• Published 22nd Sep 2018
  • 604 Views, 6 Comments

Storming Out - Mocha Star



Set during Twilight's time in a cage in an extremely large room, in an airship where space should always be used to its maximum; Twilight attempts an escape of historic proportions.

  • ...
29
 6
 604

END!

The four Princesses of Equestria sat in a square in Celestia’s throne room sharing a moment of silence for the dead a couple days after the festival.

“Well, that’s about six seconds, we good?” Cadence asked and picked up a carrot from a bushel between them all.

The others nodded and hummed in agreement while taking a few vegetables to munch on themselves. “Twilight,” Celestia began, “I’m very proud of you. You saved us and every pony with your courage and tenacity.”

Luna nodded, “Won’t you tell us of your adventure, nay, sing us of your quest!”

Cadence giggled. “Over all, I’m just happy everything is alright. I sure hope the close members of our families, friends, reformed villains, and armor-clad military are faring well.”

“Psh, of course they are,” Twilight said with a chomp into an onion, “they told me before all this started that-”


Tempest sat on a cloud in the sky over an endless green meadow, sporadically small forests could be seen from her vantage point, and she’d happened across lakes as well. She looked down at the white robes she couldn’t take off regardless of how much she tried, and there was always a harp attached to her somehow.

It would be in her forehoof, on her back, or dangling from her tail, but she didn’t mind any of it, because when she’d cross her eyes like a search for crossed eyed animals, she’d look up and see the tip of her horn; a little glow from her halo made it shine in her heart.

It was enough to distract her from the dozens of clouds around her with creatures that died with her on the ship, all mumbling about unions in deep voices.

The familiar voice of the Storm King rang at her from the ground below her, running after the floating group and shouting up at her. “Tempest, the bobbleheads, did the ship make the delivery? There were thousands on that ship, what about the other ship with commemorative dishes of my victory? Tempest, answer me, we have to haunt some investment capitalists, how do we do that?”

She smiled, sat back on her cloud, moved her robes so she could be more comfortable, and began to strum her harp while looking into the camera. “I think this is a pretty good ending to the best movie I’ve ever been in.”

Cut!

Comments ( 3 )

9186813
You are correct...
I'll fix that, and check it over, tonight.

I
Appreciate it!
🍻

im so confused how this has more dislikes than likes because this was FUNNY. going into the special library.

11881451
I have dedicated haters, sadly. I think I'm a good writer, so that's what matters most.

Login or register to comment