• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 782 Views, 66 Comments

Detective jakkid166 save Tha World - jakkid166



Detective Jakkid is on a GLOBE TOTTING adventure to solve the murders of the world. He is acompanies by his breatest friends, Twilight and whoever the others are. Will he find out the truth about the crime... and HIMSELF?

  • ...
53
 66
 782

Hurricane of TRUTH

I walked back at the crime scenery with where the was Twilight and her friends and I was disappointed cause the guy didnt give me any good info mations. "God damn the fuck", I said loudy when I got to Twilight. "This investivigation is gonna be harder than I thought. But then I noticed something: There was POLICE TAPE around the body and there was POLICE CARS everywhere!

"What the fuck," said me "Why is there police at a crime scene?"

BUT THEN a police car drove in front of me and stopped and a GUY got out. He was wearin sunglasses and had detective clothes too except his tie was made out of american flag instead of mine which was made out of blue.

"No.... Not you...." I said, coursing the earth I had my feet on.

"Who is that?" asked Twilight because it was hard to see through all the snow on her eyes.

"That is my ARCH NEMESIS... the second greatest detectiv in the world... DICK AMERICA!"

"AHOOHA" laughed the dick "Oh hello detective jakkid166 the worst detective in the world what are you doing here?"

"Im here to investigate the CRIME!" I said angerly. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Too bad," said him "Im the one investigating this here crimer scene and you're not gonna solve the crime yet 'cause I will first."

"Shut the fuck your face" I shouted at him. "Im the one who FOUND the BODY! That means I should investigate it. And it cant be investigated anyway cause its covered in snow"

"Yeah well we did a way better job of investigating, cause we use a special tool to uncover the snow from the body. Its a SHOVEL!"

"I dont care about your high tech special detective gadgets," I said. "Just let us investigate the CRIME or else I will not investigate it."

"Nope" said him "Police ponies please remove Jakkid from the crime scene" he said, and then we was removed from the crime scene.

"And dont come back or ill arrest you," said America.

"What the hell im a detective I can't be arrested." said me.

"Oh yeah darn. But i'll still solve it first."

"You have got to be fuckidding me" said me "Man I really hate that guy. I bet he's the true killer"

"Its okay jakkid," said Twilight "There will always be more cases to solve."

"Yeah I guess," I said and then we went to go to someplace else to do something else.

While we walked I pulle out a big violin and started playing sad music on it (cause i took violin music lessons) and I went over to a trash can and jumped into it.

"Why are you in the trash detective?" said Twilight.

"Because imma garbage detective," I said and I had a banana peel on my head.

"No youre not a garbage detective, even if your case got stollen from you. If you want I can go murder someone so youll have a case to solve."

"Thats nice Twilight but no thanks." and I got outta the trash but then I SAAW something in the distance. I pulled out my detective telescope and looked at it because it was weird. "Holy SHIT twilight!"

"WHAT IS IT JAKKID" Twilight screamed in my ear.

"LOOK" I said and she wanted to look through the telescope but she couldnt cause there was only one looking hole. So instead she looked at the other end to see the reflection of my eye that showed what I was seeing.

"What the fuck?" said Twilight "What is THAT?"

And the CLOOOOOUDS was getting really big and swirly and cloudy and biggy and swirly. And then LIGHTNING STRUCK FROM ABOVE and there was a VOICE saying words at me.

"Detective jakkid166" said the voice "If you do not solve the CRIIIIIME then the WOOOOORLD WILL EEEEEEEND."

"Whaaaaaat?" I said loduly. "What do you mean"

But then it was gone. "Shit" I said "How am I gonna do this? I cant let the world end, if that happens ill get really mad."

"You gotta solve the crime jakkid!" said Twilight.

"Shit you right," I said. "But we gotta find out how we can investigate without getting caught.

"Wait a minute" said Pinkie Pie "I have an idea, how about we uses DISGUISES?"

"Good Idea Pinkie" said me

~ LATER ~

Me and Twilight and Pinkie and whoever else were gone back to the crime scene and we was all dressed like TV reporters. I walked up to Dick America and talked to him.

"Hello Dick America can I give you a TV interview please?" and cause Dick was really stuck up and stupid about himself he said yes. "Yes," He said. And so he walked up to where I was but then I PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE and knocked him out. "Wow that was easy." I said.

"Alright now lets investigate," said Twilight. We all went to look at the body of who it was that died and we were all shocked at who it was that was died and we were investigating.

The dead pony... was RAINBOW DASH!