• Published 27th Aug 2018
  • 473 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls - State Of Emergency - EliteLenny223



The Mane 7 go into an adventure that involves another type of magic! What would they find? Because every new experience tests their friendships in the more complex world...

  • ...
4
 0
 473

AppleJack Reboot – Part 2

Applejack – Ponyville wasn’t just great… It’s actually amazin’! I didn’t know how the mechanics went with just the dream itself, but Princesses Luna and Twilight did a nice job! I actually believe Ponyville as it is. Just the little hiccup I can’t talk to any of the other ponies beside Twilight and Luna since they’re not real. But I DID find out Princess Twilight’s friends in general and what they mean to her. We didn’t take too long since Princess Luna insisted we move the dream on, and have me finally meet my ponyself.

Looks like we didn’t have to walk far. I was seeing exactly what I needed to see… the trademark and symbol of the Apple family.

The wooden sign with the hole of the apple hanged from the entrance of the orchard was the first thing Applejack saw before she saw a somehow familiar barn, red in its color but looking to be more convincing to be her own back from her world. “I… I can’t believe it…” She muttered these words while smiling eventually seeing the vast amount of apple trees around the farm. “So many apple trees… so much more than what our farm would get… and it’s actually here… Sweet Apple Acres…”

The Equestrian Princess Twilight was beside Applejack looking from the orchard to the country girl. “Ready to meet your ponyself?”

“Darn tootin.” Applejack replied before she walked ahead with Twilight following behind her, while aware Princess Luna would be watching from another location entirely.

Pony Applejack was rubbing her hoof on a giant apple that was touching the ground, while still attached to the currently bent tree that it grew from. “A better dream than anything… I was waiting for this…” She even moaned while putting her face next to the giant apple and rubbed it against her face gently. “This is more li-”

Whooooo-weee!!” A voice, country in nature and female from its source was heard just nearby, and Pony Applejack saw a being with two legs. Then the girl spoke more as she looked at the apple. “Is that apple huge? Hm! Can’t wait to-! Oh!” The girl looked at Pony Applejack and waved in a greeting. “Howdy!”

Pony Applejack was baffled as she approached the two-legged girl slowly, trying to eye the human girl. She looked weird, having clothes with a single apple on the shirt and that hat that seemed to familiar, since it’s an exact copy of her own. She gasped and stopped where she is. “Wait a darn second! Hold on! You’re thinkin’ I’m crazy, but-! Do you-?”

“Eeyup!” Human Applejack replied with a grin. “I can understand ya fine!” Then she knelt to get in level with her ponyself before her grin turned back into a normal smile, eyeing the pony in front of her. “Hey there, Applejack.”

Pony Applejack never understood this for a few seconds but she grinned the moment she realized it, galloped right at her human counterpart with a tear leaving her eye before putting her hoof around the human’s shoulder to hug. Immediately, the pony felt her own magic along with her human self. And as the human self knew it, she hugged back and felt her ponyself sharing magic with her own… Even the Human Applejack was crying while smiling.

The country girl stayed in a hug for a while with her pony counterpart. “I can’t believe it… It’s like we’re a complete match… You’re actually Twilight’s friend? In Equestria?”

Pony Applejack knew just what to answer. “Twilight’s told me all about ya, other me. But I didn’t see this comin’.”

Twilight was only watching from afar while Princess Luna was right beside her. She heard both Applejacks laugh in enjoyment and already figured they were finding common ground now that they’ve seen and greeted each other.

“They seem happy together,” Luna said. “And they’re actually sharing magic.”

“This is a fantastic event, Princess Luna.” Twilight spoke as she looked at the Applejack pair with a serious face. “But with what’s happening right now, who knows how the other human counterparts would meet with their ponyselves? This is only Applejack meeting a pony of her own identity. There’s still Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash. If Princess Celestia is really able to help on this, we could really have everyone realize their true potential.”

“And what about YOUR counterpart, Twilight?” Luna asked this as she eyed the Princess of Friendship. “Don’t forget you have yet to talk to her after she left her school.”

“Yeah,” Twilight replies with a frown. “If only I could get to her, but I think she stopped listening to Sunset. Who knows what she’s like right now? If only I didn’t stress the difference between the two of us… ”

“As much as I’d like to agree to your logic, it’s still not your fault. Her own pursuit of envy was the thing that drove her and misinterpreted your advice in regards to her place in her circle of friends. Remember: She’s just as a stubborn as you are. She’d see her way back to her circle of friends soon.” Luna looked at the two Applejacks. “It’s only a matter of time,” she muttered loudly.

Twilight sighed in defeat as she looked at the two Applejacks now just talking to each other. “You know me too well, don’t you, Luna? Well… I believe so too. Even if her mind is steered by Midnight Sparkle-” She groaned, as if she didn’t feel she said the right words. “No. I believe this other me knows how to control her emotions and steer herself back, with power or not.”

“How do you know?”

“Because one thing was clear from her after I knew about her place in her circle of friends. She’s willing to give what she’s got to be not just of value, but to have a place in their circle. She’s looking for more than just the friendship she knows she still has, but as well as… recognition.”

Luna raised an eyebrow looking at Twilight. “Won’t that complicate things a bit?”

“I know. That’s why Sunset’s close to the other me… quite close that she’d get under Twilight’s skin.” And Twilight winced before looking at Luna, gently glaring. “Sorry!! Human me has Midnight Sparkle in her too, so there’s that!” Twilight laughed nervously looking back at the two Applejacks at a distance.

Luna shook her head and looked back towards the orchard barn as well. “It might be appropriate. I hope you’re right. If this Midnight Sparkle truly is dangerous, it could get interesting for Sunset.”

Twilight sighed at this. “That’s what I’m worried about.”

At the human dimension, little chuckles coming from Twilight came onto the night as the village was in flames. Some people were running away from figures of shadows that were attacking them. One by one people were being stopped from behind as shadow tentacles pulled them to their doom: Shadows that looked physically like monsters, now more than eight feet tall, and there were 4 of them. The shadow monsters growled as they pulled their tentacles into consume their victims and each tentacle came from their mouths. Their eyes, terrifying and colored yellow stared at their victims before they gave in before being consumed. Other villagers used pitchforks to fight the monsters only to be easily subdued by the monster’s multiple tentacles. Then when they heard Twilight’s chuckle, they all turned to one direction.

Twilight was walking in her powered form having lavender flames on her hands by her sides while wearing a mask around her eyes that were also made from flames. She stopped as the monsters took interest into her and growled at her. “Hello, troublemakers. What are you, really?” She asked with a curious tone before her pupils shrank while turning to a glowing lavender pair, and her smile turned into a grin. “WON’T YOU LIKE TO BE STUDIED?” She said those words, amplifying her voice with an echo startling the monsters before they all growled at her. “COME AT ME!” Twilight then spread her wings and flew up before she saw the monsters charged at her. She laughed boisterously before swinging her arm at them and releasing a flame wave slicing right at two monsters attacking her and groaned in pain.

And Twilight was in the battle of her life, evading and blocking attempts from monsters to subdue her in their tentacles, only for those tentacles to be burned by her counter-attacks. She got terrifyingly close to each one of them at a short time to deliver critical blows. There was even a time she was standing still when one of the injured monsters charged at her. She simply smiled and let her magic work inside her attacker until it bursts into flames from the inside, letting it briefly groan in pain before stopping and dying. The other monsters weren’t so lucky either, only barely putting a scratch on Twilight before they were all defeated in the village.

When the battle was over, one of the villagers, a 62 year old male came out from the sidelines beside one of the ruined houses. He saw the teenage costumed girl descend to the ground and approached her on his knees crying out. “Oh, please! Please! Please help me! My family’s gone! I don’t know what to do…!”

Twilight then saw the old man reach with his two wrinkly hands before gently slapping them, before glaring at his eyes. She no longer had her eyes glowing and was normal was she was doing this. “I don’t want you to feel scared. Maybe you could have run off. The rest of the houses are burning.”

“Please… I…” The old man tried to speak out more but he heard screams coming from one of the burning houses. “Oh my!! Frieda! My daughter’s still alive!! I need help!”

Snorting, Twilight began to go past the old man in her annoyance and looked towards the house. Putting her hand out and pointing it to the house, she concentrated her magic. A few seconds later, the fire was beginning to get attracted until all the flames from the same house and the neighboring houses were gone. Twilight felt the heat of the flames on her hand as it formed into a ball. She then threw the fireball towards a safe space just before it exploded. She then enters the partially smoking house while covering her mouth. “Now where are they?” she thought.

Just several seconds later, the old man saw the costumed girl walk out and was even followed by a woman in her twenties levitating behind her savior. Frieda was then lowered just before she ran towards the old man and hugged him while getting on her knees. “Oh, Frieda…”

Twilight was seeing the old man hug the woman just before she attempted to hover off with her magic when she was called out. She hovered in place to look and recognize at the old man by his voice. “I don’t like to be recognized.”

“No, it’s just… You saved us.” The old man looked around and listened and noticed there were sirens from a distance heard as an echo. “There’s no way we could repay you, but I would rather try if you will allow me.”

Twilight knew the man was sincere but she had a saddened emotion. “I don’t think I’d easily allow myself to accept. Thank you, but… I tread a dark road right now. You don’t need to repay me.” She looked away, replying further, “You can say I have a conscience for not making anyone-”

“PLEASE!!!” The old man got on his knees as he walked with them to the girl who hovered. “Please, Frieda needs this. She needs… She needs a new life to start with! I don’t know who else to turn to but you!”

“Dad…” Frieda muttered her response.

And Twilight had a good look at Frieda having dark green hair and orange natural eyes. Being in her twenties, Twilight figured Frieda would have some future. Would that work out with Twilight?

Finally after Twilight thought of it, she replied and looked at the young woman. “Frieda is it? You think you could help me with moving stuff? And… I might need a lab assistant.”

Frieda gulped, sensing twilight’s sternness towards her. “Laboratory? Are you a doctor or scientist?”

“You can say I’m a scientist.” Twilight replied with a smirk before reaching her hand to Frieda. “So… If you really want to make use of your time, make use of it with me. Good thing your old man was wise.”

As Frieda finally took Twilight’s hand, Frieda hovered next to Twilight just before the two of them flew up high in the night.

And Twilight closed her eyes, worked a certain magic in the air while telling Frieda in magic telepathy. “You’re now under the management of Miss Midnight.

“M-Miss Midnight? Wait… Were you in my head just now?”

“Technically, yes. There are a lot of things you don’t know about me.” Twilight’s mask then glowed before it faded from her face, revealing her identity. “Call me Twilight when we aren’t meeting in times like this. Nice to meet you, Frieda.”

“Um… Are you going to demand so much of me? I’m mostly qualified as a technician. I can’t be that much help if I’m not good in my field.”

“We’ll talk specifics later,” Twilight said before she flew them both forward with her magic safely away from the village…

The military plane landed on the large airstrip in the middle of the desert-like environment when the sun was just riding. There was a significant number of people in military uniforms watching this as it happened. And about an hour later, two SUV’s left the same guarded airstrip, first travelling onto a dirt road before it found its way to a two-lane major road. Both SUV’s travel in a convoy each travelling its pace of 87 miles an hour.

Sunset was in the second SUV riding as a passenger in front while Charlie was driving. Applejack was sleeping at the back peacefully with a pillow and her hat on her face. But even Sunset felt a little unsure of this plan herself.

She imagined how it went with Charlie when she decided to take Applejack along anyway with their conversation before they landed…

I’m serious,” Sunset said. “Princess Twilight told me it’s… sort of a success. With Princess Luna guiding the dream, there’s no doubt Applejack’s gonna turn out better with her powers. The maturity really requires she bonds with her own element.

So it’s all a matter of waiting?” Charlie asked. “What if this process takes longer than usual? We could lose valuable time here.

It’s like I said before. We won’t even have her be a problem when we look at the evidence on our dead P.I., okay?” Sunset remembered she told Charlie that, but now she feels unsure, with Applejack still asleep at the back. She felt the wind from outside as the SUV travelled its pace with her window down. Sighing, she began to ask. “Charlie, what do you think we’d find on… that body?”

“Hopefully something that tells us what really chopped him,” replied Charlie keeping his eyes on the road. “I had the Agency scour for dark magic experts and only one in particular came up. Goth boy, your age, probably.”

“Goth boy? Hm.” Sunset looked briefly at him before looking straight to the road with the front SUV on view. “I can get a goth knowing one angle of magic, but what makes you think he’s dependable?”

“Well for one thing, I’ve been given information about how he sees pretty shady auras in people. Those auras cause acts of evil in future events and that pretty much gave us the motivation to get him. The range we gave him was a week, and we made sure he’s in a room where he can’t communicate, which he never minded. He really helped us out.

“Some of those events he predicted days ago just matched. We not only got him comfy for our sake, but we had to make sure we get his trust for us to really get him on our side.”

But Sunset wasn’t sure about how Charlie thinks of this boy. “You gotta be careful, Charlie. Maybe he’s proving his worth, but you can’t take away the possibility it’s only towards another agenda.”

“You mean a boy like him who was willing to help us has a hidden agenda? We would have seen his face or his-”

“And you shouldn’t forget that there’s another type of magic meant for masking emotions. I don’t know if he does it, but I can find out for you.” And as Sunset expects after she suggested her idea, he gives her a brief stern look. She rolls her eyes in annoyance knowing what it means. “I know. You don’t like it if I interfere and all. Still, you can’t be too careful." After she responded, she was hearing a familiar voice groan from behind and smiled. Looking behind her, she was seeing Applejack stirring awake while taking the cowboy hat off her face. "Applejack? Hey, you're awake!"

Applejack slowly opened her eyes holding her cowboy hat on her hand before sitting on the chair and feeling the vibrations of the SUV. "Ugh... Oh... Are we heading there now?"

"Yeah. Good thing you're here when we need you. So... We're heading to a place to meet this boy who's got a grip of magic himself. From what Charlie tells me, the boy could read futures from auras coming out of people. Maybe it could... ours?" Sunset said with the last word coming in form of a question.

And Applejack caught Sunset's statement with a reply. "Think so. I think I remembered talking to Princess Twilight about spells... Hm... Dangerous thing to handle the mind."

"I'm not saying the boy's psychic-" Sunset stopped and winced. "Wait... Did you say 'Princess' Twilight?! Did you really talk to her?!!"

"Yup! She was with me when- Oh! Did ya know I saw myself as a pony?"

"Yeah. Princess Twilight gave me a heads up you were bonding with your element." Sunset said this while the two SUV's safely got across a railroad crossing. Then she saw two connecting towns some miles ahead in the horizon. "Hm... Is that Starleaf Town?"

Charlie looked at the distant town ahead while making a minor turn together with the leading SUV ahead of what he drove. "Yeah, that's Starleaf. Known for accumulating small amounts of solar energy for better purposes. Some of the electric companies there are under privatized corporations utilizing other natural resources as part of the energy input. Starleaf Town is... Well, it's just starting to bloom but it's not a city since there's a need for population and income increase here."

"So this is where we'll find our goth boy?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah. His name's Conrad Harley. His friends however call him Silvergate."

"Silvergate?" Applejack butted in. "Sounds likes crazy doohickey to me. Reputation?"

"You're right. He's made a name for himself before we found him."

"Then I say let's be careful," said Applejack relaxing her back on the long leather seat. "Is he alone?"

"Not quite," Sunset replied. "He's under guard by some agents. And the safehouse we're getting to probably has CSI staff."

"Crime scene... It really makes me think this ain't so simple, Sunset. Let's be careful anyway." Applejack's advice sticks to Sunset.

Meanwhile, Charlie was suddenly vigilant. He had his earpiece on him and he was glaring at his left and right.

Sunset noticed Charlie's behavior. "Charlie?"

Charlie groaned. "Sunset, Vic 1's reported that the safehouse stopped responding. A comms team there was supposed to report every fifteen minutes."

"Hm... If the Agency has any people who are lazy-"

"Hey, they're disciplined enough." Charlie glared briefly at Sunset before looking towards the road and seeing the lead SUV pull over to a car park that belonged to a motel. Charlie drove the SUV and parked it just beside the lead one before he applied the handbrake. "Sunset, we're gonna have to be careful on this one. Agency assets are... Well... They're hours away from this place. Get out." As he said it, he unfastened his seatbelt and opened the driver-side door, followed by Sunset and Applejack. He then approached one of the agents from the parked lead SUV. And he recognized him as Agent Chadwick. "Chadwick, anything?"

Chadwick turned away from his fellow agents from his group and turned to Charlie and his company. "Charlie, still no radio contact. Hughes was able to tap in to the surveillance cameras."

"And?"

"That's what weird." Chadwick replied and another agent beside him gave him a tablet with screen just before showing Charlie a video. "Take a look."

Charlie took the tablet and held it up for Sunset and Applejack to see. They saw the video was showing the image of some sort of makeshift examination room, with the operating table in the middle and on it was a body covered in a blanket. The camera the image was showing from was only placed on high corner. The image was disturbing. There were two bodies on the floor, with one wearing a black suit and the other wearing a white science uniform. The bodies seemed to be unconscious. There was a steel door nearby that was closed but was later opened up by an agent. But as the agent was quickly closing the door, the agent was suddenly hit by spikes entering through his face, and his whole body had gone limp before he fell backwards and hitting the floor dead. This was before a mass of black goo that was sentient and formless came through the steel door just before it wrapped itself around the operating table and the blanketed body. It then spread around the room even covering the camera lens that recorded the whole thing. The video then showed a static image.

Chadwick gently pulled away the tablet. “And that was recorded 10 minutes ago.”

“That was the examination room,” Charlie said. “If the comms team had gone dark, wait… That’s impossible. Imagine how fast you’d be able to subdue the comms team, and… The entrances… It’s guarded and it’s to make sure the right people come in. Can’t believe this- SON OF A-!” He couldn’t continue and he slammed both hands of the nearby SUV. “Whatever that hell that is, it’s got control of the safehouse!!!”

And soon, I will have control of you.” A teenage boy’s voice echoed from below in an echo.

Then Charlie realized something with what he saw. Near the SUV’s were sewer drainages. “The examination room’s-”

“-got DRAINS!!!” Chadwick completed Charlie’s sentence and drew out a pistol he kept as a sidearm to point it at the sewer only for sharp objects to pass through the holes of the drains, forming multiple spikes hitting his chest. There was so much that three were close to his heart. He stepped back and gasped in pain before screaming, just before a massive amount of black goo came out of the drainage system, pushing everyone back, and even covering the SUV’s in it.

They all saw as they collided on the floor that the goo had towered over them, 10 feet in height and about 7 feet wide in mass. It even threw an SUV upwards they thought it had consumed with its body. It crashed on another travelling car on the road. Soon, the other civilians driving cars were alerted and startled, making them stop to look at the goo-monster. Those at the sidewalk saw it all and some screamed before running away from the scene.

Charlie immediately pulled Chadwick back to his parked SUV hearing his cries in pain with those spikes still in his chest. He doesn’t have his sidearm with him since he was hit hard. “Hang on, Chadwick! You’re gonna be okay!”

Meanwhile, Applejack led Sunset and were just beside Charlie and Chadwick. “What in tarnation is that?!”

“How should I know?!” Charlie replied later hearing gunshots and recognized the automatic fire from MP5’s before peeking his head. Agents were shooting at the goo monster only to get showered with spikes. One of the agents got too wounded and lost his life while the others too cover in another of the SUV’s. They didn’t dare fire back at the goo monster firing more of those spikes. Then it looked like the goo monster was showing a face in the middle of the mass. And out came a teenage boy with black lipstick and fangs for teeth. He had black eyes as he looked around. And when Charlie realized the boy looked at him, he was enraged. He knew who it was. He then opened the nearest door of the SUV he was near to before drawing an MP5 himself, checked for ammo and peeked out of the rear corner and took a good look of the monster and boy who controlled. “CONRAD!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!!”

Conrad chuckled as he looked at Charlie, even making the goo monster’s body turn to him. “Aw, you must relax. This won’t hurt a bit! Charlie, I wanted this.”

“After what we’ve done for you?!! WHY?!” Charlie demanded answers while he kept his SMG aimed at Conrad’s head. “You don’t care about dying, do you?!!!”

“Maybe you should die here, Charlie. You? Do things for me? You shouldn’t have. In fact, I wish you never should have! It made me look like I’m dependent! Because really, that’s what your bosses did! They overdid it and I lost my reputation as the greatest magic observer and analyst! Now, I got nothing. With this Dead P.I.’s body now part of the mass, I can finally be independent! I don’t need your help! I can gather as much magic as I can!!!”

“NO WAY!!” Sunset couldn’t stand what Conrad was saying and stood beside Charlie. She heard him warn her not to do it, but Sunset didn’t listen and glared at the goo monster. “Conrad, you can’t do this! Whatever you think about what magic does for you like provide power and make you independent… That’s not how it works!! You still need those who understand it!”

“Hmph,” Conrad snorted. “I can sense past conflict from you. You once felt power was everything to you. But you threw it away, all because of… friendship!”

Charlie noticed Sunset was surprised and he even saw her look at him. “Remember. Conrad knows the aura of every person he’s in range with. He probably read yours too.”

Conrad grinned showing more of his fangs. “Admit it! You want it back! Isn’t that right?!”

Sunset glared at Conrad. “No. I was way past that. Wanting power and things you thought you’d need only to hurt others? I saw my monster when I thought about it, even when I wasn’t with any of my friends. It isn’t the answer to how I’d live. I was looking for… somewhere to belong.” She stepped forward.

“What are you doing?!” Charlie kept the aim of his SMG at Conrad.

But Sunset ignored him and continued to speak at Conrad. “Conrad, you’ve got to let this go. This isn’t you.”

Conrad only looked for a while at Sunset before maniacally laughing at her. “ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU BITCH?!!! This is exactly what I was after! I just didn’t know how to get it! Thanks to uncontrolled shadow magic which I can control, I can actually do something for a change!”

Sunset gritted her teeth, half-expecting her words wouldn’t get through to him. “Then what do you want?”

Charlie briefly looked beside him, seeing Chadwick who was hanging on as he was trying to stay awake. But as he looked at where Applejack was supposed to be, she was nowhere to be found. “What the hell-? Applejack?!!!”

Conrad chuckled evilly and approached Sunset. “Well, I want to be the greatest villain who ever lived. I want my story to spread. Once upon a time, I was weak, and I live happily ever after as a hulking beast! This is exactly what I want! Now… I get to show you exactly how!!!” Conrad then made black spikes shoot out of his giant goo body before Sunset deflected them with a magic shield. “Oh? So you really want to do this?”

Sunset chuckled before magic started to work around her body, slowly transforming her and it paced itself. “I do. You know what? I don’t mind either. I feel you, but I feel more of the people around me. I hurt people back then, and I won’t allow you to do the same.” She smiled and closed her eyes, letting more of her magic work around her, transforming her clothes and putting a longer ponytail. Eventually when she finished, she opened her eyes and looked at Conrad. “So… What about it?”

Conrad’s head tilted and he looked at a mother running away pushing a stroller. “What about no?” He then fired spikes at the mother pushing the stroller.

“NO!!” Sunset shouted just before she saw a miraculous event as a broken-down SUV was put in the way of the spikes on the road. It stopped the spikes and she looked at the new figure who came in. She saw Applejack walked in her ponied-up form like she was. “Applejack!!”

Applejack nodded at Sunset and glared at Conrad. “While you two we’re having a great talk, I had to get the people from the motel outta there before you could hurt anyone else.” She briefly looked at the mother who was saved and she whispered a ‘thank you’ before running away. “If this the way you gotta be, then you gotta be taught the hard way. Too bad there’s only two of us.” She ran to the side of the SUV that wasn’t hit with spikes before doing a maneuver to quickly jump and kick the SUV, throwing it towards the goo monster. Seeing the goo monster hit with the SUV, it collides with the motel’s hard walls, even squishing the goo monster. Applejack stood to see what happened. “Cause that’s more than enough,” she muttered.

IT WOULD TAKE MORE THAN YOUR POWERS!!” Conrad’s enraged voice echoed before the battered SUV was thrown back at Applejack.

Sunset made it in time to get in front of Applejack and formed two fists, then pushed them forward as the SUV collided with her fists, slicing the SUV in half as the two halves flew in separate directions not colliding with any civilians. Then Sunset realized it herself. “What was that-?” Sunset asked herself in her thoughts before looking at Charlie who was dragging Chadwick out of harm’s way. “We’ll take care of this! Get everyone somewhere safe!!” And she received a nod from Charlie in response. She saw Applejack get beside her and both glared at Conrad who was just re-forming itself into its towering goo monster form. “Looking for more?!”

Applejack put her fists together, lightly punching each other as she prepared herself. “Come and get us. We’re right here,” she muttered loudly.

Conrad chuckled before hiding his face behind the goo. “This is gonna be fun.

And so began Applejack and Sunset’s battle against the goo monster that day…

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment