• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 10,896 Views, 3,828 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 2 - TDR



Chaos, bad dating advice, Apples, and more shipping. All in season 2 of TGaP

  • ...
28
 3,828
 10,896

PreviousChapters Next
The Return of Har-meow-ny, Episode 2, Prologue

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 2
By TDR





The Return of Har-meow-ny,
Episode 2
Prologue



[Canterlot Castle.]



A massive ax ripped through a stone gargoyle that had come to life. The head of it tumbled to the ground with a crash as it's victim looked down at it panicking.

“Art thou alright Scootaloo?” Luna asked as the other crusaders gathered around her.

“It was trying to put diapers on me!” Scootaloo snapped, hopping up to her hooves and offering a kick at the gargoyles head.” What kinda crazy gargoyle wants to turn ponies into babies!?”

The other crusaders smirked, though Luna looked down the hall where a few very annoyed guards and maids were being held by other gargoyles that were cooing and giggling over the 'baby' ponies.

So far aside from the wallpaper, not much had been dangerous, simply annoying. The usual nonsense Discord made. Luna was still ready to be done with this however. The Oneiroi was going to be a total mess after this as all the chaos magic bled into the realm, as well as all the nightmares ponies would be having for the next few weeks due to all of this.

The ponies of this age were decidedly more easy to frighten, all the nightmares about bee vomit and honey were proof of that.

She was expecting at least one major nightmare tonight, as Tia was battling a swarm of regenerating cake monsters that could only be defeated by eating them. Her sister might be having fun now, but when that stomach ache hit later she would have nightmares about it just like always.

The Crusaders, and her new little sister Sweetiebelle, seemed to be enjoying themselves, though both Applebloom and Sweetiebelle were clearly worried about their sisters, despite Sweetiebelle trying not to show it.

Scootaloo wasn't worried, she was just waiting for her idol to beat Discord.

Cadence had paired off with Shining Armor as Luna couldn't watch her niece and the three fillies she had invited to the castle. The young Captain had a good head on his shoulders so she doubted Cadence would have any issue with him as her protection detail.

Honestly if not for the situation this would be rather enjoyable.

Luna's head snapped around suddenly staring off to the south, her eyes wide and her ears laid back against her head.

Something had happened.

Something that shouldn't have happened. She thought she felt a surge of energy that she shouldn't have, but it was over before she was able to tell for sure.

Still.

Something felt wrong, something felt very very wrong. The feeling seemed to open a pit in her stomach, a feeling of dread that she had no clear reason for, but couldn't shake.

The only thing due south of Canterlot was Ponyville, where the Element bearers had gone.

Luna suppressed a shudder.

Discord had done something, and it was far more serious than his usual nonsense.

“More gargoyles pri..errr...sis..... and is that a giant chicken dressed as Princess Celestia?” Sweetiebelle asked.

“Nah that's that Princess.” Applebloom offered.

“Yeah guess she beat the cake.” Scootaloo added.

“No, that's a chicken in her regalia. I figured you could tell one of your own Scootaloo.” Sweetiebelle snarked.

“HEY!” Scootaloo snapped back and the three of them devolved into a argument.

Luna glanced down at them before looking back to the south. Discord had placed rather potent wards around the castle that neither she nor Tia could get past. In fact the first attempt to do so was what had summoned the cake monsters. Any other attempts were met with more powerful chaotic creatures, so the attempts were stopped. The castle was going to require enough repairs as it was just due to the flying buttresses.

Literally.

Whatever was going on in Ponyville she hoped the Sparkles and their friends could deal with it. As there would not likely be any help from Canterlot.

“SHE'S A CHICKEN I TELL YOU, A GIANT CHICKEN!!!” Sweetiebelle bellowed.

Author's Note:

I LIVE!

PreviousChapters Next