• Published 25th Aug 2018
  • 1,455 Views, 4 Comments

A Sweetly Sour Surprise - Ron Jeremy Pony



Sour Sweet wakes up in a strange house after a girls night out.

  • ...
2
 4
 1,455

Chapter Only

Author's Note:

AN: Well, it's been a while, but a bit of inspiration just happened to hit. Hopefully everyone is able to enjoy this.

A Sweetly Sour Surprise

Inspired by the Sour Sweet Stories by Nico-STone Rupan

Daylight brushed across the horizon, and slowly Sour Sweet opened her eyes. The morning was here to steal away her sleep, meant to cause another day of making her mark on the world. She slowly sat up and here eyes drifted toward the other side of the bed. There was quite a bit that happened the previous night, but she was certain that the night had ended with Second coming to bed with her. Instead from the looks of it he hadn’t even laid down on his side.

She groaned, sat up, and felt something odd. The bed was softer than she was used to. Actually these sheets didn’t look right either. She swallowed and looked around the room again. That clinched it. She wasn’t home. She desperately tried to remember what happened. She had been invited to a girls night out, Second suggested that she go and enjoy herself, Indigo suggested that they hit a club, and things began to get blurry after that.

She walked toward the door and opened it only to confirm that she wasn’t home. She wasn’t in Sunny’s house either. Finally there was the sound of someone walking and she caught a view of Lemon Zest walking completely nude down the hall. She shook her head, trying to figure out what was going on, or at least did until Lemon saw her.

“Sour!”

She tried to smile, “Where are we?”

Lemon gave an awkward smile back, “Well, last night we sorta got really hammered, like so hammered, and I knew that we couldn’t drive, so I asked my cousin if we could crash at his place.”

Sour looked at her, “You’re walking around nude in your cousin’s house?”

Lemon grinned, “Uh, sure. I mean he’s a photographer and worked with models a bunch of times. So, it’s not like he hasn’t seen this before.”

Another door barely opened, “Would someone like to explain why I’m in a strange house, nude, and no sign of my clothes anywhere?” Sunny’s voice asked.

“Yeah, we got wasted, my cousin brought us to his place, and our clothes smelled like the club so he washed them.”

“Perhaps, dearie, next time you might see if we are respondent enough to consent to letting someone undress us to do our laundry, Hmmm?”

The sound of a masculine voice singing off key drifted down the hall, “Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead.”

The owner of the voice followed and Sour caught a glimpse of him before shutting the door that separated her nude form from what had to be Lemon’s cousin. He wasn’t unattractive. In truth he actually seemed to be in fair shape. His skin was a soft bronze, his hair sort of an auburn color she was certain would look coppery in the sunlight.

“Cous! You know, I’m all cool with going loose with rules, but eh, maybe you should get some clothes on.”

Sour opened the door a bit to see Lemon standing in the hall picking out something to wear from the basket of clothes that the her cousin was wearing. She took a little more time to study him. He was wearing what looked like a soft purple polo shirt, there was a small alligator on the right breast of the shirt, his jeans looked faded, and he seemed to be wearing moccasins. She wasn’t sure, but it looked like the moccasins weren’t the cheap reproductions she’d seen at bargain stores. A door opened and she noticed that his attention was diverted.

“Wow, I slept like a log, say are those are clothes? Awesome. I don’t mind sleeping naked, but I kinda need to be dressed. Can’t be walking around nude everywhere. After all I can’t be blamed for everyone suddenly getting all hot and bothered.”

The way he was standing it was obvious that he dumb struck, and she looked to see Indigo grabbing some clothes, “Cool thanks.”

She walked away and Sour watched as he looked toward Lemon, “So, you’ve got some interesting friends, and what’s her name?”

Lemon laughed, “That’s Indigo. Guess that you’d want to get to know her?”

He held the basket under one arm and rubbed the back of his head making his ponytail bounce slightly, “Kinda.”

It didn’t take long for Sour to reach her arm through the crack in the door and get her clothes that was being handed to her. After getting dressed she walked down the stairs and found everyone gathered around the table. There in the center was a collection of cinnamon rolls. Lemon offered her a plate and she took it.

Lemon, did you happen to call anyone to let them know where we were going? Because I don’t want to have to throw you under a bus.

Lemon grinned, “Sure, I called Second and asked him to let everyone else know. He asked like a ton of questions. I mean I told him we were going to my cousin’s house. Man, when he found out Iconic’s name he sounded a little freaked out. I mean sure, Iconic’s done some work for Socialite Magazine, but I didn’t see a big deal.”

Sour’s eye twitched, “He worked where?

Iconic Portrait walked in, “Socialite Magazine. I was just getting started in the business, and Ms. Sultry Image was kind enough to give me a chance. I had overcome some hangups in order to work there.”

For a few seconds everyone sat in an awkward silence, but it was finally Sunny that broke the silence, “Well, everyone has to begin somewhere, and I’m certain that you’ve moved on toward something a bit less…”

Perverted” Sour commented.

“I was going to say more accepted,” Sunny replied.

He grinned at them, “Sure, I actually just finished a photoshoot in Milan for Lacey Dreams. She was showing off her new line, and she asked me to shoot the event, along with the before pictures.”

“Having such a career obviously makes it difficult to have close relationships, and from the look of your house also makes it difficult to keep a current stock of food in your pantries. I’m guessing that’s the reason for bakery fresh cinnamon rolls,” Sugarcoat replied.

Iconic shrugged, “You’re not wrong, but it’s nice to be home.”

Sour listened to everyone, but she began to realize that she didn’t have her purse. She closed her eyes, trying to remember, and she realized that she had decided not to take her purse with her. She was going with her friends, took a couple of twenties, and left her purse behind. There was little doubt that Second had tried calling, and texting, her a few times by now. She began to ask if she could use the phone when the sound of frantic knocking came from the front door. Iconic began to move to go get it, but instead it was Lemon that ran ahead. Sour heard the door open.

“Don’t do it Sour!”

She face palmed over the sound of Second’s voice. She heard running, and she looked up to see him panting.

“It took a while to look up the address… Ummm… Okay, this isn’t what I imagined at all…”

She looked at Second seeing how he at least had the decency to look embarrassed.

What were you expecting sweetie? Maybe all of us to be nude taking lewd pictures together?!

“Ummm… I’m not sure…”

Sour almost glared at him, “Did you not trust me?

He shook his head, “No, I trust you! It’s just that Lemon called last night, and she sounded really drunk, and I was worried that you were too, so I called your phone, and it rung a few times but went to voicemail. I did that several times, and finally I looked up where Iconic Portrait lived, and that’s when I came out here. I was just worried about you.”

Sour rolled her eyes, “I’m fine, we all are.”

“Yeah dude, plus that’s kinda uncool thinking that my cous would take a bunch of pictures when we were so hammered. He’d totally wait until we were thinking straight before he ever offered.”

Iconic smiled at him, “It’s fine, but to be honest, why were you so freaked out?”

Second looked at him, “You know… Socialite Magazine.”

Iconic laughed, “Yeah, that was about eight years ago when I worked exclusively for Ms. Image. I haven’t really done anything for her magazine in a good long while.”

Sour’s eyebrows knitted together, “Sweetie, how did you know about his working for that Magazine anyway? And you better be careful how you answer!

After Second did some fast talking Iconic invited him to join them for breakfast. Sitting there Second took in how the group of them were sitting around pretty much how they did back at Crystal Prep. It felt good to see everyone. He understood that everyone had different lives now that they were in college, but at the same time it just felt right to be able to catch up. He watched as Iconic talked to Indigo, and since the guy seemed nice enough he wished him luck. He knew that Indigo was most likely going to end up going pro on one of the sports that she played.

From what he understood Iconic was doing a lot of traveling as a professional photographer. In a way he wondered if the two of them wouldn’t make a good couple. Breakfast ended, and soon he joined Sour and his friends as they began to walk out. Of course he offered his car to take them back, but one look at the old Volkswagen Beetle was enough to get more than a few declines on the offer. Sure, the 1968 Beetle was a little small, and it did have a strange wheeze to it when it ran, but it was a decent enough car. At least he believed it was.

“Come on, if you don’t mind I’ll take a ride back.”

He smiled as he opened the door for his Sour Sweet.

Comments ( 4 )
CSC

Very nice.

Now that you've set them up, it wouldn't be a bad idea for a sequel where Indy and Iconic get together. Possibly even feature some of those lewd pictures Second was so worried about :raritywink:

9132579
It's certainly a thought. It would be fun to branch off a bit and do a Indigo Zap story. I almost would hope to see a Sour Sweet short where Second gets such a picture from Sour Sweet. One that is very professional grade.

Ah, context for the sequel. Lovely scene all around. Thank you for it.

Login or register to comment