• Published 8th Oct 2018
  • 2,834 Views, 39 Comments

The Yandere - Vansho-Lakon



Yandere-Kun has found his special person, the one that makes him whole, Sunset Shimmer. He will protect her at all cost.

  • ...
9
 39
 2,834

The Transfer Student

I can't feel anything. For the longest time, I've been unable to feel emotions. I try to be an ordinary person when around others, but even still I feel hollow on the inside. This has been how things have been...Until today.

"So this is my new school," Thought a teenaged boy with ash-black hair and misty-gray eyes as he examined the school building.

"Hey there," greeted a voice, "You're Ayato Aishi right?" the boy turned to see A girl around his age, a girl that made his heart beat faster as he took in her features. Her beautiful long red and blonde hair, her lively cyan eyes that shined like crystals in the sun. Wearing a leather jacket over a purple shirt with a yin-yang-like sun on it, an orange skirt with two colors going thru it, and knee-high biker boots with a purple flame pattern.
"My name is Sunset Shimmer," she greeted."I was asked to show you around," she explained when she noticed a large blush upon the dark-haired boy's face 'He must be shy' Ayato world seemed brighter sounds sounded clearer it was like he had truly woken up.

"You okay? You zoned out there," Sunset asked, taking hold of Ayato's hand, pulling him out of his trance.

"Sorry, I guess I'm a bit more nervous than I thought," holding her hand it feels, so wonderful,

"Don't worry it will be okay Canterlot high is a great school you'll love it here,"

This was it; this is what my mother had always told me about since I was little. The special someone I would meet one day that would make me feel whole. This was her.

๐Ÿ’—

"Hey, girls did you hear there is a new student here today," Pinkie Pie said excitedly.

" I heard he is a foreign exchange student," Rarity said.

"Hopefully this one isn't some twisted creature from Equestria," Rainbow Dash commented.

"Rainbow, I don't think that every person that comes to our school is going to be some ancient banished creature from Equestria, that's just ridiculous," Applejack said.

"So Sunset-um wheres Sunset? " Fluttershy asked noticing she wasn't here with them at their usual spot.

"She over there with the new guy" Pinkie answered pointing to Sunset over by the new student at a different table.

"Why don't we go introduce ourselves?" Rarity suggested.

"Hey, girl's, this is Ayato Aishi. Ayato these are my friends,"

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie!" the poofy curly haired girl greeted appearing right in front of the new student before Sunset could say anything else.

These are Sunset's friends I don't feel anything form them, but I suppose I can deal with their presence for her sake. There was the cocky rainbow haired one, the fashion-loving one, the farm girl, the overexcited pink one, and the quiet pink one. The rest of the school day was what one could consider normal but my thought that day my thoughts were on her; Sunset Shimmer.

๐Ÿ’—

"Welcome home sweetie, How was your first day at school?" asked her mother before she noticed the brightness that shined in her son's eyes.

"I found her," Ayato answered with joy in his voice that her mother had never heard from him before. her mother smiling back in understanding.

"I'm so happy for you sweetie,"His mother said proudly wrapping her son in a hug."I knew you would find the one,"

Meanwhile, his father overhearing this dreaded that history was about to repeat itself.

๐Ÿ’—

for the following weeks I studied and watched Sunset the fact she wanted to be my friend made it easy too, and I wanted to be her friend and maybe also something more.

"Having trouble deciding on what to pant Ayato?"Sunset asked to which the dark-haired boy nodded.

"When all else fails I usually just paint something that makes me happy," Sunset encouraged.

"Something that makes me happy," Ayato said aloud to himself.

"Yea, like these sunflowers," Sunset said adding the finishing touches to her painting.

"That's amazing senpai," Ayato praised impressed and amazed by Sunset's painting talent.

"Senpai?" Sunset asked.

"Um, well you are a grade ahead of me, so you are my senpai," Ayato answered scratching the back sheepishly.

"You can just call me Sunset there's no need to be formal like that with me Ayato.

There was something that stirred my curiosity about senpai when the others left for home, and I could never spot her leaving with the others so today I decided to find out why.

"So this is where she stays," Ayato said to himself carefully watching the red-haired girl so as not to be spotted. "So Senpai keeps a journal? He observed as she wrote in the book. A trove of knowledge about her is just waiting for him a tool that will help him become a perfect man for her as he watched her dreaming of the day he could fully show his love towards her once he was sure she had fallen asleep the dark haired boy carefully crept over to the bookbag.

' So senpai thinks I'm cute,' he gushed Ayato read thru her journal he noticed penmanship of Sunset and another and a name of someone else" who is this Princess Twilight Sparkle?" Ayato wondered looking thru the journal when he suddenly heard an uncomfortable groaning sound Sunset that pulled his attention away from the journal. carefully putting the journal back the bookbag Ayato

Looks like bit uncomfortable maybe this could help he thought as he carefully placed her head upon his lap. "So beautiful," Ayato whispered stroking Sunset's fiery hair as he watched her sleep.

"Morning Sunset," Ayato greeted.

"Ayato what doing here?" the fiery-haired girl asked in surprise and am I resting on your lap? "She then asked with a sudden blush on her face.

" Well you looked uncomfortable, and I thought this would help," she so cute when she blushes'
"As for why I'm here I got carried away reading," he answered, "Thou I could also ask the same question Sunset," Ayato said, "Why are you here sleeping on this pile of books?" he asked.

"But won't your parents worry about you?" Sunset asked. As she got up, trying to change the subject.

"It's okay I told them I was having a sleepover with a friend," Ayato answered.

"But do they know you had a sleepover with a girl?" Sunset teased.

"My mother raised me to be a proper gentleman," He replied with a calm smile as he tried to stand up only to have trouble getting up.

"Could I have a hand? my legs fell asleep," Ayato sheepishly asked.

๐Ÿ’—

Then that day in December...when everything changed.

Ayato spotted Sunset up ahead a jolt of joy coursed through him as he rushes to meet her only to stop when she got a better look of what was going on. It was her friends they were all angerly glaring at her for some reason.

โ€œWe trusted you Sunset!โ€ Rainbow Dash shouted.

โ€œ Your nothing but a dirty secret stealer!โ€ Pinkie Pie accused.

โ€œPlease, you have to, believe me, I wouldn't do this to you,โ€ Sunset pleaded.

โ€œWhat is going on?โ€ Ayato wondered, aren't these her friends why are they giving her such hateful looks? Why are they saying these things?

"You're not our friend!" Fluttershy shouted.

โ€œYou used us just to hurt us on that vile account you made!โ€ Rarity declared.

โ€œWe're thru with you! Say whatever you want we don't have to listen,โ€ Applejack finished as she and the others walked away as Sunset fell to her knees and began to weep. Seeing her in tears made his heartache for the first time in his life Ayato felt sorrow for someone his senpai was in pain, and she needed comfort she needs him.

โ€œSunset!โ€ Ayato cried out rushing towards her and wrapped her in a hug.

"*sniff*Ayato?" The fiery-haired girl asked.

"I'm here for you Sunset," The dark-haired boy said in a gentle, caring tone. "I'll always be here,"

โ€œThey will pay Ayato declared to himself angerly staring at the girls down at the end of the hallway as The five girls suddenly felt an eerie chill go up their spine. however, they were not the only ones who felt this chill.

"You felt that?" asked a teenage girl with pale blue and light pink amaranth hair.

"Yeah, I gotta bad feeling about it, like someone unleashed a dangerous monster," replied a boy with Brilliant cerulean hair with amber blonde highlights.

Author's Note:

Here it is a Yandere Sim/EQG crossover (I think this is the first of its kind) I wanted to get this story out sooner, but I was delayed. It may not seem very dark right now but, the tale will get darker with each chapter to come.

I was gonna have it be Ayano originally but the idea of it being her male counterpart had a bit more appeal to me.

Cover art from the Yandere Simulator wiki

the purple text is for yan

The red-pink color is for dere