• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 2,094 Views, 14 Comments

Taken - BubblePuff



A crazed mare is turning ponies into foals!

  • ...
4
 14
 2,094

Caught

“What do you mean you heard foals?” Applejack asked

“I’m not sure, but as I was approaching a closed off room upstairs I could have sworn that I heard foals playing on the other side.” Twilight replied.

“What are you two talking about?” Pinkie asked, clearly confused.

Twilight and Applejack explained the situation to Pinkie. “Oops. Sorry I interrupted your investigation.”

“That’s alright Pinkie. Now I say we bust in there and force Foalsitter to show us that room and return my brother to normal.” Applejack said with a stomp of her hoof.

“We can’t do that Applejack.” Said Twilight. “I know that this makes Foalsitter our prime suspect, but we don’t have the right to barge into her home and accuse her of turning Big Mac, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash into foals.”

“Twilight is right.” Pinkie said. “If you want to re-enter Foalsitter’s house, you’re going to need a warrant.”

Twilight and Applejack stood silently for a moment, amazed that Pinkie of all ponies knew about equestrian law. “It won’t take long to get a warrant Applejack.” Twilight said. “Then we can find out whether or not Foalsitter is our culprit.”

Just around the corner of Foalsitter’s house Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all eavesdropped on what Twilight was saying. Despite the three fillies being grounded, Applebloom had snuck out and gotten in touch with her friends once she learned that Applejack was going to investigate the home of foalsitter.

“What are they saying?” Scootaloo asked.

“Something about needing a warrant to search Foalsitter’s home.” Applebloom replied.”

“What’s a warrant?” Asked Sweetie Belle.

“It’s just some grown up nonsense.” Applebloom said. “Foalsitter is the pony that took Rarity, Big Mac, and Rainbow Dash but they can’t do anything about it because of some dumb law.”

“So what are we going to do?” Asked Scootaloo.

Applebloom thought for a moment. “I have an idea. It’s a bit risky, but it just might work.” Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle then huddled together to discuss their plan.

A little later, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo knocked on Foalsitter’s front door. Foalsitter answered. “Yes? Can I help you?”

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were wearing their filly scout uniforms and had a wagon full of cookies. “Hello miss! We’re with the filly scouts and we’re selling cookies to raise funds for our organization. Would you like to buy some?” Sweetie Belle asked.

While Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle distracted Foalsitter, Applebloom climbed onto the roof with a ladder that she had brought from the farm. Once on top, she entered the chimney and slowly crawled down until she was in the house.

Applebloom wiped the soot off of her face and began her search. Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo kept Foalsitter distracted.

“Alright, I’ll buy two boxes. Do have any chocolate mints?” Foalsitter asked.

“Sorry, we’re fresh out.” Said Scootaloo.

“Then I’ll have peanut butter”

“We just sold out of those.” Sweetie Belle said.

Applebloom searched through every room downstairs and found nothing. Then she remembered overhearing Twilight talking about a mysterious room on the upstairs floor. Applebloom quickly and quietly made her way upstairs where she immediately spotted the room.

Applebloom opened the door and couldn’t believe her eyes. In the center of the room sitting in a playpen were her brother Big Mac, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. All three of them turned into month old foals. Big Mac smiled and ran up to the edge of the playpen.

“AppweBwoom! You came to wescue us from Mama!”

“Mama? Is that what you all call Foalsitter?” Applebloom asked.

“She makes us call hew tat!” Rarity said. “She’s a big meanie! She wocked us in hewe with magic and gives us spankies when we misbehave.”

“She fwushed me down da potty!” Said Rainbow Dash, shuttering at the thought of being flushed.

“Don’t worry, I’m here with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, and we’re going to get you all out of here and back to normal.” Applebloom tried to unlock the playpen, but it was sealed with a magic spell. Applebloom also tried reaching over the playpen to grab the foals, but she was stopped by a magical barrier.

At the same time, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were running out of ways to keep Foalsitter distracted.

“Do you at least have chocolate chip?” Foalsitter asked.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo both looked in the wagon. “Sorry, all we have left is oatmeal raisin.” Scootaloo said.

At that moment, Foalsitter could sense her magic barrier being disturbed. “Oh no! My foals!” Foalsitter took off running upstairs. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle both gave chase.

Foalsitter ran into the room and caught Applebloom trying to free the foals. “You! I saw you following me around at Barnyard Bargains!” Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle entered the room soon after, only to be confronted by Foalsitter. “And you two! I remember you from the Everfree forest! How dare you try to take my foals!”

“Your foals?” Sweetie Belle asked with a puzzled look. “That’s my sister and her friends! You turned them into foals and then foalnapped them!”

“Yeah, you’re off your rocker!” Scootaloo said.

“I have given the chance to be happy!” Foalsitter said defensively. “I have been watching all three of these ponies as they work their hooves to the bone making dresses, bucking apples, and performing for the wonderbolts. All I have done is returned them to their foal like innocence.”

“But what about the spankings and toilet flushings?” Asked Applebloom.

Foalsitter gave a shocked response. “You think that I enjoy doing those things? I am merely practicing tough love. Believe me, it hurts me way more than it hurts them.”

“U cwazy!” Rarity shouted.

Foalsitter then lit up her horn. “But I’m afraid that you’ve seen and know too much. I can’t risk you telling any pony about this, so-” There was a sudden flash of light, and in a split second Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo found themselves transformed into one month old foals.

The three fillies instantly broke out crying. Foalsitter scooped them up in her front legs and gently rocked them back and forth. “Shh, it’s okay my darlings. Mama is here to make everything alright.”