• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 2,094 Views, 14 Comments

Taken - BubblePuff



A crazed mare is turning ponies into foals!

  • ...
4
 14
 2,094

You can call me Mama

At Sweet Apple Acres Granny Smith, Grandpa Pear, and Applejack all listened to Applebloom’s tale of escape from Foalsitter while giving her a bubble bath.

“I knew that Foalsitter was up to no good!” Applejack said angrily. “I just wish I could have stopped her before she turned you into a foal Applebloom.”

“Now don’t beat yourself up Applejack.” Said Granny Smith. “There’s no way you could have known. Besides, from what Applebloom has told us this Foalsitter seems to be a few apples short of a pie if you ask me.”

“On the bright side, I at least to see what my granddaughter looks like as a foal.” Grandpa Pear said. “And I must say, she is as cute as a button.” Grandpa pear pinched Applebloom’s cheek while he scrubbed her down.

Applebloom became irritated. “Gwandpa this is sewious! We need to wescue Big Mac and da othews! Awso, I don’t wike being a foaw. I don’t even have my cutie mawk anymowe.”

Grandpa Pear could not help chuckle a little. “You’re so adorable when you’re angry.”

“You think she’s cute, you should have seen Applejack as a foal. Why, when she got upset her cheeks would become all puffy! Cutest thing I ever did see!” Said Granny Smith.

“Granny!” Applejack yelled in frustration.

Granny Smith laughed. “Yep, just like that!”

After Applebloom was bathed and freshly diapered (which she didn’t like) Applejack placed Applebloom on her back and trotted over to Twilight’s castle. Once Twilight saw Applebloom and heard what Foalsitter was doing, she was in shock.

“But I just searched Foalsitter’s house.” Twilight said. “I tried to find the door to the nursery, but it wasn’t there!”

“Dat because Foawsittew used a speww to hide da doow.” Applebloom explained.

“Of course! It all makes sense now. Well don’t worry Applebloom, I’ll gather up the royal guards and we’ll put a stop to Foalsitter once and for all.”

A worried look came over Applebloom’s face. “Huwwy! Now dat she knows I’m gone, who knows what she wiww do to da othews!”

It did not take long for Twilight to gather up a half dozen guards. Together they, along with Applejack and Applebloom, marched right towards Foalsitter’s house. Once outside the front door, Twilight called out to Foalsitter.

“Listen up Foalsitter! We know that you are holding foals hostage. Just release them and walk out with your hooves in the air so that we can end this peacefully.”

For a moment there was silence. All of a sudden, a shot of magic burst through one of the windows. It hit the ground in front of Twilight, leaving a small crater. Foalsitter then called out from the window.

“You’ll never take these foals away from their Mama! You hear me, never!” Foalsitter then fired another shot of magic.

Twilight erected a magic shield around herself, Applejack, Applebloom, and the guards as Foalsitter continued to fire magic blasts at them. “Foalsitter is more powerful than I originally thought!” Twilight said.

Applejack held Applebloom close as the shield shook from all the magic shots. “I think that we might need some more backup here Twi!”

Suddenly, Applebloom had an idea. “Wait! I have a pwan!” Applebloom told Twilight and Applejack her plan. Applejack was not pleased.

“Are you crazy Applebloom!? There is no way that I’m letting you put yourself in danger like that.”

“Pwease Appwejack? It’s da onwy way to stop Foalsittew.” Applebloom then made doughy eyes and quivered her lower lip.

Applejack sighed. “All right, we’ll do your plan. Just try not to get hurt.”

Twilight then called out to Foalsitter. “Foalsitter listen! If you stop firing at us, we’ll give you back Applebloom!”

The shots of magic stopped. The front door opened a little bit and Foalsitter stuck her head out. “I want you all to stay put! Have Applebloom crawl over to me!”

Applejack set Applebloom down on the ground. The guards parted way as Applebloom crawled towards the house. Foalsitter then stepped outside and called out to her. “That’s right, come here to Mama!”

When Applebloom was close enough, Foalsitter scooped her up in her front hooves. “Oh, Mama missed you so much!” Foalsitter then kissed Applebloom repeatedly. Applebloom then sprang into action. She latched onto Foalsitter’s face and refused to let go.

Foalsitter panicked. “I can’t see!” She shouted as she ran around in circles. Applejack then sprang forward with a lasso. She tossed the lasso and tied up all four of Foalsitter’s legs. Applebloom was sent flying from Foalsitter’s face, but fortunately she was caught by one of the guards.

Before Foalsitter could get back up, Twilight struck her with a sleeping spell and she was out like a light. With Foalsitter subdued, Twilight and the others made their way into the house and up the stairs. Twilight opened the door to the nursery to find the five remaining foals. Their bottoms were bright red, and they were sniffling and crying.

“Sweetie Bewwe! Scootawoo! I’m back and we took cawe of Foawsittew!” Applebloom proclaimed.

The faces of the foals lit up. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo wobbled over to Applebloom, and the three friends all had a big group hug. Big Mac crawled over to Applejack and hugged her leg. Applejack scooped Big Mac up and hugged him back.

“It looks like I should be calling you Little Mac.” Applejack said jokingly.

“Eyup!” Big Mac replied.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash both crawled over to Twilight. “Twiwight! We awe so gwad you came!” Rarity said. “Foawsittew gave us da spankies with a big paddwe! It weawwy huwt!”

“Oh my, that sounds terrible!” Twilight said. “I am so sorry that it took me so long to find you.”

“Dat okay, you hewe now and evewythings going to be awwight.” Said Rainbow Dash.

After looking through her library for a couple of hours, Twilight finally found a spell book that contained a fix for the age-regression spell Foalsitter had used. After speaking an incantation Rarity, Big Mac, Rainbow Dash, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were turned back to normal.

“My, it feels good to be out of those diapers.” Rarity said. “I don’t know how foals can stand to use them, they’re so uncomfortable.”

“Not to mention that they made your butt look big.” Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.

“They did not!” Rarity shot back. “Besides, you were stuck in them too.”

“Yeah, but I make everything I wear look awesome!” Rainbow Dash replied.

Rarity then used her magic to zap a diaper onto Rainbow Dash’s bottom. “You’re right darling, you do make diapers look awesome!” Rarity said with a laugh.

Rainbow Dash was steaming mad. “RARITY!!!”

Twilight face-hoofed herself and let out a sigh. “You two are worse than the Cake twins.”

Twilight later went to have a meeting with Foalsitter. She had been locked up in a padded cell in Celestia’s dungeon. She was in a straight jacket, and a magic suppression ring had been placed on her horn. When Twilight entered the cell, Foalsitter looked up at her. “Are you here to give Mama back her foals?” She asked.

Twilight shook her head. “No, I’m here to ask you some questions. Why did you foalnap all those ponies and turn them into foals?”

Foalsitter lowered her head. “After I was born my parents abandoned me and left me at an orphanage. All I wanted was family to call my own. Every day I would see fillies and colts get adopted, but no pony ever wanted me. When I was old enough I moved out and lived in various places, working odd jobs. Then my biological clock kicked in. I wanted a foal of my own, to love and care for. I tried looking for the right stallion to be my special somepony, but they were never interested. I tried to adopt, but all of the orphanages I tried would not let me have a foal due to my financial situation.”

“Did you try in vitro fertilization?” Twilight asked.

A tear rolled down Foalsitter’s cheek. “I visited several doctors, but they all said the same thing. Apparently I am barren and cannot have children of my own. I became distraught. It seemed like the entire universe was against me having a family. I ask you Twilight Sparkle, an immortal princess no less, how is it fair that I cannot be apart of a family nor have a foal of my own?”

Twilight was at a loss for words. “Tell me how you learned that age-regression spell.”

“I was working at a bookstore a few years ago. I came across the spell in an old spellbook while cleaning out the back of the shop. It was the answer to all of my prayers. If I could not have a foal of my own or adopt one, then I would simply turn a pony back into a foal. And not just any pony, but a pony who led a stressful life who could do with the carefree lifestyle of foalhood.”

“Then why all of the spankings?” Twilight asked.

“That’s just how I was raised as a foal growing up in the orphanage. If we misbehaved, then we got a smack on the bottom until we learned to be good little fillies and colts.”

Twilight was silent for a few moments. “Foalsitter, I am truly sorry for the harsh life you have had to live. I nor anypony else will ever be able to understand what you have been through. However, I must say that you had no right to turn ponies into foals and then hold them against their will. I am sure that with enough rehabilitation, you can one day rejoin society as a functioning citizen.”

“And what about being a mother?” Foalsitter asked.

Twilight tapped her chin as she thought. “I tell you what. If you can reform yourself, and I mean really work hard to turn over a new leaf, then when you get out I will help you adopt a foal.”

A smile came across Foalsitter’s face. “Really? You mean it?”

“Just ease up on the spankings.”

After a year, Foalsitter was finally released and deemed reformed. She got her old job back at Barnyard Bargains, and even fixed up her house on the edge of Ponyville. Twilight stayed true to her word, and helped Foalsitter to adopt a foal of her own. The big day came as Twilight and Foalsitter sat in the waiting room of the orphanage. An administrator then came out holding a one month old colt with a white mane and tail and, light brown hair, and burgundy eyes. “Say hello to your new son, Butter Rum.” The administrator said as she gave Butter Rum over to Foalsitter.

As Foalsitter held Butter Rum in her hooves, the little foal giggled and reached up to boop her on the nose with his chubby little hoof. Foalsitter smiled, tears of joy running down her face.

“Hello little one. You can call me Mama.”

Comments ( 3 )

This was a great story.

Just makes me wonder how big the toilet pipes are in Equestria. :applecry:

This was a nice little story.

That was so sweet!

Login or register to comment