• Published 13th Sep 2018
  • 225 Views, 0 Comments

The Tea Family Curse - TheDevilDogLeader1987



Little did Kahmey know that his house held secrets.

  • ...
 0
 225

The Tea Family Curse

Kahmey the devil dog has been through a lot since he has moved to Equestria, fear of showing himself in public, being judged instantly by ponies, fighting his own brother, but today is going rather smooth for him. Kahmey decided he would go to his library and do some cleaning up since he never managed to get around to that room. When he got into the library with the broom and dustpan as well his feather duster he was resisting the urge to walk towards the back wall of the library. When he worked his way to the back wall he walked near a certain point of the back area and felt a very strong ambiance of danger coming from the other side of that spot in the wall. He left the library and locked the door, he went to the hardware store and bought the heaviest duty padlock as well as a lock hinge and loop he could find and a steel door and a went straight home, he installed the steel door, put the lock hinge and loop on the door, locked it and shut the rose door behind him. When Princess Twilight came over, she went up the stairs and saw Kahmey in front of the door shaking so she asked him what just happened to him.

(Kahmey what happened to you?) Twilight Sparkle asked. (I don’t know what happened, I was cleaning the library and was being drawn to the back area and when I got to that area I felt a strong ambiance of danger coming from a specific area in the wall.) Kahmey replied in a frightened tone. (What do you think it could be? Can you give an explanation?) Twilight Sparkle asked. Kahmey gave the Princess a look that answered her question.

Kahmey decided to go to the coffee shop for his normal brew and to gather his thoughts hoping to think of the possibilities of what might be going on in that library. When he got his coffee he immediately sat down in his usual booth in the back corner with no windows. He started thinking about the possibilities of what was going on in his library, why was there a negative energy in the back of the library, what was causing it, who was responsible for it, when was this done, and where does that area of the wall lead? Is there a door behind it, if so, why was a false constructed over the facing, what is behind it? All these questions went through Kahmey’s head as he took another sip of his coffee.