• Published 9th Sep 2018
  • 12,237 Views, 485 Comments

Cards Against Starlight - Universal Librarian



Cards Against Humanity meets Starlight, Trixie, Maud and Sunburst

  • ...
13
 485
 12,237
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 83 )

And so another game comes to an end, after bringing up thoughts that no one ever asked for but now will never be entirely rid of.

“Truly?” Luna’s face lit up with joy. “Huzzah! Such a game would be the perfect addition for our Princess Summit tomorrow!”

That is a terrible plan, I can't wait to read about it.

9886929
i smell a sequel lol

Looks like we're about to find out whether Twilight is a sheltered librarian princess or if there is a deviant in her waiting to get out.

9886944
And I can't wait to read, thumbs up and favorite it. :pinkiecrazy:

TDR

Oh dear. I predict Cadence or Tia takes that one.

This story was a fucking blast. Definitely keeping an eye out for the sequel and spinoffs.

So wait - isn Trixie infilt, or....

“What the hay was that?! Big Mac? Did you catch your bits in the plow harness again?!”

oh jeezits :twilightoops:

Also dang! That was good! Gonna missing having this periodically surprise me now that it's over. It was a hoot!


9886929
Dear God I hope we can read about it. :rainbowlaugh:

Equestria's top trending phrase of the month: #BlameTrixie.

9887079

Dear God I hope we can read about it.

Good news! We can!

9887085
Just saw it! :rainbowkiss:
And finished the chapter! It's already looking like a wonderful adventure!

That ending was quite elegant and a sequel would be exquisite.

Most excellent.

Highly amusing. Great job!

That sequel hook, though! I hope it’s soon!

Meanwhile in the Terra Dimension:
Sunset sipping her coffee: "Ahh, I love the sweet smell of revenge in the morning."

I think Chrysalis being in the sequel would be amazing.

And it's over. Well, it was fun while it lasted.






Welp, now to read the sequel.

The kitchen at Sweet Apple Acres filled with the heady aroma of pancakes as Applejack busied herself preparing breakfast for the rest of the family. Quietly humming as she prepared to flip the pancakes, she nearly leapt out of her skin as a shrill shriek tore through the air. “What the hay was that?! Big Mac? Did you catch your bits in the plow harness again?!”

I just made sound like a fucking mouse squeaking oh my sweet salty Christ.

13 months and it's finally concluded, what can I say other than onto the sequel and Fallout Equestria. Loved it, keep up the great work.

This was a fun jorney, and I spy others to follow, huzzah!

Blane Trixie

As solid a plan as ever there was

Absolutely hilarious insanity from start to end

“Here we are, the beginning of the end,”

“As long as Mud Briar isn’t there too. I’d hate to be the janitor if he was,” Starlight shot. “I wonder what they’d call the exhibit. Spurt and Squirt?”

BRO :rainbowlaugh:

Sunburst was quick to join in, and the whole party swiftly descended into a colossal food fight, one that only ended when the four of them lay exhausted and utterly plastered in sticky creamy stuff.

I’d better get this off of my clipboard quick ‘cuz NO ONE wants to see that out of context! :rainbowlaugh:

Fantastic work with this story again! Made me laugh more than what’s ethically acceptable. :yay:

The kitchen at Sweet Apple Acres filled with the heady aroma of pancakes as Applejack busied herself preparing breakfast for the rest of the family. Quietly humming as she prepared to flip the pancakes, she nearly leapt out of her skin as a shrill shriek tore through the air. “What the hay was that?! Big Mac? Did you catch your bits in the plow harness again?!”

Me:

9889176

Not necessarily. There's probably Earth Pony and Pegasus Doctors, and not every unicorn is an accomplished spellcaster.

9889202
Still, the general idea of medical magic being a thing normal hospitals would use is sound, and alternative medicine is defined by being an alternative to medical treatment.

9889212

Fair enough, point to you.

“Now at the Canterlot Museum: an interactive exhibit on throwing a virgin into a volcano.”

Trixie’s ears instantly perked up, “We get to throw Twilight into a volcano?”

That'd actually be damned tricky to pull off. You'd have to make sure your horn suppressor lasts longer than her horn, never mind all the creatures trying to stop you.

Inspired by Mythril Moth's excellent Cards Against Equestria Girls.

Rest in peace Mythril. We miss you.

9889071
Don't forget their parents...

Great job! I'm so going to read the spin-offs and sequel!

My guess is Luna and Cadance are going to be the most funniest ones of the four!:moustache:

Given the final score, the cards really WERE against Starlight. An almost three-way tie...and Starlight has half the points of anyone else.

I am off to read the sequal!
Though... I do hope we see the Mane 6 play this unholy game!

Please tell me... there is a Live-reading of this!!
Bonus points if each character's voice is fitting too!

BOOM! It's 11:50 P.M here in my country, and i've done reading this freaking master piece that got me laughing so hard, that for a moment i thought i was gonna die.

Loved every single chapter, and can't wait to see how much i'm gonna enjoy the sequel!

I honestly want to see a second sequel where they actually do plan an orgy. X3

“Well, then I guess we have something in common,” Sunburst retorted. Trixie opened her mouth to continue their verbal sparring, but he silenced her by holding up the last cards. “Here we go, the last answers of the game.” Starlight and Trixie leaned forward eagerly as he levitated the cards with a flourish. “Step 1: A tiny horse. Step 2: Cuddling. Step 3: Profit.”

AKA: The Brony Fandom.

As Sunburst slumped to the ground, Trixie noticed a little piece of paper flutter out of his cloak. Recognizing it as the one he’d blushed furiously at shortly before she had suffered one of her many stomach upsets of the night,, she subtly levitated it over and unfolded it to take a look. “Starlight?” Trixie called out in an even voice.

Yo author he burned that picture might wanna edit that chapter.

The kitchen at Sweet Apple Acres filled with the heady aroma of pancakes as Applejack busied herself preparing breakfast for the rest of the family. Quietly humming as she prepared to flip the pancakes, she nearly leapt out of her skin as a shrill shriek tore through the air. “What the hay was that?! Big Mac? Did you catch your bits in the plow harness again?!”

OH GOD NOW MY BALLS HURT

that ending :rainbowlaugh: i for one am eagerly awaiting all the sequels.

9900801
They're all up in the group ready and waiting!

9900804
To quote best princess: "Huzzah!"

Oh, I GOTTA see this... :trollestia:

9903564
Are you sure about that last part?

Login or register to comment