• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 10,897 Views, 3,828 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 2 - TDR



Chaos, bad dating advice, Apples, and more shipping. All in season 2 of TGaP

  • ...
28
 3,828
 10,897

PreviousChapters Next
Ponyville Cymric-fidential, prologue

Twilight Gets a Puppy

Season2

By TDR

Ponyville Cymric-fidential,
prologue

[Ponyville schoolhouse, near the end of second winter and the start of real spring, no the weather team really means it this time.]

The mass of foals surge from the school house out into the yard excitedly gathering around a spindly pegasus colt.

Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo trot out after the stampede a moment or so later clearly downcast.

“Can you believe Feather Weight got his cutie mark?” Sweetiebelle sighed gesturing a hoof at the pegasus colt in particular. “ Feather Weight... BEFORE US!”

“It's a feather....” Spike chimed in as he waddled out.”What does it even mean?”

“I dunno.” Scootaloo sighed. “He said it has something to do with packing.”

“I think it was more putting things in boxes, I remember him mentioning something about boxes and rings, packing jewelry maybe?” Sweetiebelle added.

“That's what I said, though how he can put anything away with those cushioned hoof covers I'll never understand.” Scootaloo grumbled.

“Guys I got it!” Applebloom shouted skidding around the corner.”I know how we ken git our cutie mark.”

“I'll go see if Miss Cheerilee has any extra first aid kits.” Spike deadpanned.

“Shush you.” Applebloom chided as she tossed a paper to the ground before them.” Look it's the answer to our problems.”

“Foal free press? Hows this supposed to help us get our cutie marks?” Sweetiebelle demanded.

“Well there's a bunch of paper related cutie marks you could go for.” Spike shrugged.” Though knowing you three it'll involve fire and tree sap.”

“Seriously?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yer snarkier than usual today Spike.....”Applebloom questioned . “What's up with that?”

“Sorry. I'm exhausted. Rahs got a part again and he's been practicing it all night. Heck I can recite half the thing now.” Spike grumbled. “ Sing once again with me, a strange duet, my power over you, grows stronger yet. And though you turn from me, to glance behind.....”

The three stare at him as he sang out in a fairly melodic tone.

“What tha heck is that from?” Applebloom questioned.

“Specter of the theater or something.” Spike shrugged. “Whatever he dressed as for Nightmare Night the past few years. In either case his singing's getting annoying.”

“Any way, no, the idea is to work with the school paper as journalists, it's something that sounds like fun and it'll open a field of jobs in tha future if we're good enough to get a cutie mark in it.” Applebloom smiled.

“Plus if that fails you can always get your running from Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie cutie marks” Spike yawned.

“Why would we do that?” Scootaloo asked.

“They have poniratzi hunting permits.” Spike pointed out.

“We're not gonna be some weird pasta, we're gonna be journalists.” Applebloom crowed excitedly. “ Come on!”

“That's not....” Spike sighed as the trio had already run off.

“This is gonna be a long afternoon.”Spike grumbled waddling off after them.

Author's Note:

and cue the music. La la la laaaaaaaaaa..........

PreviousChapters Next