• Published 20th Aug 2018
  • 7,057 Views, 57 Comments

A new form - silvercrystal432



Chrysalis comes back to exact revenge on Twilight for ruining her life.

  • ...
33
 57
 7,057

The return

Twilight stood in a blank white void. Looking around she saw nothing but the empty infinite white void.

"H-hello." Twilight called.

"Hello indeed miss Sparkle." The mysterious figure said behind her.

"Eeek." Twilight jumped up and quickly turned around to face who spoke. "Wh-who are you."

The figure laughed. "Hahaha. I am Death, your highness." He said as he bowed.

Twilight's eyes widened. "Your Death? Am I dead?"

Death nodded. "Yes you are dead. killed by the golden dagger. The only weapon to kill an immortal." He explained.

Twilight began to pace while thinking. Suddenly she stopped and looked at Death. "Where am I?"

Death began to laugh. "I knew you were going to ask that. You are in the Dead Realm miss Sparkle." Death explained.

"The Dead Realm?" Twilight was beyond confused.

"It is a place where the souls of the dead go. But where we are right now is in Purgatory. We are in between both life and death."

Twilight looked around for a second. "Why are we here then?"

"When I saw your soul pass into the Dead Realm, I pulled you here. I needed to tell you something."

Twilight's curiosity peaked. "And what might that be?"

"I wanted to tell you that you weren't supposed die and I am going to send you back to the realm of the living."

Twilight's eyes widened. "Your giving me a second chance?"

"Yes, but only one. So if you some how die again, your staying dead. Got it." Death said seriously

Twilight nodded her head excitedly.

"Good. Now before I send you back I need to tell you that time moves a lot slower here. We've been talking for about two hours. So it's been two years in the realm of the living."

"T-two years?"

"Yes. Do you still want to go back?"

Twilight didn't even have to think. "Of course. I can't wait to see my Celly again."

Death chuckled to himself. "Well then you should be on your way then. shouldn't you."

Twilight turned her head left then right. "Uh, how do I leave?"

Death pointed his skeleton hoof behind Twilight. "Behind you."

Twilight turned around and saw a door in front of her. "Do I just walk through?"

"Yes."

Twilight opened the door and walked through. "Don't worry Celly, i'm coming."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daybreaker sat upon her throne thinking. It's been two years since Twilight's death. Over those two years Daybreaker became cruel. She rules Equestria with an iron hoof. She no longer shows mercy to anypony. Around her throne and the room were piles of ash.

When Twilight died it was like Celestia lost a piece of her soul that day.

"Celly."

Daybreaker heard a faint voice but dismissed it thinking it was nothing.

"Celly."

There it was again. Daybreaker looked around for the source of the voice. "Show your self fool!" Daybreaker demanded.

"Celly!"

Daybreaker's eyes widened as she knew who that voice belonged to. "Twily! Where are you love!?" She called.

Daybreaker looked up a saw that the air was shimmering. Before she could question it somepony came out of it.

"Celly!" Twilight said as tears were coming down her face.

Twilight's hooves were out stretched as she was flung towards Daybreaker.

"Twily!" Daybreaker opened her arms and Twilight slammed right into her.

Twilight held Daybreaker close as she sobbed into her coat. "Celly, I was so worried about you."

Daybreaker just held Twilight close to her never letting her go. Not again. "Oh, Twily, I missed you so much. How are you alive?"

Twilight kept her head buried in Daybreaker's coat as she responded. "Well, when I died I was brought to a place called the Dead Realm. Death took my soul from the Dead Realm and placed it in Purgatory. He wanted to talk to me. He told me I wasn't supposed to die so he gave me a second chance. I so happy to be with you again."

Daybreaker nuzzled the top of Twilight's head. "I am overjoyed to be with you again love."

Twilight noticed that Celly's voice was different so she looked up only to freeze in terror. "C-Celly. What happened to you."

Daybreaker looked down to see Twilight scared. "When you died, I felt something snap within me. Turning me into what you see before you."

Twilight put hoof on Daybreaker's cheek. "Is it still you though Celly?"

Daybreaker nodded. "Yes, it's still me." She explained. "Do you not like the sight of me?" She asked fearfully.

Twilight looked into Daybreaker's eyes and saw nothing but love. Twilight laid her head back on Daybreaker's coat. "If this is how you look now Celly, I don't care. I love you and I will keep loving you no matter what you look like." Twilight lifted her head up to Daybreaker and kissed her passionately.

As Daybreaker kissed her lover, a tear came down her face. 'I finally have you back. My beloved Twily.'

Twilight pulled away and looked at her lover and blushed. "Um, Celly, I've been meaning to ask you this for awhile."

Daybreaker looked at her lover curiously. "What did you need to ask me love?"

Twilight used her magic to summon a small black box behind her. "I just wanted to ask. W-w-will you marry me?" Twilight levitated the black box in front of her and opened it revealing a diamond ring with a rainbow diamond in the middle.

Daybreaker stared at the ring for a second trying to take in what just happened. When she pieced it together and figured out that Twilight asked to marry her she squealed in excitement.

"Yes my love, a thousand times yes." She said peppering Twilight with kisses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years ago

Chrysalis's body plummeted to the ground below. Her body hit a bush, preventing her from splattering on the ground. After about an hour her body began to move, but very slowly. Her eye opened and looked around taking in her surroundings.

"H-how am I alive?" She questioned herself in a weak voice. 'Never mind wondering how i'm alive. I need to get out of here.'

She connected herself to the hive mind and demanded a rescue. After about twenty minutes a few of Chrysalis's drones arrived to pick her up. Once the drones picked her burned and broken body up, they flew away back to the hive.

As they were flying, Chrysalis turned her head back to Canterlot castle and scowled.

"I will have my revenge, Celestia." Chrysalis vowed in a low, weak voice.

Author's Note:

And thus the story ends. Unless you want a sequal to this that has Twilight and Daybreaker getting married. It's up to you.

Might do some changes to the chapter. Don't know yet.

Comments ( 18 )

I fine with that and also add reactions of how changeling queen learn to twilight come back to life

Damn your cliffhangers! I demend a sequel now!

P.S. But take your time tho :pinkiehappy:

Sequel please tho no twlight/daybreak (or luna) deaths please

9126478
Well since a lot of people want a sequal to this story I guess i'll start on it soon. I already have an idea of how the sequal will play out too.

chryssie never learns

You need a lot of work.

this story easily could of been way longer

9133544
I might do some changes here and there in the future or add another chapter that shows how Daybreaker has been ruling Equestria ever since Twilight died. I don't know yet

1 Find supernova candidate ( U Scorpii ) sounds good.
2 Dump bug into core with spell of protection on her.
3 Sit back and wait. We have lots of time.

Comment posted by Bright Roast deleted Sep 27th, 2018

9288057
I had a feeling I spelled that wrong.:twilightsheepish:

This was a fun little read, if I had to give one criticism it's that the pacing could use work.
Keep up the good work

9291070
Pacing has never been a strong suit. I also have ADHD, so I can't focus on it for very long and then it ends up looking rushed. I do my best with what I can do and what I got. I hope you understand.:fluttercry:

Story was decent, if a little short, but needs massive editing for spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.

Thanks for the fic!

If there is a sequel, Twilight better not die again, it was already sad at the beginning but I'm happy that there was some what of a happy ending.

And how the heck is Chrysalis alive!? And after what Celestia/Daybreaker did to Chrysalis she still wants revenge? What is she NUTS!?

Login or register to comment