• Published 15th Aug 2018
  • 496 Views, 23 Comments

Station WCSR Equis - Jaycren



GOOOOD MORNING, EQUESTRIA!!!!! This is your multidimensional DJ Nylarhotep coming at you LIVE, from the Center of all things, bringing you only the best of Crack Ship Heartsongs. This is WCSR and we are counting down the best.

  • ...
 23
 496

Second Broadcast

Hello again, and welcome to another episode of WCSR Equestria. I'm your host DJ Nyarlathotep and tonight we're gonna try something a little different. Tonight I'm sending a question out to the callers out in the greater multiverse. A question that many have wondered, but few have had the courage to answer. It is simply, of the Dazzlings, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, who would you Fuck, Befriend, and Kill. First caller you are on the air.

Greetings DJ Nylarhotep, My name is Scar and when the Dazzlings graced my educational institution with their presence I had the joy of dating Adagio, so I'm well equipped to answer this question. First, I would Fuck Sonata, any girl that fakes innocent stupidity that well has to have kinks that would satisfy even a lion hearted gentleman like myself, Aria I would befriend because she's well equipped to be the brawn to my brain. As for Adagio, I would kill her, then burn her corpse to make sure she was dead. She's the only person I ever met that could scheme on my level. I can't have that kind of threat to my plans. Besides, when we parted ways she made it clear the portions of my anatomy that she wanted removed and stuffed so that she could cuddle them like a Teddy Bear in her sleep and be assured of my death.

Alright, next caller, Your on the air with DJ Nyarlathotep. What is your answer Fuck, Befriend or Kill.

Hello my name is Suns... I mean Eclipse Glow. I'll have to disagree with your last caller. I would Fuck Adagio, that girl can go forever...... or so I believe. I would befriend Aria because having a friend that will crack heads and will wait till I ask them to is.... I mean..... could be wonderfully useful. Sonata I would kill, for two reasons. One, you should never fuck crazy, and two, I don't believe that innocent act for a second, she'll slit your throat when your not looking. The only option is to slit hers first. I warned them, but they wouldn't believe me!!!!! The wouldn't BELIVE.......

Thank you Eclipse Glow, and now on to our Third and Final Caller of the night. Caller you are on the Air with WCRS Radio Equestria. Tell us your answer. Fuck, Kill, or Befriend.

Hey Uncle Nylar!!!!!

Why if it isn't my favorite niece Pinkamena Diane Pie. How's it rocking Pinkamena?

Why, I wanted to answer the question!!!!! I'm gonna fuck Nata, there aren't many that can keep up with me after all, and Scar was right, she IS amazingly Kinky!!!!! Then I would befriend Adagio because Sunset doesn't like to share, even though she has Sci-Twi, Starlight, Princess Twilight, Human Trixie, Wallflower, and Human Rarity all for her own, the greedy girl. Which of course means I'll totally kill Aria. No ones mean to my Nata!!!!! Besides, Imagine what kind of Cupcakes she'd Make!!!!!

Alright there you have the answers from across the Multiverse. And Remember if you have ideas, requests, or wish to answer Fuck/Befriend/Kill yourself post those comments. Acknowledgement for all Ideas/requests used will be posted in the author's notes alone with a link to your page here at Fimfiction.com. Here at WCSR Radio Equestria, we value all input from even our detractors, for we are forged by the fires of their hatred!!!!!

Looks like we have just enough time to play one heartsong. These two met on the field of battle and afterwards became one with each other. Literally as she ate his spark! He must have seen something inside her because he remains within the confines of her mind! She being the pegasus that performed the legendary Sonic Rainboom, and He being the Cowardly former second in command of the decepticons as well as their best flyer. This is Rainbow Dash and Starscream singing This Little Girl!

[Rainbow Dash Sings within her mind}

You've Got Your Schemes, But Now Their Broken
This timidity, I know you've woken
Cause you sulk yet you don't want to go
And if I told you to go would you really go?

[Starscream answers]

I stay in your mind, cause Luna's stalking
Won't leave me alone
Unless your sleepin.
Cause they want me out no doubt
Demanding I go
But if I left then were'd I go
can't live on my own

[Rainbow Dash]

I'm right up to the edge
GO!
I'll Jump right off of it
Don't you Know
Don't You Know

[Starscream to himself]

This Pony is wanting to take things further, I can't hurt her
I need to watch she might confine me further
She's the only one, preventing me from being gone
This Little Pony is capable and loyal
Can't Hurt Her

[Rainbow Dash Seeks Him Out]

My Soul was clean, now I'm a Killer
No longer clean
How can I tell them
Cause I let down all, I should have known Better
When I swallowed you whole, and now I'm never alone

[Starscream hides deeper in her mind]

I need to get a hold of myself
NO!
I'l lose myself in here
Inside she glows
inside she glows

[Rainbow digs even further for him]

I'll follow you even further
push you even harder
I need you to hold me and go further
You're not the only one the has always won
I want you to mount me hard
As your reward

[Starscream calls to her]

Don't you know that you shouldn't offer me something like that
Your heat maddened mind has me not able to fight back
You really should say you want me to do all that
cause your friends will make sure I never come back

[Rainbow answers]

I knew you wanted to go further
So don't worry my freinds won't hurt ya
Cause I'll rut you better

[They both sing as one in the depths of Rainbows mind]

We're both willing to go further
we'll fall harder
Watch us push things past the border
The Border
We're only looking for a little fun, then we're done
We don't want to go further

Author's Note:

The top half of this was per the request by this individual.
RedAkayouraveradewiter Go read their stories.