• Published 12th Sep 2018
  • 6,293 Views, 589 Comments

Dragon Ball Zeeyup! - Tatsurou



Gohan has no friends. His father has no brain. His pony brother has no vocabulary. What's a monkey boy to do? (DBZ Abridged crossover)

  • ...
19
 589
 6,293

Entertainment

While being inside the pod muffled any sound from within it to the outside, it in no way blocked exterior sound to the inside as anything said outside was played by speakers inside. As such, both Gohan and Big Mac clearly heard Goku's shout.

"Raditz!" Goku called as he zoomed in on a yellow cloud, accompanied by a green man. "Gimme back my son!"

"Wait, how did you know my name?" Raditz demanded as Goku leapt off the cloud to land lightly on the ground, the green man settling down under his own power.

"Huh?" Goku asked in confusion. "You introduced yourself back at Kame House."

"As your brother, yes," Raditz corrected, "but your son pointed out I never gave you my name."

Goku gasped in surprise. "Gohan talked to a stranger? He's going to be in so much trouble for that! And me for letting it happen."

"What?" Raditz demanded in surprise. "But I'm not a stranger! I'm his Uncle!"

"But he didn't know your name," Goku pointed out 'logically'. "That makes you a stranger."

"But you knew my name!"

"Well, yeah. You introduced yourself."

"But I never gave my name! He told me so!"

"And he's going to be in so much trouble for that."

"But how can you know my name when I never gave it?"

"Don't be silly, Raditz. You introduced yourself."

As Raditz began making unusual noises and facial contortions, the green man chuckled softly. "If I actually ate anything, I'd be wishing for some popcorn right about now," he mumbled, quiet enough to not be heard by Goku or Raditz, but loud enough - unintentionally - to be picked up by the pod and played on the speakers.

Big Mac decided he liked the Green Man.

"But I never gave my name!" Raditz shouted out angrily.

"But then...how did I know your name?" Goku asked in confusion.

"That's what I want to know!" Raditz screamed back.

"Don't be silly, Raditz," Goku answered happily. "We aren't a baseball team."

Raditz slowly tilted his head to one side. "Are...are you trying to cripple me with an aneurysm from sheer stupidity so you don't have to physically fight me?"

"...is it working?"

"No."

"Then I would never do that!" Goku avowed firmly. "That wouldn't be fair at all."

Raditz stared at Goku for a time. "...I'm going to enjoy strangling you with your own intestines," he growled out angrily.

"Raditz!" Goku gasped in shock. "How could you say that to your own brother? And in front of children no less?"

Raditz turned to the green man. "How do you put up with this?"

"Honestly, the only reason I'm not actively trying to kill him like I normally do is because you seem to be a more serious threat," the green man observed calmly.

"And I friended him on MySpace," Goku piped up.

"...I wasn't going to bring that up, but yes," the green man growled.

"So if I add you on Spacebook, will you help me convince him to conquer this planet, exterminate its populace, and sell it for profit?" Raditz asked hopefully.

"...tempting, but then I'd have to try and win an argument with this idiot," the green man pointed out, gesturing to Goku. "How well is that going?"

"Piccolo, we aren't arguing!" Goku pointed out happily. "We're nowhere near a clinic, and it's not even close to dinner time!" An odd grin crossed his face. "Mmm...dinner...say Raditz, where'd you put Big Mac?"

"Who?" Raditz asked in confusion.

"The pony," Goku clarified.

"Seriously?" Piccolo demanded with a frown. "You named a pony Big Mac? Why?"

"Because he could say yup and nope and had an apple on his butt," Goku replied easily.

Piccolo stared at him. "That...actually has some real thought-"

"And I was hungry."

"Ugh," Piccolo grunted. "Can we fight now?"

"I don't know," Raditz answered with a smirk. "Now that I'm not on the receiving end of it, watching someone else deal with my brother's stupidity is rather entertaining. What is this 'popcorn' you mentioned earlier?"

"Popcorn?" Goku asked excitedly. "Are we going to see a movie?"

"Shut up Kakarot, the combatants with an IQ are talking."

Gohan calmly took off his hat, reached into it, and pulled out a bag. Opening it up, he offered some fluffy white kernels to Big Mac, who happily accepted. They began to munch as they watched the discussion unfold. Given the entertainment so far, Big Mac found himself hoping Raditz survived what was to come. He was at least preferable to Goku.

"So why do you want to eradicate all life on this planet anyway?" Piccolo finally asked.

Raditz shrugged his shoulders. "It's something to do?" he allowed. "Honestly, there's not all that much entertaining I can do out in space, as much as I enjoy being out there."

"But there's tons of fun stuff to do on Earth!" Goku spoke up eagerly. "There's ball games, and food, and fighting tournaments, and camping, and food, and training, and food, and movies, and food, and food-"

"As...appealing as all that sounds," Raditz interrupted calmly, "and it really does...based on my scouter readings I'm about five or six times stronger than the two of you put together...and my immediate superior is about eight or nine times stronger than me, and the one above that 18 or 19 times stronger...and neither of them really like me all that much. Honestly, they only really put up with me because we're all together the last of the Saiyans."

"And...they're the strongest beings out there?" Piccolo asked hopefully.

"Not even close," Raditz growled irritably. "And it's not like that can change..." He paused, glancing back at the pod...and Gohan. "Huh. There's a thought." He turned back to Goku and Piccolo. "One I'll put more thought into after I kick both your asses."

"But I don't have a donkey!" Goku complained.

Raditz turned to glare at him. "You know, I would threaten to cave your skull in for that, but I don't think it would take all that much effort. It doesn't seem like there's anything inside there."

"Trust me, anything but," Piccolo pointed out in a relaxed tone of voice. "His skull is very hard."

"Well, that's frustrating," Raditz growled as he shifted into a battle stance.