• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 1,712 Views, 6 Comments

Revenge of the EEA - Robert Emerald Fountain



The main 6 and Starlight vs Chancellor Neighsay

  • ...
 6
 1,712

Neighsay's Anger

One rainy day in Canterlot, Chancellor Neighsay prepared to call a meeting with the EEA. He was planning to argue with Princess Twilight Sparkle the next day, about how she was endangering Equestria by allowing non-pony students at her friendship school. He was critically ticked off that she "chose" to write her own rules instead of following his book. Although, he was uncertain that she made the decision herself, or if someone else told her to do it. Regardless, he was also upset that Celestia had helped her overthrow him, and that those pesky "Christians" had knocked him out. They were apparently keeping her schedule running as well. Just then, the morning paper arrived. Neighsay read the headline, and flew into MASSIVE RAGE!!

"WHAT'S THIS?", Neighsay shouted. "SCHOOLS ACROSS EQUESTRIA FOLLOWING IN FOOTSTEPS OF PRINCESS TWILIGHT?", "EEA REGULATIONS LABELED AS TOO HARSH?". Neighsay could have sworn that his mane caught fire, because of how angry he was at the moment. "We have lost the schools that we were in command of." Neighsay was angrier than he ever imagined, Twilight had shown other schools that they could make their own rules, rather than following the EEA's preset rules. "SHE WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES," Neighsay yelled to his comrades, who yelled back in agreement.

"Chancellor, might I remind you of the shield that the Christians placed. It prevents EEA interference.", said one of the comrades.

"Well then, I will find a way to counteract it.", replied Neighsay. "Regardless, I am going to corrupt some of the prison guards and arrest Twilight and her friends who run that school. Besides, those humans are being a nuisance, with their protection of that abomination of a school that Twilight is running."