• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 783 Views, 66 Comments

Detective jakkid166 save Tha World - jakkid166



Detective Jakkid is on a GLOBE TOTTING adventure to solve the murders of the world. He is acompanies by his breatest friends, Twilight and whoever the others are. Will he find out the truth about the crime... and HIMSELF?

  • ...
53
 66
 783

Bad religion

When I was in the sleep that night, I had a dream about stuff. It was a weird dream cause it had weird stuff like me in it and I was in a castel. But then I heared a voice behind me.

"Detective jakkid166," siad the voice, so I turned around and I was SHOCKED at what I saw! It was PRINCESS LUNA.

"Oh shit Luna are you here to talk to me in my dream and give me important infomation?" I said. I could tell she was here cause of important reasons.

"Yes." said Luna. "I am here to tell you that I am in your dream and im talking to you in your dream now."

"Holy shit" I said and I waked up. Twilight was awake too and was like "Did you sleep good Jakkid?"

"Yeah," I said "Did you know Princess Luna talked to me in me dreams last night? She told me super good important information that will help our case solving."

"Wow really?" said Twilight who was shocked and wondered. "What di she say?"

"I dont remember." I said and I got out of bed and pointed to the door. "Anyway BACK TO THE ADVENTURE!" So we all got in my car and we drove outta the hotel room and down the elevator and out of the hotel and bacccck onto the road. Life is a highway and I was drivin on it ALL DAY LONG

I was also getting thristy and so I pulledout a bottle and drinked stuff out of it.

"What are you drinking jakkid?" said Twilight.

"Its a new special detective energy drink," said me. "Its called Dick Juice."

I was gotten bored while driving so much though so I pulle dout my playstation PSP and started playing Supre Mario World on it cause I jailbroked it to play emulaters on it. Finally while we was driving some more we made it to the next place: The Grand Chapel Churche of Equestreia.

"Sweet" I said as I crashed the car into a tree "Now lets go look for more clues."

All of us went into the chappal and Twilight asked "Jakkid why do we need to be here?"

"Cause I gotta ask the pony pope if for guidance, and also to buy more ammo for my gun from him."

So we all went into the chapel and there was lots of ponies paraying to god and stuff and so we had to be really quiet, so we made sure to walk on the air instead of th ground. We got to the back of the church and I knocke on the door of the Pony Pope's office, but there asent any response.

"oh NO!" I Shouted. "That must mean he's DEAD!"

"What" said Twilight "What if hes just not here?"

"Oh yeah youre right." And then I opened the door and the pony pope was dead. "OH GOD DAMN IT"

"Are you seriousing me?" said Rarity "Why does there so much murder today?"

"Hmm," I said looking at the body to investigate detectively. "Whats weird about this is he's dead but he doesnt have any blood. This means he wasent shot or stabbed."

"But what does that mean?" said Twilight.

"It means THIS!" I said and I jumpe out of the shadows and STAB TWILIGHT IN THE ARM LEG

Except that actually wasnt me who did that it was another guy who wasn't me and was a bad guy who was wearin Cowboy outclothes.

"OW!" said Twilight and her blood was coming out of her leg all ovre the floor and so she was picking it back up and putting it back in her leg hole.

"Oh great another bad guy to fight" I said "Dude can you leave us alone please"

"What" He said "But I want to fight you. Partner"

"No"

"Why not?"

But I was CAUGHT HIM BY SURPRISE! I reache over to his face and punched it with MY face and he was stoggered back and hit the desk and walked desk. "OW!" He said "Okay good now I can fight you partner."

"Not so fast" I said and I pulle my gun out. "tell me the answer. Who is Dick America working for and who is my father?"

But the guy pulle out a lasso and I shot my gun as a waraning shot but he lassoed the bullet out of midair and threw it back at me and I had to backflip out of the way of the bullet and it went into Twilight's leg and made it even more bleeding.

"What the fuck?" I said "Okay murdering a pony is one thing, but shooting them is WORSE!" I threw my gun away and I craped my knuckles. "Lets do this Texas style" I said like engineer.

So the guy tryed to lasso my neck and he got the lasso on my arm and pulled me toward him and punched me in the face and tha force with the lasso pull and the face fist punch combined and made it double hurt. But when he did that his hand smashed my glasses and the galss shards went in his hand and he was bleeding and distracted so I elbow him in the intestines and suplex him onto the desk and broke it in half.

But he got up and pulle a revolver out of his shoe and tried to shoot me but his gun was a old sucky old west gun. He tryed to pull the trigger but I put my finger in the gun barrel and the gun couldnt shoot, so he instead he took apart the gun and re built it in my hand and made me shoot at myself with it but I missed on purpose.

"That does it" I said and I was about to pull my big epicer punch into his nuts but instead he fell asleep. "What the fuck" I said and I looked at Twilight who was used a magic spell to make him fall asleep.

"I used a magic spell to make him fall asleep" said Twilight.

"Oh." I said. "Shit I was having fun fighting him." So I put handcufes on the guy so that he would get arrested by the other pneys in the church, but then I sawe in his pocket something.

I pulede out the thing in his pocket and it was a NOTE! It said:

Dear cowboy guy

Dick America is on his way to help u kill the ponies and jakkid. He will intersept them before they get to me.
Also Detective jakkid if youre reading this letter ignore it.

from Father

"FATHER?" I said. "Who the hock could that be? I don't know"

"Idk jakkid," said Applejack. "We better go though. If we don't get to outside it will be dark inside too."

But then we all heard SOUND! and also aNOTHER SOUND!

"What was that" I said and I turned around and I SCREAMED! "AAHHH! A GHOST!" I said and I jumped under the desk and was abot to shoot myself out of fear but Twilight took me gun away.

"Jakkid stop, its just Rainbow Dash" she said.

"What?" I said and the ghost was Rainbow Dash.

"Hey guys" said Rainbow Dash ghost.

"Oh right I forgot about ghosts." I said. "Hey Rainbow how are you enjoyeing being dead?"

"Its cool cause I dont gotta eat anything or drink anything or poop or pee or do taxes."

"Rainbow youre ALIVE!" said Twilight "Except youre a ghost. Which is the same thing as being alive anyway, except youre dead."

"You wana help us solve the crime of how you got murderered?" asked me.

"Sure" said Rainbow. But then the cowboy guy WOKE UP!

The guy took out his gun again and SHOT IT but he missed and hit RAINBOW DASH instead!

"WHAT" I said and Rainbow Ghost fell into my arms and she was dying. Twilight made the guy fall asleep again but it wa too late, Rainbow was being dying.

"Rainbow spalk to me" I said.

"No I can't I'm dead." said Rainbow Ghost and she died.

"SHIT" I said but then, rainbow woke up again. But this time as a ACTUALLY ALIVE PONY! And she was okay and not shot.

"What?!" said Rarity "How did that happen?"

"Well its cause when you die you become a ghost" said me. "But if you die when youre a ghost then you come back to life."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." said Pinkie Pie.

"Sweet the gang's all back together" I said, and I pulle a new pair of glasses out of my pocket. "Now, lets go SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF RAINBOW'S MURDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

~ BUT AT THE SAME TIME! ~

"Dick America I see you have investigated very well." said a mystery person who I dont tell you the name of yet.

"Yes master" said Dick America "I will beat Detective Jakkid166 or else he will beat me."

"Good." said him "But be careful, he may be tray you."

"I am prepared." said America and he pulle out his gun "To do whatevre it takes to make your plan come to fruit, your honor."

to be CONTINUED