• Published 22nd Sep 2018
  • 375 Views, 9 Comments

Pinkie Pie screws up Rock-A-Doodle! - Sense of Humor



The title sums things up enough, don't you think?

  • ...
 9
 375

Poop


“What the?! How did we get back on the farm?!” Snipes frowned as he tried to hold onto whatever was left of his sanity. “This makes no sense!”

“It really doesn't.” Twilight Sparkle remarked from atop a bed full of animals, staring down at a checkers board. “But by this point, I've decided not to question it.”

Chanticleer gasped as he looked around at the gray, lifeless landscape. “This is the farm?! It looks horrible!”

“Lucky for you, you can fix this mess!” Pinkie told him. “All ya gotta do now is crow like you never have before!”

Chanticleer worked up a great amount of air and tried his hardest. He coughed, he sputtered and even coughed some more...but alas, no crowing was heard. The rooster wheezed to himself. “I...I just don't...have it like I used to. Been singing too many blues, guys...Hmmph.” He sighed. “Some king I turned not to be."

Frowning nervously, Pinkie patted his back.“Its okay! All you need is a cough drop, or something! Twilight, you got any?”

Twilight looked up from her finished game with a sheepish look. “Sorry, I'm fresh out. Spike ate them all because of that Shrek incident.”

Before Pinkie could even begin to remember what she meant by the Shrek incident, a chorus of evil laughter got everyone's attention. Descending from the dark clouds was the Duke of Owls and his horrible posse, who landed not too far away from the assembly of make-believe animals. He chuckled in the rooster's direction, arms politely folded behind his back. “ Now, I-I-I do realize it's just frightfully impolite to go around eavesdropping like this, b-but are you by any chance having trouble with your--ahem--throat? “ He chuckled to himself at the silence. “Nothing to say, old chap? No Cock-a-doodle-doo? No midnight blues? Hmm?”

Twilight lit up her horn and glared at him, while Patou growled. “You must be a glutton for punishment, Mr.Duke.”

Pinkie giggled. “Or just a glutton,”

While his eyelid twitched horribly at the latter remark, he still smiled. “There is no need for alarm, my dear Twilight! I merely came to witness the failure of ‘The King’ for myself! You have no idea how satisfying it is to see this!”

Pinkie poked him roughly and gave him an adorable pout. “That isn’t nice at all! You shouldn't be so mean to people, you big meanie!”

He growled down at her. "What?"

"You heard me you...you big fat Jerk-face!"

“Oh?” The Duke stooped to her level with an angry scowl. “Well, you shouldn't be such a stupid, worthless creature!”

The pink pony shrank back from him at that, her ears flattening against her mane. Twilight was seconds away from giving the Duke a piece of her mind for insulting her friend when she suddenly noticed tears forming in Pinkie's eyes. Rather than show concern, she showed fear and backed away. “Oh no!”

The Duke raised a shaggy eyebrow. “What now?!”

“You fool!” Twilight stepped back fearfully, looking all around. “You made Pinkie Pie cry! Don't you know what happens next?”

The Duke stared at Pinkie as she began to whine and whimper freely, and the sky above began to darken with storm clouds. The owl rolled his eyes. “She's just a dumb, annoying creature! What on earth can she do to me?!”

Twilight gulped and pointed behind him. “Not her...him!”

The Duke turned around and all confidence left him in an instant. “I-I-I-I-I but you and--What--Whowherewhy--W-What?!”

“It’s him!” The other owls nervously backed away from the ten-foot tall being of infinite power. “It's the one!”

“M-Mr. N-norris! W-What a surprise!” The Duke chuckled nervously, idly wndering how fast he could try to escape. Oh, who was he kidding--the man had outrun a black hole twelve times over. “I, uh, what brings you here?”

Chuck knelt down next to Pinkie and patted her mane with as much comfort as he could give. “Heya, Pinkie. Who gave ya the long face there?”

Pinkie looked up to reveal a sobbing, snotty face and pointed at the Duke in the middle of an ugly whine. “That big meanie right there said I was Worthleh-heh-heeess…!!!”

“Oh, did he now?” He narrowed his eyes.

"N-N-Now all I m-m-meant by that w-was that she was w-w-worthless at being...n-not worthless, yes!" The old owl was hauled up by his collar, all the way to the bearded grimace of the great one. Needless to write, he became more frantic. "No! I never meant to say that! Don't throw me into Saturn! I've heard awful things about Saturn!"

Chuck Norris hummed and glanced down at his Pink friend. Pinkie, who's face was oddly absent of tears and snot, thoughtfully stared at them. "Well...I guess I'll forgive you..."

The Owl sighed in relief.

"...If you say you're a Brony!"

Despite his immense confusion, The Duke gave his most convincing smile. "...I-I'm a Brony.."

"Louder!" A giant hand shook him violently.

He inhaled a great helping of air and exhaled. "I'M A BRONY!"

And so, a great cheer rose up from the crowd of strange creatures when those incredibly manly words were uttered by the very unhappy owl villain. Then they gathered random items from around them, like old tin cans and made tree branches too. Then they put together a crude sort of song with the only lyrics being: "THE DUKE IS A BRONY, A BRONY, A BRONY!"

"Alright, pal. For that, I'm not gonna throw you into Saturn." Chuck Norris reassured him and then suddenly reared back in preparation of a throw. "But I am gonna throw you into Mars."

The Duke of Owls sighed in relief. "Oh, thank you your merciful...WAIT! MARS?! I DON'T BE STUCK THERE WITH MATT DAMOOOOooooon..."

When the Duke was but a small speck in the dark sky and his owls had decided to run away and become librarians, The Great Chuck Norris nodded with crossed arms. "Well, I suppose my work here is finally done. Take care, all of you!"

Pinkie tugged on his pants leg twice. "Mr.Norris? My friend here is sad because he can't crow, and he'd be really thankful if you could give him a cough drop."

"Oh, sorry little friend. I'm afraid I'm fresh out of those."

Everyone gave him a highly puzzled expression and he chuckled.

"I know, I know. Usually I could just make one out of thin air. Now let's see...I might have something...ah, here it is." Chuck finally fished out what had been so wedged in his pocket, and the object glinted in what little light there was. It was a golden metal glove, complete with six of these fancy looking colorful stones. "Got this doohickey off a bald fella causing a whole heapa trouble. With some encouragement, he became my housemaid. This should work."

He put on the glove, and snapped his fingers once. Chanticleer waited for a few moments to see if anything would happen, then rubbed his throat gently at the first sign of a slight pain. "Mr.Norris, I don't feel so good."

"You're alright. I think it worked. Give it a try!"

Chanticleer croaked just a little at first, then a little louder than that. Grinning widely, he inhaled and produced a steady crow that launched him hundreds of feet into the sky. He circled the entire planet in a few seconds flat with that mighty Cock-A-Doodle-Doo of his and soon enough landed right where he had been earlier. The clouds parted as if they were being shooed away and the sun was invited back into the sky like an old friend had been gone for too long. The farm lands returned to their beautiful condition and the farm animals cheered as they rushed back to the lives they'd left behind.

With a wink, Chuck was back to his own house and that left the others to watch him ascend. Patou turned to Pinkie and Twilight with a solemn nod. "Thanks for your help, guys! We appreciate it."

Twilight nodded back, smiling. "It was our pleasure."

Peepers sighed to herself. "I feel like we never would have succeeded without your help!"

Pinkie scoffed at her, rolling her eyes. "Oh puh-leeze! You guys would have succeeded with or without me. It just would have taken longer without me!"

Chanticleer chuckled at that. "Yeah, I reckon so. So where ya gals headed now?"

"Home." Twilight answered with a playful nudge in her friend's direction. "My friend is gonna need help rebuilding her room."

"Heh heh." Pinkie laughed. "It needed redecorating. Just your movie did."

They all had a good laugh at her words, and Snipes just rubbed his aching forehead.


The End, I guess.

Comments ( 7 )

I love that movie.

I...I was not expecting Chuck. I was not expecting that!!!!That was awesome, and I coudln't stop laughing

9187421
Can't say i expected him either.

9187437 It's a movie look it up.

This was a weird story

Login or register to comment