• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 2,077 Views, 43 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. (3) - TwiPON3

  • ...
50
 43
 2,077

Chapter 1

Wednesday 17 January 2018, 07:44, CHS


Canterlot High, since Monday, had been extremely stagnant. Sure, this could happen from time-to-time, but after Monday, everyone was worried.

"It'll be a slow recovery," Celestia said, standing next to her sister, just as they had for the past two days, "But we'll get there."

Their appearances were better, but still showed a lot of stress. Whether they were hiding it or getting over it was highly debatable, though.

"Yes," Luna said, "We're beginning to make progress."

"Sleeping with only one handgun in the bed with us is a step forward."

"And we'll start with 'Good Morning'."

55, 56, 57, 58, 59...

BING!

Celestia turned on the mic, but didn't sound quite as enthusiastic as she hoped. Or at all.

She didn't sound like she was drinking all night, at least.

"Good morning, students. I know that we're still lacking severely, so the temporary schedules will still remain, given your teacher isn't here. We'll be following the same lunch schedule, and, again, please be ready to leave school early. Thank you."

It didn't come out quite right, but it was the best she'd done this week.

She put on a smile to attack the day as she switched off the mic.

"Going at the day head on?"

"Yes. Yes I am, Luna."

"Hands in the fucking air!"

Their pursuit of happiness was cut short by a handgun to the face.

This didn't go unnoticed by the students and other faculty, either.

"What's going on?"

June caught a glimpse out the window and found military personnel. Not just from the US, but from other countries, too. What's scarier is that with them were the Korean People's Army and the Red Army. Some of which were coming in the school. She wasn't sure about the others, but she suspected that they were from various parts of Europe and Canada.

"ON THE MOTHERFUCKING GROUND!! NOW ***DAMMIT!!"

No one budged, so the soldier shot the gun.

"I SAID FUCKING NOW!!!

"J... just don't hurt the students!" Luna said, dropping to the ground with everyone, hands on their heads.

In the few classrooms that had students, the doors were shut, locked, windows covered, and lights turned out. Ms Harshwhinny seemed to be the least affected, her being a veteran of the US army.

"I blame North Korea!" someone said quietly.

"I blame global warming!" someone else said, equally as quiet.

"Shut up!" Ms Harshwhinny said, keeping her voice low too, but a pounding at the door made her yelp.

"ERÖFFNEN SIE SICH JETZT!" a German voice yelled.

She knew it was German, but that's all she knew. She didn't understand, but when it was shot down, it was pretty clear what was said.

A machine gun had the students and veteran standing, hands in the air.

In the lunchroom, Macintosh, or as everyone knew him, Big Mac, was helping Granny Smith get everything ready for lunch when a barrage of soldiers ran in the lunchroom.

"HANDS UP!!" a Russian accent said, "NOW!!"

If they didn't, twenty firearms would seal their fate.

"Y'all hold on fer a minute!" Big Mac said, "Mah Granny didn't have a DAMN thang ta do with any o' this mess!"

If only they could get to Equestria.

Back in the front office, the faculty was beginning to get cuffed as police were now present. Celestia had turned down Luna's offer to become a vampire, one that she was highly regretting now. Luna, being a vampire, was able to manipulate reality, amongst other things, so she stood up with a firm stance.

"GET ON THE ******* GROUND, NOW!!!!!"

"Make me."

She took about twelve shots, her body healing each of them within a five-second period.

The more times she was hit, the more demonic she turned until she was eventually a seven-foot-tall, black, bloodsucking demonic vampire with glowing, crimson orbs for eyes. Even her wings weren't her regular bat-like wings. they were composed of glowing fire that was darker than vantablack. Her voice, was a demon's voice.

This was not the Luna Sonen that anyone knew.

To say that she gave physics a middle finger... was the understatement of how long the Earth has been around.

Shut up and leave.

Every step she took caught fire for a few seconds. Everything she touched was singed.

She went to Celestia's drawer, pulled the blank journal Twilight had given them and, in a show of hellfire, teleported it and Nagatha Harshwhinny to the only room in the school that didn't have any MPs in it: The old boiler room.

You know what to do.

Luna returned to her (at this point ANYTHING could be considered) normal vampire, sans a mouthful of fangs, only for two police and an MP to restrain and shoot her with 100cc of morphene.

"Are we done yet!?"

She should have been dead before she finished the sentence.

"What!?" the MP said.

She snapped his arm, ripped a chunk of meat out, and pulled one of his ribs out through his back.

LEAVE US ALONE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!