• Published 11th Sep 2018
  • 5,192 Views, 235 Comments

Our New Queen - Miner

  • ...
34
 235
 5,192

Wedding Gifts

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late upload for the last chapter. I haven't had time to finish it. Special thank to Twi-Fi Brony for editing this chapter.

Castle Friendship.

The Wedding party had what you would find at one: a dance floor, a big cake, and lots of presents. The party started with a dance. And I am not mean a slow dance two ponies were dancing together. I am talking about a freestyle dance floor with everypony just dancing together. Although Everypony had to stay away from Twilight, do to the fact that she's not used to having longer legs and keep on hitting everypony.

Everypony was having a great time. Then came the part where Twilight throws her flowers to her friends. Right before Twilight throws it. Pharynx just so happened to cause another scene with Rainbow, not his fault this time. He was moving out of the way for a Derpy landing. What Derpy was doing to crash near Pharynx we will never know. In any case, Pharynx bump into a mare causing her the spill her drink on Rainbow's dress. Pharynx was trying to explain what happened, but Rainbow didn't care. She was looking for a reason to attack him anyway. And thus, their chase began. Meanwhile, Twilight was getting into position.

"Are you ready girls?" Twilight said as her friends gather into a group behind her.

"JUST THROW IT ALREADY!" Pinkie screamed,

"Okay... Here it goes." and up went the flowers.

The girls closed in on the flowers. And it looks like anypony can get them, but then Pharynx flew right above them.

"It wasn't my fault!" Pharynx said to the mare chasing him.

"You can talk after I kill you!" Rainbow yelled back.

The wind current they made caused the flowers to change direction, and it landed in Ember's claw will she was talking with Spike. She looked at the flowers and then Spike and then to rest of the ponies around her before she throws the flowers over her shoulder. The group of mares that wanted the flowers in the first place followed the flowers. This cycle of following the flowers continue moving from Ember to Limestone, to Rainbow Dash, to Starlight before it landed in the hooves of Celestia. She didn't know what was going on at first until she saw the group of mares staring at her — not wanting to disappoint her ponies since she wasn't part of the catching group of mares. Celestia throws the flowers back at the mares, and Pinkie was the one who finally caught the flowers to keep and was jumping with joy.

The rest of the party continue until it was getting late. Twilight and Thorax bid everypony a good night and went to their room to open their wedding gifts. From Twilight's friends, the Mane Six, they got a barrel of apple cider, a new friend for Owlowiscious a female owl, his and her items, a baby crib, and a large blanket with purple with green patterns.

From Starlight, they got a box chocolates. From Twilight's Parents, they got two items, one was a letter to Thorax from Twilight's dad, and the other was a letter to Twilight from her mom with the reservation for their Honeymoon. From Celestia and Luna, they got a stain glass window of Twilight and Thorax's wedding. From Cadence and Shining Armor, they got a large box of diapers. There were more presents then Twilight and Thorax could count. Some of the other gifts that were still left were from Discord, Ember, Starswirl and the pillars of Equestria, the Yacks, the Hippogriffs, and even presents from the Students of Twilight's school.

But there was one present that stood out of place from the rest of them. A small gift addressed to Thorax but had no other name on it. Twilight and Thorax were confused by this. Twilight wasn't so sure if the present was safe and was going to check for traps when Thorax had already opened it. When nothing happened, Twilight let out a sigh of relief.

"You know it could have been a trap Thorax," Twilight said.

"Twilight," Thorax said, "who could possibly put a trap in such a small box that is not an ally."

Twilight thinks about this as Thorax looks inside the box. Inside was a small plushie doll that looks just like Thorax. Thorax was confused as to why would somepony would send a plushie of himself. He noticed a letter on the doll and took it to read it while giving the doll to Twilight to hold.

Dear Thorax,

You may not remember me, but I never forgot you. I thought that one day, when I found you again, we could be together. But now I see that it was not meant to be. I wanted to be there, at your Wedding, to see you again, but I couldn't. I knew that if I saw you put your ring on her... I would ruin your wedding. I could never live with myself if I did something like that. You mean so much to me.

Maybe if I acted sooner and told you in pony how I felt about you instead of sending those letters, perhaps it would be me with you at the altar instead of Twilight. But what done is done. Twilight has won your heart, and I MUST move on. Maybe we will meet again, but for now, I must disappear. I wish you a long and loving life with your Bride.

Your First Love,

Trixie Lulamoon

"What does it say Thorax?" Twilight asked,

"It is a Goodbye letter from Somepony that I knew."

"Who was it?"

"Somepony that..." Thorax thinks about it for a minute before he shakes his head. "Nevermind. I will tell you later." Thorax lifts Twilight face to look into her eyes. "Right now, it is time for some alone time with My New Queen."

Twilight lets out a small laugh as she shies away from him. "I am never going to get used to that."

"Give it time. But for now." Thorax then touches Twilight cheek as he looks into her eyes. "I have been wanting to do this ever since our first date." Thorax starts moving closer to Twilight as she smiles at him.

Authors Note:

We exit the scene with the newly wedding kissing as the moon rises over the skies of Ponyville. What the Future has in store for these two is a mystery. But whatever happens, they will face it together with their families, and friends. Thank you for reading my story and have a good day.

Here is a side story which will be necessary for the sequel.

Comments ( 24 )

The wind current they made caused the flowers to change direction and it landed in Ember's claw will she was talking with Spike. She looked at the flowers and then Spike and then to rest of the ponies around her before she throws the flowers over her shoulder. The group of mares that wanted the flowers in the first place, followed the flowers. This cycle of following the flowers continue on moving from Ember to Limestone, to Rainbow Dash, to Starlight before it landed in the hooves of Celestia. She didn't know what was going on at first until she saw the group of mares staring at her. Not wanting to disappoint her ponies since she wasn't part of the catching group of mares. Celestia throws the flowers back at the mares, and Pinkie was the one who finally caught the flowers to keep and was jumping with joy.

Great job! Looking forward to the Sequel!

Honestly though I enjoyed it I just have this uneasy feeling their friends and family unintentionally forced the romance by getting involved and not have it developed on its own. Just an uneasy feeling and if there is a sequel hole that’s brought up at least at one point.

I still feel bad that Trixie got shafted as hard as she did

9414340
I agree, let there be a sequel.

Aw.. I like how you had Trixie "come to terms" so to speak.
Very well written. Have a favorite, and upvote, and...
(Very special award)
The Kitty Award, reserved for EXCELLENT stories.
<({Oo)∞(Oo})>//-'
~Nya!

9425226
Calm down. It is still being edited.

9534831
My stories are worth something!:yay:

i can say this is a vary fun story.
heck this is just amazing and so dang fun to read.

You have some funny content here. Do like them and I have followed you too. Hope to see more from you.

Sequal? because this is so good

9886145
Glad you are enjoying it. :pinkiesmile:

Will there be a sequel to this?

Amazing work friend, one of the best stories I have ever read please as a sequel :raritystarry:

10291352
oh I find fourth wall breaks funny too but there's a difference between a wall break and carpet bombing

Thumbs up if you think that Nightlight could have been more appreciative of Twilight and Thorax dating.

really great story :)

hope that there will be a Sequel for it

Login or register to comment