• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 2,076 Views, 43 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. (3) - TwiPON3

  • ...
50
 43
 2,076

Chapter 8

Twilight's Council Room


"What?" the Princess of the Night said upon hearing what Sweetie said.

"The princess was shot, Princess Twilight, and she's in critical condition!" Sweetie said, scared almost to death as Princess Luna transformed into Nightmare Moon.

The scare factor of this would put Seth's RED ARMY stare to shame on an ungodly level.

"STAY!" she said, going through the portal.

Nightmare Moon's transformation was what Vice-Principal Luna's had been earlier in her demonic form. Blood was required for Nightmare Moon, though she wasn't a vampire. The ONLY difference between the two at that point.

"Krasnyye soldaty, otkrytyye ogni dlya loshadi! Nemedlenno!"

"YOU HAVE NOT ONLY TAKEN THE LIVES OF TWO INNOCENT CHILDREN, BUT NOW YOU ATTEMPT TO KILL TWO FIGURES OF ROYALTY!?" Nightmare Moon said, as the Russian soldiers opened fire, "WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS ACT OF HOSTILITY AND AGGRESSION TO OUR KINGDOM!!"

Meanwhile at the gym doors, Luna had begun to make the transition into her demonic form.

"Something is happening with the portal that Sunset described, Celestia."

"What are you going to do?"

"KILL."

Luna went out to the portal, but instead saw Nightmare Moon deflecting military attacks.

"Otstupleniye!"

The Russian military tried to avoid dying by what they thought was the demon from the school's office just earlier, but were equally scared when said demon was walking toward them.

"DON'T GO TO AN INNOCENT STUDENT'S HOME WHOM HAS PASSED AND BEGIN SHOOTING UP THEIR WORLD!!", she said as the army began to fire shots at her.

Did they forget earlier? Or even JUST NOW?

As she let out the most ungodly of noises, easily straight from hell, everyone fell into some kind of agonizing death.

At that, both former-Lunas looked each other in the eye and began to fight. Demonic-Black-Magic vs Corrupted-Equestrian-Magic, ending in a stalemate.

"Your power has matched our own."

"As with yours."

The two walked to each other in the middle of the wreckage.

"Luna?"

"Princess?"

"What has happened?"

"I should ask you the same thing."

"For the sake of my sister and the ongoing war, I have reverted to Nightmare Moon."

"I just found out I'm a hellish, black, fire-demon."

"I see."

In the school, the hellishly ungodly screech shattered every pane of glass, made the world go dark for a moment, and made everyone lose coherency for a second. The only one who was even remotely comfortable was Principal Celestia, who knew it was her sister.

Please be okay.

Meanwhile in the Yugo, while Twilight was bleeding out, Celestia didn't know what to do.

"Here's a pack of tampons," Mitzi said, handing a clearly marked box with Seth's name on it to the Sun Princess.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" she asked, hiding the disturbance in her voice.

"If one of us gets a hole put in us, he crammed one in it so we'd stop bleeding, at least until we get to the hospital."

"Oh," she said, putting them into the gunshot wounds on Twilight.

What works, works, right?

Just then, all of the glass in the car was shattered and there was no light for about five seconds, making her scream as she tried to remember where the road was.

"What happened to your Sun!?" Princess Celestia said.

Everything turned back on.

Can you wake up Tsai after you finish stuffing Princess Twilight's wounds?"

"I can," she replied putting a tampon in the last visible bullethole in her body.

Princess Celestia then proceeded to wake up Tsai, who was, only at this point, dazed.

"What- where are we?"

She noticed that they weren't at the California UN anymore, but instead in an old car that was probably going to give out soon.

"Almost to CHS. That vodka worked like a charm."

"What about the others?" Tsai looked to Mitzi as she pulled into CHS's parking lot.

"What about us!?"

Nobody could tell where one body stopped and another started, but while that was going on, then a Cuban soldier was suddenly thrown into the car with a blood-colored aura surrounding him.

"Is it always like this here!?"

"From my daughter's letters before she died, no."

"Oh, I'm-"

She was interrupted my Mitzi stabbing the already-dead soldier, both hands on the knife, screaming, and going a considerable speed.

"DU WIRST VERDAMMT STERBEN UND NICHT MICH TÖTEN, ***DAMMIT!!!! ICH WERDE IHREN KOPF AUS, WENN SIE SO VIEL WIE VERSUCHEN, ZU BEWEGEN!!! ICH HABE DEN HANDPUNSCH DAFÜR!!!"

"Mitzi!" Tsai called, holding the steering wheel.

"Die Tat ist erledigt," she replied wiping her hand (and consequentially the guy's blood) on her head, "Er ist tot."

"What do we need to do?"

"Prinzessin?"

"We need to go to Equestria, for the safety of everypony."

"The mirror?" Mitzi shifted into fifth, pushed the body out, and just went for it, "I'm on it."

Tsai was lost, but the princess was sure that it wouldn't work. Mitzi, though had another belief.

"Hold on!" she said, driving through the portal.

In the Council Room, Pinkie's "Pinkie Sense" had told her to get her friends to move everything out of the way because a high-speed train-thing would need to use the whole room to stop.

"Pinkie Pie," the Element of Loyalty said, "I don't think-"

"MOVE!!!!!" The Element of Laughter said, pushing the other five elements out of the way as a dark-blue thing made its way into the room, drifting around most of it to stop completely before dying, "Told you!"

All four ponies got out of the Yugo (the President had to have some help, though), and frantically asked the five elements to get Princess Twilight to a hospital.

Author's Note:

Enough diplomacy for now. More action.