• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 10,895 Views, 3,828 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 2 - TDR



Chaos, bad dating advice, Apples, and more shipping. All in season 2 of TGaP

  • ...
28
 3,828
 10,895

PreviousChapters Next
Hearts and Paws Day, epilogue

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 2
By TDR

Hearts and Paws Day,
epilogue

[?]


"Crikey would yah look at that, tha male didn't even notice all tha flaunting tha interested females were doing." Discord said proudly waving his bird hand at nothing.

“Such a shame too, given he's tha last of his kind heah, one would think tha urge tah reproduce would be immense, if'n fer nothing else than tah shut Loonie up.”

Discord smirked looking at the camera adjusting his pith helmet and smoothing out his jungle shirt.

“But all hope is not lost for our luckless male, despite the challenges presented tah them , it's pretty clear that tha females are not yet deterred and they'll come tah butt heads once more fer their chosen mate.”

Discord vaguely gestures into the sky.

“But which will tha blighta choose. Tha grade a specimen of an alpha bitch... who looks like the creator took her from ah yiff site....”

A can of coke was bounced off Discord's head from off screen followed by angry rabbit noises.

“A bug with mommy issues that could be anything he'd want her tah be?” Discord waggled his eyebrows until they fly away into the sky like a little bird. He frowns watching them go before pulling out a razor and dragging it over where his eyebrows used to be forming new ones before tossing the razor away.

“Or maybe even the little sad excuse for a unicorn that only latched onto him because he was nice to her when she was younger?”

A great deal of booing comes from a server named after him, and Discord thumbs his nose in their general direction.

“Crikey maybe even tha whole city of Cloudsdale'll git him, I mean what guy wouldn't want to have hundreds of mares fawning over him?”

Discord chuckles.

“A smart one, that's who.”

Discord grinned.

“So tune in next time fer more of the exciting adventures in Rahs Sparkle's love life. Wha!!? OOOh look at the size of that one!!!”

Discord pounces on something off screen and as the camera follows it can be seen that he's wrestling with a very large and ugly looking shoe with holes in it.

“Ain't she a beaut!?”

Author's Note:

Happy Birthday to Steve Irwin

PreviousChapters Next