• Published 21st Aug 2018
  • 8,004 Views, 70 Comments

Scootanari - An Intricate Disguise



A coming of age story in which Scootaloo deals with the pressures of hiding her large, stallion sized cock before working up the courage to share it with her friends.

  • ...
33
 70
 8,004
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

Hmm, new chapter,
Personal Reflection
She's going to masturbate in front of a mirror isn't she? No, that'd be too obvious surely.
*reads chapter*
:facehoof: Guess not.

On the last chapter: although appropriate I kinda hoped RD would actually ride Scott's pony.

On this one: someway, somehow, I think she'll end up taking it and liking. Most likely from, dunno, Sweetie Belle with a magical protrusion :trollestia:

It's still not clear for me if she is a herm, or just... just equipped differently.

9127597
Well, here it is a pun. Personal reflection is also a term.

9128389
Just equipped differently. No 'female parts' to speak of on Scoots.

I nearly busted out laughing at the last line there, it got me chocking on my pop though.:rainbowlaugh:
Great chapter all around.:twilightsmile:

dame this by far is one of the funnest clops out there even if there is no vinyl.

oh and this needs a radio drama

may i ask how chap thee is coming if there is one, i most know.

Personally, rather than just have Tiara and Scootaloo, I'd like to see a threesome between Tiara, Spoon, and Scootaloo. And maybe a threesome between Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. And maybe for the ending, all seven ponies come together for an orgy. That would be great! But that's just my idea.

9127962 Yeah, that would be great.

That's a rare OTP. Then again I've been away so long, but this one feels so much more natural than some of the more forced ones.

I take it Scooty is going to try the close friends practice route? Or does she really have the ovaries and balls to start off with Diamond so quickly?

. . .

It's Scootaloo, a horny, wanting, eager Scootaloo. I wouldn't doubt her for a second.

Welp. Guys settle in, this is our camping ground so don’t be afraid to pop a few tents...or put up your tents. *baddum tish *

9131352
holy crap that would be the best thing ever

9132286

Personally, rather than just have Tiara and Scootaloo, I'd like to see a threesome between Tiara, Spoon, and Scootaloo. And maybe a threesome between Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. And maybe for the ending, all seven ponies come together for an orgy. That would be great! But that's just my idea.

holy crap that would be the best thing ever

I believe you were agreeing with my suggestion and going to go through with it.

9132344
if what you mean by go through with it you mean wright a fic with that in mind, yeah i could do that. but i am also working on 3 big fics so if i did anything like that it would be some time till someone would read it.

9132636 I meant more like incorporate it into the story, seeing as how the next chapter will undoubtedly feature Diamond Tiara.

9132740
oh ok i did not make this book

9133384 If you didn't write this story and you aren't the co-author, then you're breaking the site's rules by uploading it.

Don't post stories you did not write. If you are not the original author or a co-author, you cannot post it, even with permission. This includes “novelizing” a comic, movie, game, etc. that you did not create. For example: a Halo crossover with the same plot, scenes, dialogue, etc. but with the characters replaced by ponies.

9133657
You've been speaking to another commenter. I'm the author, and I uploaded it. You can see my name above the story, you can see it has been uploaded to my account. You can also see the name of the user you've been speaking to, a user whose name isn't my name.

I'm honestly not sure how the confusion came about on your part, but I hope this clears it up.

any good vinyl and tavi ships you now about

9133842
Comment section of an unrelated story isn't exactly the place to ask that, but as you did ask, I recommend joining this group and combing through the stories.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/977/vinyl-scratch-octavia

Just avoid the incomplete stories that haven't updated in years and you should have a good time.

9133665 :rainbowlaugh: Sorry about that.

9133900
Best you follow my account so you don't get confused again.

Edit: Hah, that worked. Never underestimate the power of asking, kids.

9133900
its ok man no swat, things happen

9133929 Yeah, that was me being stupid. :rainbowlaugh:

9133903
i need my next chapter... NOW:flutterrage:

This is really good. Would love to see it continued.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of this..

Complete the trilogy and make Chapter III ...


Please..? :twilightsheepish:

Pls chapter 3
pls

Is here a chance that you working on that story right now?

Will a third chapter release someday?

Comment posted by Nightmare Princess Ether deleted Dec 29th, 2020

YES PLEZ!!! I beg of you finish this:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::heart:

9133903
I implore you plez plez plez finish this story... do not let fluttershy's tears be in vain.. this:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershysad::fluttershysad:

I like this, but thumbs down for not finishing.

Login or register to comment