• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 2,091 Views, 14 Comments

Taken - BubblePuff



A crazed mare is turning ponies into foals!

  • ...
4
 14
 2,091

I've lost my foal!

Rarity had just closed up her boutique in Ponyville for the night. “My what a busy day. Well, no rest for the weary. I still need to finish my designs for the fall line.” Rarity was about to head upstairs to her private workshop when she heard a knock at her door.

“I’m sorry, but we’re closed.” Rarity called out to whomever was at the door.

“I need your help!” The pony yelled through the door. “I’ve lost my foal!”

Being the element of generosity, Rarity could never say no to a pony in need. Especially a pony who had lost their child. Rarity dashed to the door, unlocking and opening it as fast as she could. On the other side stood a unicorn mare with a neon pink coat, a neon green mane and tail, and a foal bottle for a cutie mark.

“You poor thing! Come inside.” Rarity escorted the mare into the boutique, sitting her down on the couch. “Perhaps I can help you. What does your foal look like?”

The mare sniffed and wiped away a tear. “Well, she’s only a month old. Still in diapers. She has white coat and a purple mane and tail.”

Rarity began to feel uneasy. The foal the mare had just described sounded exactly like herself. “Um, I don’t believe I caught your name miss?”

At that moment, the mare stopped crying and smiled. She turned and faced Rarity with a crazed look in her eyes. “You can call me Mama!” Before Rarity could react, there was a bright flash of magic from the mare’s horn and then everything went dark.

The next day, Sweetie Belle sat outside of the schoolhouse. She was then approached by her two best friends, Scootaloo and Applebloom. “Hey Sweetie Belle, what are you sitting around for? School is over.” Said Applebloom.

Sweetie Belle faced her friends. “Rarity was supposed to pick me up after school so I could model some dresses for her, but she never showed up.”

“Maybe she’s just really busy with her work and forgot.” Scootaloo said.

Sweetie Belle stood up. She had a grumpy look on her face. “Ugh, Rarity is always doing this! She promises something with me and then she forgets! I am going right over to her boutique to give her a piece of my mind!” Sweetie Belle then took off with Scootaloo and Applebloom following close behind.

When the trio reached Carousel Boutique, they found the front door to be wide open. Sweetie Belle stepped inside and called out for her sister. “Rarity? Are you home?” Sweetie Belle became worried when there was no response. She searched through the entire building, but Rarity wasn’t there.

“Maybe she’s at Twilight’s friendship school teaching a class.” Scootaloo suggested.

“Good thinking Scoots! Let’s go!” Sweetie said. The three fillies then trotted of to Twilight’s school of friendship. They arrived and headed straight for Twilight’s office.

“Hello girls. How can I help you today?” Twilight asked.

“We’re looking for Rarity. Is she here?” Applebloom asked.

Twilight thought for a moment. “Actually no. In fact, I haven’t seen her all day. Isn’t she over at Carousel Boutique?”

“No, we just came from there. The place is empty.” Said Scootaloo.

Twilight got up from her desk. “That’s odd. It’s not like Rarity to just up and leave without telling any pony.”

“Do you think she’s in trouble?” Sweetie Belle asked with a worried tone of voice. Twilight walked over and put a hoof on her shoulder.

“Rarity is tougher than she looks. We will find her safe and sound. I guarantee it.”

Meanwhile, Rarity was just regaining consciousness. She looked around and found herself in a room with yellow walls that had teddy bears, choo choo trains, and other toys painted on them. The floor was covered in a soft, plush carpet. Rarity spotted a changing table up against the wall. She also noticed that she was in a playpen filled with toys.

Rarity moved and heard a crinkly sound. She looked down to see a diaper strapped to her bottom that was so thick it caused her to wobble. Rarity examined her body. It was short and chubby. Rarity finally noticed a mirror next to the door. She crawled to the edge of the playpen and was shocked at what she saw.

“I a foaw!” She shouted. At that moment, the strange mare from earlier opened the door and came into the room. She looked down at Rarity and smiled.

“Aww, did Mama’s little filly enjoy her nap?”

“Wat did u do to me?!” Rarity yelled as she bounced up and down on her diaper.

“My, my. Is my little filly cranky? Does she need some num nums?” Mama then picked up a foal bottle with her magic and put it in Rarity’s mouth. Rarity tried to pull the bottle out but Mama held it in place, forcing Rarity to gulp down the formula within.

Once the bottle was empty, Mama removed it from Rarity’s mouth. She then patted Rarity on the back to make her burp. “Did Mama’s special foal get enough?”

Rarity wriggled her body to try and free herself from Mama’s hooves. “U cwazy!” Rarity’s diaper then bulged, and a foul odor filled the room.

“It looks a certain filly just made a stinky!” Mama cooed. She took Rarity over to the changing station and laid her down. Rarity blushed with embarrassment. Mama removed and threw out the filthy diaper. She then wiped down Rarity, put foal powder on her, and strapped her into a clean one. “There! All nice and clean!” Mama then blew a raspberry onto Rarity’s tummy. Rarity could not help but laugh and wave around her chubby little hooves.

Mama picked up Rarity and returned her to the playpen. “Now you just sit tight and play with your toys. Mama will be right back with some brothers and sisters for you!”

“No! I won’t wet u foalnap anymowe ponies!” Rarity tried to use her magic, but the only thing that came out of her horn were sparks.

Mama simply giggled and patted Rarity on the head. “You silly filly! You’re far too young to use any magic!” Mama turned to leave the room. When she reached the door, Mama stopped in her tracks.

“Oh, just one more thing. If you try to escape-” Mama then turned her head to face Rarity. Her eyes were glowing bright red. “Mama will be VERY angry!” Mama then left, slamming the door behind her.

Rarity slumped down, tears streaming down her cheeks. “Wat am I gonna do?”