• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 9,392 Views, 79 Comments

Rarity's Generous Plan - GenericUsername



Rarity decides that her friends need some rather unorthodox help to become better friends.

Comments ( 14 )

I'm not going to upvote this or downvote it, I now hate rarity to her soulless core, why would you Do something that horrible to Dash and now I'm not sure I'll be able to use Spitfire and Dash together now...

Thanks:ajbemused:

What the fuck is a McIntosh? I know who Big Macintosh is, but who's this guy?

HA HA HA! It's funny, right!? Because Rarity hates mules, and she's about to be raped by one! AHAHAHAHAHA-fuck you.

Comment posted by 3A deleted Jan 6th, 2013

Payback's a bitch, ain't it Rarity? I think Rarity is getting off far too easy for what she did. I'd personally killed her, but then again I'm a bit harsh when it comes to punishments. Maybe prison and daily gangbangs by the royal guards. Yeah, that sounds much better. I can kind of understand Dash's confusion. She went into that... encounter, knowing that she is a lesbian. But, when they get passed the generic make-out session and into the pussy playing, she feels nothing. Then, shortly after penetration by a good ol' cock, she orgasms. So yeah, she has been put in an unfair predicament if I do say so myself. Grand story. Definitely one of my favorite rape fics.

~SolidFire

I personally felt a strange sense of satisfaction from this chapter. Frankly, if you found this all wrong, DON'T take it seriously. The sooner you learn that, the easier the internet is to bear.

3770465 As someone who takes things dealing with character and sanity fairly seriously, the internet can, has, and will go fuck itself. This fic was deplorable. The Flutters chapter was bland, but kinda hot. AJ's annoyed me because she almost went full-retard from holding the Idiot Ball too long, and Twilight did the same thing, letting a colt into her home at night while studying a plant of some kind that had apparently caused at least one of her friends to get raped. Then there was Pinkie's, which left a sour taste in my mouth, more because she's crying and trying to escape, and Rarity's just standing there, watching, saying "Bah, she hasn't been raped enough yet."

It's not so much that I'm taking this thing too seriously, it's that the entire thing seems very misrepresented. I can't even muster up the strength to rage, I'm just done with this.

well that made no sense.

1. is that anyway to treat an insane pony?
2. They say "we won't tell anyone" but she's up on a stage for all to see and fliers are posted to advertise her public humiliation so their words are entirely meaningless.
3. It's never explained how she was involved with the Guard Ponies3, the wonder bolts, or Caramel.
4. It's never explained HOW they put it all together when WE don't even know HOW she was involved.
5. Twilight's attitude toward Caramel certainly changed suddenly. Nothing in how we left her story indicated that she was angry or resentful towards him.

this was well written. you are a descriptive writer but this fic makes no sense whatsoever and leaves far too much to individual speculation. You have so many questions and so little answers it's like reading a script for an episode of the X-Files. No innuendo intended.:twilightsheepish:

This is the first fanfic... emm "clop"... which I read...
Thanks Pach The Pony Thanks!
Pd: You're fic its awesome Tozac :raritywink:

I remember when this story was being posted..

10953858
The years have just flown by, haven't they?

The fuck did I read. I'd understand if each individual chapter was a story on its own, completely unrelated to any of the others, and also if you just took rarity out of the picture, but

What is happening here? I still don't understand what rarity was trying to accomplish.

Why didn't Rainbow Dash like having sex with the other Wonderbolts, beside Spitfire? I mean, she admitted she had a PILLOW of Spitfire... or something like that. She liked making out with Spitfire, but she didn't feel much. When Soarin started to fuck her, she DESPISED THAT, but she felt so much that she CUMMED. Literally. She said "I don't even like boys that w-" and Soarin tried to fuck her even harder!!! How does that make sense? And she said she liked him platonically, while with Spitfire, Spitfire was somehow more special! And she despised cocks and I know it hurt so much, but atleast her body thought it's good, right??? I thought that she's gonna change her mind or something... but she felt like she was being raped? I don't really understand...

Also I kind of wanted Rarity to just have it slipped, that no one would figure out. What exactly happened at the end? Was she being tied up or was she being raped by some hoof? I don't know really. I just expected MORE!!! I KINDA FEEL DISSAPOINTED!!! IT SHOULDN'T HAVE ENDED THIS WAY! SHE SHOULD HAVE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED! NOT LIKE I CARE FOR HER, BUT THAT WAS WHAT SHE WAS GONNA DO AT THE START OF THE STORY!!! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THAT!!! I'M PISSED OFF!!!

Found this from the MLP FORUMS, Splendid work DARLING!

Login or register to comment