her tail, pulling on it hard enough to stop the warrior for a moment, showing that such a thing had never happened in the past and that she wasn't used to being stunned in such a way, before she spun her around and hurled the warrior into the air. From there it was up to Sonata, who rushed up and punched Kakunsa in the chest, using the power behind her own attack with the power of the wind itself to send their foe straight towards the edge of the stage, only to be rescued by the winged warrior of Universe 2. In fact the duo seemed to share a moment of staring at each other and saying each others names before they touched down on the fighting stage once more, or rather Vikal, the winded warrior, stayed in the air as the two of them turned their attention on the sisters, showing that they were upset and wanted to get revenge for them nearly knocking Kakunsa off the fighting stage.

"It seems the flying enemies might be a real problem." Android 17 said, as he had been watching the beast warrior for a few moments, while the sisters were dealing with her and her speed before attempting to knock Kakunsa off the fighting stage, before he sighed for a second as he focused on the one that had saved their foe, "I'll be right back."

Sonata and Aria watched as Android 17 used the bits of rubble to get up to where Vikal was flying, who still was focusing on the wrong person at the moment, before unleashing a series of powerful attacks at the winged warrior, ones that stunned her and kept her from moving, and ended with him kicking her right into the stands, dropping her right on top of the Kaioshin for Universe 2. That infuriated Kakunsa, driving her towards Android 17 as she ignored her chosen targets and cursed him for hurting her friend, but that distraction served to aid the sisters, as they intercepted the beast warrior before she could reach their ally and Sonata stalled her with the wind again, allowing Aria to knock her back into the air once more. Heles, getting over Vikal's sudden defeat, gasped as the two Sirens flashed up into the air and blasted Kakunsa off the fighting stage, eliminating her from the tournament as well, to which the angry beast warrior appeared on the stands and moaned about losing to three warriors as she turned to her normal state. That, in turn, pissed off Ribrianne and caused her to focus more on Chrysalis, but for now it appeared that she was holding her ground, allowing them to head off to find other enemies with Adagio, as Rozie had backed off and they were needed elsewhere.

Sunset nodded her head as she watched all this, as it seemed like Sombra's ideas were truly helping their alliance more than anyone possibly thought they would, keeping the majority of their warriors safe and taking out the various enemies that they would encounter, making her wonder what they would see from the other universes next.

PreviousChapters Next