• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 2,072 Views, 43 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. (3) - TwiPON3

  • ...
50
 43
 2,072

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Some context:
World leaders are pissed at the abduction, and refuse to honor Equestrian laws based on what looked like Twilight and Celestia acting out of rage in a SD-quality, shaky smartphone video, given to the US government by a student of CHS.

I hope nobody is offended, I just see this as being the most likely scenario. Let me know if I should change something.

Wednesday 17 January 2018, 08:37, UN Meeting Room in California


The meeting room consisted of, today, the world leaders, rather than the diplomats. At least 20 countries were at each other's necks.

"You Americans constantly blame North Korea!" Kim Jong-un said, opposite of the American leader, Donald Trump.

"There's always that group of people, Kim! Not once in this meeting have I blamed anyone outside of the state of California!"

"The -"

"Kim, Kim! The people that blame you and your country are probably related to the same people that blame global warming! But that's not the matter at hand."

Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese president, was the next to speak. This blame game had pissed her off.

"Shut it!" she said, leaning on the table. She looked less like a politician than an over-stressed business woman, "The school is under Martial Law by every government here! Twelve of the students were Taiwanese exchanges! Kim, the roster shows nobody from either Korea was at the school then!"

"I never though I'd do this," Chinese president Xi Jenping said, "but Ms Tsai is right!"

"President Tsai and President Trump!" South Korean President Moon Jae-in said, "Five of South Korea's exchanges were reported missing after the supposed funeral of Ms Sunset Shimmer!"

"It is to my understanding that she caused her own passing due to a certain lunatic," Queen Elizabeth II of England said.

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier was fed up. They had been there since 7:00 and had gotten nothing accomplished past putting CHS under military control from the countries currently present.

"We've been here for 90 minutes, und have achieved nothing! We are sending missiles to random locations of suspicion, effectively starting WWIII, und know absolutely NOTHING! We have no official documentation with the exception of a 420p smartphone video!"

At that moment, both princesses and Mitzi (their escort at this point) just went into the room, stopping the fight for... maybe two seconds?

They definitely looked like they took a beating from being in that Yugo.

"Ex- excuse me, but this is a meeting between world leaders!" Trump said to the trio.

"Then we're in the right place," Princess Celestia said.

"Then who, who the hell are you?"

"Leading Diarch, Princess Celestia."

"International and Interdimensional Friendship Ambassador, Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Escort for the Kingdom of Equestria, Mitzi Groz."

"Get- get the hell outta here," Trump looked to a security guard, "Get 'em the hell outta here! Get out!"

"No," Princess Celestia said, pulling a small part of the Sun in the middle of the room long enough to scare everyone crapless, "We're here from the Kingdom of Equestria. I'm sure you'll want us to stay," nobody said anything, "Good," she continued as her and Twilight sat down in two adjacent seats, "I'm glad to see that we're on the same page."

Mitzi procured two desk signs, one reading Equestria: Celestia and the other Equestria: Twilight Sparkle.

"If you're staying," President Tsai said, "Let me fill you in-"

"You're having this meeting to figure out what to do when 375 students go missing after a funeral for the pony who was DESIGNATED, mind you, to success Celestia on the Throne of the Sun!"

"So YOU stole them!?" Kim said, "In an act of RAGE!?"

"No, Mr Jong-un," Celestia said as Twilight put four papers on the table, each with Equestrian legal procedure for ponies who have passed, "The five girls who were supposed to be helping her are the ones who drove my daughter to commit suicide in the first place! That alone is a life sentence, not yet accounting for the fact that she was also of Royal Status!"

"While, while that explains the first five missing persons, what about the people behind the account?"

"Equestrian last rights take dominance over supreme law. It was asked, since they tried so hard to fix their mistakes, that they receive lighter sentencing," Twilight said furiously.

"Oh! I get it," President Trump replied, "In your country, if someone steps out of line, it's automatically a life sentence! You- you're one step away from North Korea!" Trump turned to Kim, "I'm sorry, no offense."

"I've heard people's stories."

"Back to the topic," Trump continued, "In, in America, if someone commits suicide, I don't, we don't, we don't take the bully and just lock 'em up, no questions asked."

"And what about the other 367 students," President Tsai said, "20% of whom were exchange!"

"Ms Ing-wen," Celestia said, furious that something stated earlier would have to be repeated, "Defacement of the bodies of passed ponies is highly frowned upon. I passed the law a millennium ago immediately after my sister's banishment to the moon."

"I'm not even going to question that, but we do have a recording from someone who wasn't abducted," President Moon said.

"Please show us, Mr Jae-in."

This was going to be a LONG day.