• Published 11th Sep 2018
  • 4,523 Views, 116 Comments

The Drake Bros. - BrawnyBold



Spike attracts the hearts of certain girls but it is hard for them to get his attention as he spends most of his time with his delinquent brother, Scales. The girls try to win Spike's love while staying on Scales' good side.

  • ...
14
 116
 4,523

Last Time When We Saw Our Heroes...

It was nighttime where an old factory had its' lights on, indicating that it was occupied. Workers were busy with their tasks. What was strange about the workers was that they had green hair and they all wore white and purple striped uniforms. The workers' boss was approaching from the old catwalk. The workers knew it was their boss as they could recognize her purple and black jumpsuit. Another trait the workers recognized from their boss was her hair as it was green, extremely long, and it moves on its' own. The boss's face showed that of someone who has completely lost her marbles. This was none other than the hair raising supervillain, the Mane-iac!

"Muah ha ha ha!" Mane-iac laughed in a sinister way. "It is almost ready!" The Mane-iac grinned as she was staring at a massive container filled with some kind of purple, gooey substance. The workers were emptying the large container into small blasters that were packaged into wooden crates.

"You will never get away with this, Mane-iac!" A girl's voice shouted. The source of the voice was none other than the Masked Matter-Horn, leader of the Power Ponies. She and the rest of the Power Ponies were currently stuck against a wall thanks to the same purple substance that was in the container and the blasters. Zapp tried her best to pull herself out from the substance. Radiance attempted to move her head to avoid getting the substance on her hair. Mistress Marevelous tried to bring out her magic lasso, but it doesn't work even when she tried to summon it with her mind. Filly Second looked really tired even though she wasn't moving as much. Saddle Rager was trying to get angry by thinking of all of the things that ticked her off. The Mane-iac used her long hair to move closer to the Power Ponies.

"I believe that I already have!" The Mane-iac gloated. "This special hair gel I've created not only makes you and your little team completely immobilized, it also drains all of your powers. The more my hair gel drains, the more stuck you will be!" The Mane-iac said as her hair retrieved one of the blasters. "I will have all of my minions armed with these special blasters that will shoot out my hair gel to anyone who gets in my way! With all of the cops, other superheroes, and other authorities getting stuck from my hair gel, all of Maretropolis will be mine!" The Mane-iac laughed once again as she could almost taste victory. The villainess's laughing was interrupted when she heard something crash from the windows. It revealed to be black motorcycle that had a sidecar attracted to the side. The person jumping out of the sidecar was none other than Hum Drum, the first junior member of the Power Ponies! The person jumping out from the motorcycle was none other than the Power Ponies' newest junior member, Bone Bronco. He wore a black helmet with a horse's skull painted on the front. He also wore black body armor that had a skeleton pattern on it.

"Hum Drum!" The other Power Ponies members called out.

"Sorry for being late, girls!" Hum Drum called out. "I had to get back up!" The Mane-iac and her minions began to surround Hum Drum and Bone Bronco.

"You two dare to barge in here in attempts to ruin my plans!?" The Mane-iac said while glaring.

"We can't help it, Mane-iac." Bone Bronco spoke. "We love to crash parties." Bone Bronco then pulled out a pair of batons that looked like long pieces of bones while Hum Drum pulled out a long, metal staff. "But we also love to crack some skulls!" Bone Bronco finished. The Mane-iac growled in anger.

"Get them!" The Mane-iac ordered. The minions began to charge at the boys. Both Hum Drum and Bone Bronco jumped over the minions. The duo landed and began to use their weapons to hit some of the minions. Most of the minions got knocked out or groaned in pain. It was going to be an easy win for Hum Drum and Bronco until the minions began to fire the hair gel filled blasters. The duo jumped and dodged the flying globs of hair gel to avoid getting stuck. Hum Drum launched a grabbling hook and he landed on the old catwalk where all of the minions were above him. He pulled out some pellets from his belt and threw them down. The pellets exploded into clouds smokescreens, causing the minions to lose sight of their surroundings.

"Great job, bro! Now we go in for the kill!" Bone Bronco said as he ran into the smoke cloud. Hum Drum nodded as he jumped and dived into the smoke cloud as well. Sounds of punching and screaming were the only things heard from the smoke cloud. When the smokescreen finally cleared, the minions were unconscious and tied up while the boys were standing triumphantly.

"Yeah!" Hum Drum and Bone Bronco said as they gave each other high fives. They were interrupted when the Mane-iac made a superhero landing in front them.

"Forget about little old me?" The Mane-iac said with a wicked grin. The Mane-iac began to whip her hair at the boys, making them dodge each of her attacks.

"Hum Drum! I think it's time to bring out the big guns!" Bone Bronco hollered. Hum Drum nodded as he ran towards the motorcycle. The Mane-iac tried to go after Hum Drum until she was hit by bone-like projectiles that were thrown by Bone Bronco. The villainess tried her hardest to strike at Bone Bronco, but he kept avoiding all of her attacks. Hum Drum jumped inside of his sidecar and pressed some buttons. A rocket launcher came out from the sidecar and Hum Drum continued to press buttons to aim the rocket launcher at the Mane-iac.

"Take this!" Hum Drum screamed as he fired the rocket and it flew straight towards the Mane-iac. Before the rocket was about to hit the Mane-iac, she used her hair to smack the rocket and it flew towards the wall that held the other Power Ponies. The rocket exploded in impact and blue smoke burst into the air.

"Girls!" Hum Drum yelled out. The Mane-iac laughed as she used her hair to rip out the rocket launcher and grabbed the boys.

"Too bad your little rocket got rid of your buddies instead of getting rid of me!" The Mane-iac said as her hair to suffocate the boys.

"T...The.." Hum Drum said as he struggled to breathe from the Mane-iac's hair grip.

"What was that?" The Mane-iac asked curiously.

"The...rocket....wasn't...meant for you!" Hum Drum answered. An ice beam fired at the Mane-iac's hair strands that held Hum Drum and Bone Bronco. The frozen hair strands broke into pieces and the boys were able break free. The source of the ice beam was Masked Matterhorn as her eyes glowed light blue. The Mane-iac was completely shocked to see that the rest of the Power Ponies were free from their hair gel prison. The Masked Matter-Horn used her telekinesis to levitate the boys to the Power Ponies.

"How are all of you still alive?!" The Mane-iac asked in confusion.

"It's quite simple," The Masked Matter-Horn replied. "The missile Hum Drum fired contained a solution that reverses the effects of your hair gel. He knew that you would change the course of the missile in attempts to get rid of us." Radiance ran up to Hum Drum to give him a big hug.

"That was so clever of you, my little hero!" Radiance cooed and she kissed Hum Drum on his cheek.

"Oh, it was nothing." Hum Drum said while blushing a scarlet red.

"Time to Power Pony up!" Mistress Marevelous yelled as she lassoed her magical rope to the roof and began to swing down at the Mane-iac. The Masked Matter-Horn's eyes glowed and she fired her ice beams at the Mane-iac, but the villainess easily dodged the cold attacks. Filly Second ran all around the Mane-iac to cause confusion to the villainess. The Mane-iac was able to trip Filly Second and the speeding mare flew across the room. Filly Seconds was able to land safely on a fluffy mattress conjured up by Radiance's bracelets.

"Thanks, Rady!" Filly Second said while giving a thumbs up. Radiance rolled her eyes and went back into the fight. She used her bracelets to summon a pair of beautiful butterfly wings on her back and she flew into the air. Radiance used her bracelets to summon a giant hair dryer.

"It is about time I blow away that abomination you call hair, Mane-iac!" Radiance yelled before she activated the hair dryer. The hot winds were so strong that it caused the Mane-iac to get blown away. Zapp used her lightning necklace to form a tornado that caught the Mane-iac. The villainess screamed as she spun around in the tornado's winds. It only took about a few seconds before the Mane-iac was able to fly out of the tornado. The Mane-iac thought she was out of danger until she saw that she was falling towards Mistress Marevelous who looked like she was going to have some fun. Mistress Marevelous made a big jump and landed a powerful kick on the Mane-iac's face. The Mane-iac skidded across the ground until she slowly stopped. She struggled from getting back up, only to realize that she was completely surrounded by almost all of the Power Ponies.

"Fools! You think you can defeat me!?" The Mane-iac said before she noticed a large shadow was behind her. The Mane-iac turned pale when she saw the Saddle Rager in her angry monster form. Saddle Rager let out a mighty roar that terrified not only the Mane-iac, but also the rest of the Power Ponies. Before the Mane-iac could get away, Saddle Rager grabbed the villainess's hair and she began to throw the Mane-iac to the ground. Saddle Rager kept swinging the Mane-iac to the ground until the raging superhero threw the villainess into the tank of hair gel.

"Puny bad guy." Saddle Rager said while walking away from the Mane-iac. It wasn't long until the police have arrived and they began to arrest the Mane-iac and her minions. The Power Ponies spoke to the police detective about what happened.

"Thank you, Power Ponies. All of you have done it again." The detective said with a smile.

"Yeah, all of you are the best!" A nearby policeman included.

"It's no biggie, really." Zapp bragged. The Masked Matter-Horn rolled her eyes until she noticed her watch was beeping.

"We got more trouble in another part of Maretropolis!" The Masked Matter-Horn announced to the other Power Ponies.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Hum Drum asked. "Time to Power Pony Up!" The Power Ponies were about to head out until they heard the sound of an alarm going off.


Beep Beep Beep

Spike slowly got up to press the snooze button on his alarm clock. He yawned as he looked around to notice that his room was littered with cereal boxes and bowls of milk. Spike also saw that his TV was still on and it showed what looked like the end credits to a cartoon show.

"Man, that's the last time I watch an all-day marathon of the Power Ponies." Spike said to himself.