• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 2,076 Views, 43 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. (3) - TwiPON3

  • ...
50
 43
 2,076

Chapter 6

Wednesday 17 January 2018, 08:39, CHS


The cryptic command was code for "Everyone, get your butts into the gym and lock the damn doors!"

Ms Harshwhinny went back into the school and was guarding one of the entrances to the gym with Granny Smith; both were perfect shots to a decently long range. Granny Smith had been shooting since her grandpappy took her with him one day, so she had to help Nagatha get started with a handgun. The latter's army experience really helped.

"Nag'tha, yer gonna wanna lock yer elbow. Mah grandpappy told me 'at's how ta git a firm shot."

Pow! Pow!

"Thanks," the younger replied, "I never thought I'd have to do any fighting as a teacher."

"Mah ma told me 'at time ain't gone stop when I's just a wee baby."

"Sounds nice."

"You'd love 'em, both."

Coach Iron Will had the doors on the inside of said gymnasium barricaded, also having students to help by grabbing equipment.

Celestia and Luna were ushering students into the gym through the only way that was remaining: the south wall of the gym, the secondary interior access. It was being guarded by June Days.

Celestia was just getting used to having to resort to physical violence, but Luna, on the other hand, was no longer the firm and caring sister and High School Vice-Principal. She was now a demonic vampire killing machine. She had ripped out five hearts, ripped some or all of the limbs off of sixteen or seventeen people, destroyed four's spines, crushed twelve heads, and turned thirty people's rib cages into wing-like structures. Altogether, she had killed sixty eight people, eight of which tried to so much as think about hurting the only blood-relative she had left in the world.

Her outfit was destroyed. It was ripped and had scorched places from her transformation, her shoes were physically destroyed, ripped and charred, and, along with her body, was stained with blood and pieces of various organs.

She was a truly hellish force to be reckoned with now.

"Luna," Celestia said as the last of the students and June went into the gym, "Between you and this right now, I don't know which terrifies me more."

The hallways were clear because all of the people who were from millitaries around the world did not want to be tortured to death. This allowed for the two to share a warm moment.

"Celestia," Luna replied, hugging her sister, "I can read their thoughts and a shitload of things that I couldn't do before. Eight people only thought about doing something to you. I didn't want to lose you."

Celestia came to the realization that this demon, hugging her, was her sister, "You know, you're right. You're my sister. I shouldn't be worried. It'll just take some time."

"I can wait for you," she said as her eyes turned to pools of Vantablack for a second, "Be ready. Someone's coming!"