• Published 18th Aug 2018
  • 239 Views, 0 Comments

Exiled - Pocket Scunt Numa1



Second Doctor is exiled, he takes a choice he is still possibly regetting.

  • ...
 0
 239

Introductions

The Doctor had seen many things throughout his travels in space and time, he had tangled with the Daleks, fought back Cybermen, defeated the Krotons, and fought countless of evils in his world.

Yet this was the first time he saw sentient ponies, he would know as he spoke horse, looking at his surrounding he saw that in total there were 4 ponies in front of him all of various colors and upon closer inspection, possibly species.

On his very left was brown coated Pegasus stallion, the only one in the group he noted, who had a brown well-kept maned along chestnut tail, with a short and appeared to be wearing a doctors coat. Looking for further detail, he saw what appeared to be a red cross near his flank, ‘Perhaps a way to identify their occupations?’. The Doctor muttered in his mind.

Turning to look at the remaining 3 ponies in the room the first two he saw were what appeared to be a Unicorn and a Pegasus. The unicorn was purple coated, with her mane appearing to be predominately a navy blue with a pink strip seemingly going through the middle with her tail being the same pattern. Looking at the same spot of the stallion, the Doctor saw what appeared to be a large star with multiple smaller stars surrounding it.

‘A scholar perhaps, maybe something to do with Astronomy?’, he thought to himself moving to the Pegasus next to her, this one was a butterscotch coated, pink maned Pegasus which a matching colored tail, whose mane seemed to cover up most of her face a. Upon closer inspection the Doctor saw that this was seemed to be on edge, possibly the one who had the very soft voice he earlier heard.

‘This is just getting more interesting by the minute.’, adding to his train of thought, the Doctor turned to look at the last pony. The last pony was a tangerine coated pony with a blond mane that was, he noted ironically, tied up into a pony tail with the same colored tail. This pony also seemed to be the only other pony wearing some piece of clothing, although in this one’s case it only had a lone, worn Stetson on her head. Her mark was a pattern of three apples.

‘Maybe all the pony inhabitants of this world have a mark’, the Doctor wondered to himself trying to comprehend what was going on .’These ponies all have a different mark, perhaps each pony here has a different purpose and these marks indicate such.’, finishing his train of thought.

Finally the purple one opened her mouth and asked the first thing he could hopefully answer: “Hello there Mr. Griffin, are you feeling ok?” asked the purple on with just a bit of excitement in her voice . The Doctor knew he was going to have a long day.


Twilight Sparkle had quickly gathered the remainders of the Elements of Harmony, the first being Applejack and Rainbow Dash to help her move the griffin to the hospital. Once done she was able to begin her letter to Princess Celestia

Dear Princess Celestia,
It seems I cannot even get a day’s rest here in this so called ‘small town’. Just a few minutes ago a box materialized into my home, while it seemed normal magical teleportation, upon further inspection I realized that it used no magic when it appeared! A non-magical teleportation device would be an incredible leap for Equestrian life and I hope to receive your help in studying it. In addition to this, it seems what even it was had a passenger inside it: a griffin. Whoever this griffin was however is yet to be known as he had actually fallen on top of me completely unconscious. As such I have brought him into the Ponyville Hospital and have left Spike and some of my friends at the Treebiary to guard the box. I hope you will respond to this letter as quick as possible

Love, your Pupil, Twilight Sparkle.

With that now done Twilight quickly sprang into action galloping to gather the remaining Elements of Harmony to help get this griffin to the hospital.

“So what in the hay has gotten’ you so worked up now Twilight?”, Applejack asked as she galloped behind Twilight with the rest of the Elements in tow.

“Yea, what gives egghead? I was gonna take my afternoon nap just about now.”, a very irritated Rainbow Dash followed up on as she seemed to struggle to follow the rest of the group.

“Now, now darlings, I believe Twilight has a perfectly wonderful explanation of why she would go out of our way to interrupt our Saturday afternoon”, answered Rarity trying to defend the current irrational action of the town’s librarian.

“Don’t worry girl’s, I’ll explain when we get in back to the Treebiary.”, Twilight hastily told back wanting to help Ponyville’s newest visitor.

Opening up the Treebiary, the girl now saw what had riled up Twilight so much, first of all there was what seemed to be a blue box in the middle of the Treebiary, and secondly on a nearby couch there was a griffin that none of them recognized before.

“What in Equestria is that?”, Dash nearly yelled, “And how in the hay did in get in there without breaking anything?” she followed up now realizing the object was to big to enter through any normal means.

“Yeah and what the heck is a griffin doing on your couch? Is he a big meany like Gilda was? Do we have to throw him a surprise party as well?”, Pinkie Pie interjected almost glaring at the unconscious griffin, her recent memory’s about Gilda coming back to mind.

“Girls, girls just calm down,” Twilight pleaded as she tried to keep the questioning to the minimum. “This box just appeared out of nowhere, Rainbow Dash, and to answer your question Pinkie Pie: he has been unconscious this entire time. I don’t know if he’s like her or now, but right now he needs our help.”

“Now, Applejack, Fluttershy can you help me move him to the hospital?”, Twilight asked with confidence voice betrayed by her own fear and excitement. “The rest of you girls can you guard the box with Spike?, Please he’s still a bit on edge and I believe with you girls around he’ll be able to calm down more.”

“Okie Dokie Lokie, but if that griffin turns out to be like Glida, I’ll have another surprise party ready!”, Pinkie Pie told her while gathering Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Spike to the kitchen.


“So you say, that he just fell out from a box? Which appeared out of nowhere?”, Doctor Good asked Twilight.
“Yes, he came out of a box which came out of nowhere, with no trace of magic! In addition to this he has been like this ever since he came out of it, he is alright isn’t he?” Twilight responded to him hoping that Doctor Good could give an update on his status.

“It’s alright Miss Sparkle, this griffin you brought is not in a coma or anything of the sort. If anything I would just say that is only suffering from some minor head trauma.”, Doctor Good told her trying to placate the anxious unicorn. “Now, now this young griffin needs his rest and I doubt with all of you here he can get some.”, continuing to speak trying to get the mares out of the room so his patient could rest.

Twilight Sparkle was still deep in thought when she saw the first signs of movement in the sleeping griffin. The next time she had looked up to him he seemed to be wide away. His now visible blue eyes seemed to hold a mixture of confusion, fear and intrigue all bundled up into one. She quickly blurted out the first thing she could say ” Hello there Mr. Griffin, are you feeling ok?.”

The griffin seemed to take a double turn with that question, his head seemed to twist and turn like he was inspecting the world for the very first time. Finally, he opened his mouth,” Right now, ok would be a relative term, can someone tell me where I am and how I got here?”, his voice now completely understandable, appeared to be one from an older gentlegriff.

“You are in the Ponyville Hospital, my friends and I brought you here after you came out of that box you were in, by the way what your name is? I never got to ask you that with you being unconscious this entire time.”, Twilight answered and asked him back.

With that the griffin paused, his face going deep into thought as if he couldn’t adequate answer the question. Finally, after what seemed to be a few minutes he responded with “I’m Doctor Smith, Eaglesmith, although you can just call me the Doctor for short.”

“Now, please can you hand me a mirror? It seems I can’t remember anything that has happened to me.”, he continued with, having each word sound more and more distant than the last.

“Here you go Doctor”, said Doctor Good handing the now named Doctor a small mirror with his magic, “Now please can you mares allow him to rest? I believe he could use some.”, Doctor Good finished now trying to shoo the mares outside the room.

Before, he could finish the Doctor asked “By the way, what is your name?”

“It’s Twilight, Twilight Sparkle, and these two mares beside me are Fluttershy and Applejack, now rest Doctor, we will be able to talk to you later.”, with that Twilight along with Fluttershy and Applejack left the room leaving the Doctor alone with only his thoughts and Doctor Good with him.


The Doctor currently was confused, more confused than he had ever been before. Having seen himself he could confirm he was a griffin. A long yellow beak, blue eyes and wavy almost curly light grey feathers lay on his head as he scanned his new appearance. ‘Goodness, I really have gotten myself into trouble now, first I’m exiled and now I don’t even know where I am.’, he thought to himself.

He knew this was not the Earth he had been to before. Did the voice he heard lie to him, did it instead bring him into a world even worse than Earth? Then he remember the horrors that had plagued Earth, from Daleks invading to, a Cyberman plot, all the way to a Yeti attack the Earth had seen so many attack from the past present and future, the Doctor realized that he could not at the moment fully judge the situation he was in.

‘I guess I shall sleep now and in the morning try to find out where I am and how I got here.’, were his last thoughts as the Doctor fell into a dreamless sleep.


Noteworthy enjoyed Astrology and Metrology, even though his passion was for writing music; he always held a place in his heart for watching the stars and studying the sky. To see the multitude of stars up in the night’s sky was a pleasure for him and tonight was no exception.

Still, he had wondered to himself why there was a meteor shower tonight. He had not remembered that any meteor showers would occur today, heck the guide did not indicate special events happening for the new couple months. This however did not discourage his star watching, if anything he enjoyed a nice surprise here and there.

Looking though his telescope he could see the shower getting closer, to close, suddenly he could see that a cluster of them had broken off. The ones that broke off were now aiming to hit Ponyville!

He tracked them with his telescope, hoping to see if there was any deviation to their movement, he could only hope that they would not hit Ponyville directly. The small town was still recovering from the Nightmare Moon incident and only wanted some peace and quiet.

It seemed luck was on his side as the cluster and further split up and he watched as the closest meteor clusters landed was at the edge of Everfree Forest and Sweet Apple Acres. Noteworthy was curious now however, how in Celestia did anything get though the atmosphere no less a group of meteors. He had read in a meteorology guide that there was only a one in a million and chance anything could survive entering the atmosphere. Along with that the chance of anything being larger than a small rock, which each one of the meteors were, landing was even larger.

His curiosity getting the best of him, Noteworthy quickly packed his telescope back into its case and got a lantern ready: he wanted to find out what was inside that meteor.

The walk to the crash site was a short one, Noteworthy could easily see where the meteor had landed as there were skid marks that gradually got bigger the closer he came. Carefully holding the lantern in his right hoof he could see that the meteor was faintly glowing.

Having reached the location of the crash, Noteworthy placed down his lantern. He could see the meteor fully; it was about as big as about half a cart, round and smooth as a beach ball, and seemed to have an unearthly glow surrounding it. ‘Not surprising as it isn’t even from Terra itself.’ Noteworthy thought to himself as he moved around the meteor trying to spot anything out of the ordinary.

Suddenly, a bright flash entered Noteworthy’s eyes and blinded him; quickly he scrambled back to regain his vision. The next thing he saw was haunting: out of practically nowhere a carbon copy of him had appeared right in front of him. The eyes were the most frightening thing about his double, those lifeless plastic like eyes, these would be the very last thing he saw before his world went dark.

Author's Note:

Please, tell me if any plot holes or ooc moments happen, go nuts.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment