• Published 31st Aug 2018
  • 761 Views, 5 Comments

Meeting your pet what? - BronyWriter186



Luna gets to meet three of her sister's favorite pets.

  • ...
6
 5
 761

Why?

"Sister, when did you get Philomena? You didn't have her before we were banished," Luna asked, curiously.

"Oh, I got her a year after you were banished in order to keep me company. Why?" Celestia replied.

"Just curious," Luna said, "While we are on the subject, do you have anymore pets that you didn't have before we were banished?"

"As a matter of fact I do. Would you like meet my three favorite pets, besides Philomena?" Celestia inquired.

"Maybe after dinner," Luna stated. "So what kind of pets do you have?"

"Everything from a house cat to a miniature hydra," Celestia stated, while eating her dandalion and hay sandwich.

"Just don't show me anything like your miniature hydra, okay? Luna asked.

"Okay," Celestia said.

"So who would you like to meet first, sister? Samantha, Smith, or Thomas?" Celestia asked.

"Can we meet all three at once or are the predator and prey to each other?" Luna inquired.

"No, but I don't know if they are near eachother right now they all live in trees, usually," Celestia replied.

"So how long do you think it will take to find one of them?" Luna asked.

"Maybe a couple of seconds or a few minutes, these three usually move around alot, well besides Thomas he stays near his branch, he refuses to move away from it," Celestia stated.

"So let's go see him first so we aren't wandering around for hours," Luna suggested.

"Okay, well it will take a couple of minutes to get to the tree maybe we will meet on of the others on the way," Celestia hoped.

"Okay," Luna stated. She sees a group of animals crowding near a blueberry bush. "Are any of them near that bush?" Luna asked.

"Oh, there she is," Celestia said trotted up towards a group of around 10 animals.

"This is Samantha. My pet King Cobra," Celestia said, holding up a massive 18 foot female king cobra.

'Whoosh'

"Why-Why do you have a pet snake? They are all slimy," Luna questioned, after going up onto a branch of the nearest tree.

Noticing Smith and Thomas Celestia says,"Oh there are my two favorite boys!"

"They better not be snakes," Luna scolded.

"Smith is but he is only a black rat snake and Thomas he is how do I say this, I would get off that branch if I were you, he is very territorial tarantula," Celestia said, calmly.

"Spider!!!!" Luna said, before running back into the 'safety' of the castle.

"Well, that went surprisingly well, don't you think?" Celestia asked her less than standard pets.

"Umbae protect us!" Luna screamed.

Almost instantly a tiny timberwolf pup appeared on her back. "Grrr! Woof! Woof!"

"Just don't hurt my sister or her pets," Luna stated. Truth be told she didn't want her sister to be angry at her tiny pet or herself

"Woof!" Umbae barked cheerfully.

After a good five or six minutes Luna finally makes it to her room.

-----Off in a nearby corner of the Castle-----

"Told ya, now pay up," Shining Armor demanded.

"How did you know she would be afraid of snakes and spiders?" a annoyed guard asked him, while handing him 50 bits

"She was casting an anti-spider spell around her room when she first got here and cast a an anti-snake spell on her pet as soon as he got here," Shining Armor admitted.

"Wow, that makes sense!" another really annoyed guard said, while handing Shining Armor 200 bits.

"Why did you even think she would blast her sister's pets? And why did you bet 200 bits?" Guard #3 asked, while handing Shining Armor 25 bits.

"Says the one who thought she would cuddle up to the King Cobra," Guard #1 mocked.

'Mmm' Guard #3 stuck out her tougue.

-----Back in Princess Luna's Room-----

"Why, would anypony want a snakes or a spider as pets, Umbae?" Luna asked her pet Timberwolf pup.

"Woof."

"I know she's wierd, but still a King Cobra and a Tarantula!" Luna stated.

"Grrr."

"Who is behind me?" Luna asked, worryingly.

"Woof Bark Woof."

"Go away sister and take your pets with you," Luna demanded.

"No!" Celestia replied.

Luna's horn lit up as she cast what she called an 'Anti-Sister Spell' although it was just an Solar Repelling Spell, works though. After that she magically locked her room.

"Fine, but this isn't over, and stop doing that spell it hurts!" Celestia yelled through the door.

"GO AWAY SOLAR FAT A**!" Luna yelled back.

The four guards all laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Celestia said, "AND MY BUTT IS NOT FAT!"

All four of the guards ran in fear of pay cuts

"Is too!" Luna.

"Is not!" Celestia.

"Is too!" Luna.

"Is not!" Celestia.

"Is too!" Luna.

"Is not!" Celestia.

"Is not!" Luna.

"Is too!" Celestia.

"Ha! See you even admitted it!" Luna said.

"You - You - You meany pants!" Celestia said, obviously not good at comebacks.

"Really that is the best you got! PIG!" Luna said.

"Brownie Butt!" Celestia said, finally thinking of something.

"What does that even mean?" Luna asked.

"@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*," Luna toned out smiling to herself.

"Hey Umbae can you go get Philomena in here?" Luna whispered to her pet.

Three second later Umbae returned with a sleeping Pheonix. Luna charged her horn to cast a silent room spell.

"Hey, Philomena? Do you like pranking pony?" Luna asked in her soundproof bubble. Philomena nodded her head m cheerfully. "Good because I want you to prank my sister, but timing a comeback," Luna said, "All I need you to do is light her mane and tail on fire when I call her Daybreaker,okay?" Philomena shook her head yes. Luna took down her soundproof bubble.

"Are you even listening to me, sister?" Celestia said, obviously annoyed.

"Yes we are Daybreaker!" Luna said mockingly.

"Daybreaker what does that even me-," Celestia started to say before her mane was lit on fire. "Philomena, you traitor, why are you on her side?" Celestia said before putting her mane out.

"Does the solar piggy not like her mane being set on fire. Then don't ever bring your 'pets' near me again, unless you want me to cook them and feed them to Umbae!" Luna yelled.

Celestia stormed off ignoring her sister's comment.

Author's Note:

I may do more stories like this in the future if enough people liked the idea.

Comments ( 5 )

I get that this was just a little thing to get yourself going again but it felt so all over the place.

9144252
It was meant to. I just look up a picture on a daily dosage of cuteness that was random and made it a story

Well that was just nonsensical....
I loved it

Well...that was absurdly hilarious. Lol.

Login or register to comment